• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adventures at Camp Pikachu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Monty started to lined up into a group and he keep hearing some pokemon screaming for help, and Monty said to himself "Is that Larvitar that ignore me well, i'm not going to help that pokemon if he keeps ignoring me so i will wait until he said he's sorry." Monty keeps looking at the window with one of his eye's and seeing Larvitar stuck in a tree, and for every moment Monty keeps getting worried every little bit and he started to say himself "Well maybe i should go and help Larvitar i hope that he say's that he's sorry." Monty started to yell quickly to everyone and said "Everyone that Larvitar is stuck in a tree we should get him out of the tree!"

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    The Torchic and Squirtle heard the Haunter's request for help from the staff cabin. Judging from his tone of voice, this was serious.

"Starshine, I'll go get the nurse while you try and get the Larvitar down." the Squirtle explained as she rushed out.

"Roger!" the that, the Torchic hurried over to the tree and called up to the Larvitar "Hang on, we're coming to help you!"

Dave-o-rama

If you are a false don't entry
    Years
    Mason saw all the pokemon going into the woods, taking the same path that he took to get to this tree. He finally realized that someone came to his rescue. He had to throw something down so the pokemon would know that he was up in that tree. So he takes a stick and drops it down so people would know where he was. It almost hit an eevee. Then they all knew which tree Mason was stuck in. He kept yelling, "Hi! Hello! I'm up here! I'm stuck!" Haunter heard him yell, but didnt know how to get him down. The a treecko that appeared to be a camp counsellor or something used Leaf Blade on the tree, and it came crashing down, Mason and all. "TIMBER!!!!!!!!!" He yelled, poking fun at the whole event. Then everyone followed the downed tree to where Mason was. Then he untied himself. Thank you all for rescuing me!

Everyone in camp including Mason went back to camp, and back to what they were doing. Then Mason got the guts up to pull the Haunter aside and say, "Hey man, thanks for saving me out there. I'm sorry about ignoring you earlier. Its not like i didnt know you were there, ghost pokemon just creep me out, no offense."

EmeraldSky

Years
    As everyone breathed a sigh of relief that the Larvitar had been rescued, a Chansey and some Happinis stepped through the crowd to examine the Larvitar.

The Chansey examined the Larvitar for a moment. Nothing looked broken, but appearances could be deceiving.

"Are you okay?" she asked the Larvitar. "Does anything hurt or feel broken?"

"Forest saves the day again." Starshine laughed. Forest laughed too--he felt flattered to be called a hero on the first day of the summer session.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Monty understand what Larvitar said to him and Monty replied "Ok I understand most of the pokemon are scared of me, i just wish someday that other ghost pokemon won't scared other pokemon's and just be friends like me. Oh i forgot i will introduce myself again my name is Monty i was with a great Trainer and beat the Elite4 Champion and i came here for me to make friends with other pokemon and have a great time here while my Trainer is taking a break from a big journy, what is your name Larvitar?" Monty is now hope for that Larvitar will finally introduce to Monty.

Idle.

Seriously.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2008
    'Yay!'

Moonkie yelled as he jumped down from a tree that was next to the tree which Larvitar was stuck in.He smiled as he picked up an apple that was almost the actual size of him.He gave the apple to Larvitar and smiled.

'There you go!'

He said as he handed the Larvitar the apple.

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
    Name: Serenity

Species: Vulpix

Appearance: All of her tails are longer by about six inches than that of the normal Vulpix. On her right eye she has a vertical scar running downward for about she three inches that she got during a battle a few years back not to long before she met her current trainer. Around her neck she wears a small necklace that has a charm with a heart on it that was given to her by her current trainer.

Personality: Serenity is a quiet Pokemon. She enjoys the company of others yet rarely seeks it out. Years of abusive care under her old trainer has led her to have severe confidence issues concerning her own abilities. The abuse has also led her to become very timid and usually she is not the first to seek out company because she is afraid of being hurt. Due to the fact that her tails are longer than that of a normal Vulpix she sometimes tends to trip over them by accident which can be a problem in battle. She is acutally a very kind and caring Pokemon who has actually begun to enjoy battling again under the care of her new trainer. She hates to see Pokemon getting bullied by other Pokemon since she had to deal with it under her old trainer with his other Pokemon, but due to her confidence level she rarely steps in to stop it unless either someone steps in first or another Pokemon is in the vicinity. Even then she may not step in. What really gets her mad are overconfident humans and or Pokemon. Her reasoning being that previous trainer was overconfident and when he started losing major battles was when he started to turn on his smaller and weaker Pokemon, like herself.

History: Her current trainer rescued her from an abusive trainer almost three months ago. Her old trainer had been abusing her for quiet a while, calling her names and beating her up quiet often when she lost Pokemon battles. She spent a few years under his care before she ran away and was easily captured in her condition by her current trainer. Her new trainer understood something that the previous trainer hadn't. Serenity had the untapped potential to become a great addition to her team but she also understood it would be a long road with Serenity's current mindset and condition. Her trainer sent her to camp in hopes of several things would happen concerning Serenity. That one, Serenity would start to gain confidence in her own abilities, two, Serenity would start opening up to other Pokemon and thus later on to other humans, three, Serenity would get over some of her klutziness concerning her tails, and finally Serenity would make some much needed friends.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
    Blake looked around and saw that the Larvitar accident was over. He looked at the Larvitar and then shook his head. "Your a fool for getting stuck in a tree. Stay away and don't rub any weakling on me." said Blake talking to himself. After that he went to the river and decided to do find any good spots to train. As he walked away a Mudkip grabbed his tail. Blake wamted to attack the Mudkip but decided to cool down and stya with the group.

EmeraldSky

Years
    (Star Girl-Accepted!)

BIC:

Rain handed the Buizel a blue card with a water drop on it. "This is your camp ID...so don't lose it."

"Well, if you do lose it, just ask us for a new one at no charge." Forest added as he returned to checking campers in.

Raika, meanwhile, had finished setting up the meeting pavilion, and was now tuning her acoustic guitar as she watched the campers check in..

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Monty was now waiting for that Mudkip give him also the Camp ID, Monty started to walk down and start to talk to that Mudkip "Um Excuse me there Mudkip, where is my Camp ID and Larvitar's too and, What does these Camp ID's do?" Monty was hopeing for that Mudkip to replied to him and give him also the Camp ID like that Buizel have's and of course give also Larvitar too. Monty is still thinking if that Larvitar will be alright and said in his mind "I hope that Larvitar is alright from getting stuck from a tree and hope that Mudkip give's Larvitar a Camp ID too."

Years
    Is it too late to sign up?

Name: Chantal
    Species: Charmander
    Appearance: Chantal is a normal Charmander.
    Personality: Chantal is a very friendly Charmander. She gets along with everyone. She may look like a nice, cheery Charmander on the outside, but she holds in much depression. She secretly wishes to die, and her self esteem is about as low as it gets. She has attempted suicide several times, but hasn't succeeded. For fun, she enjoys playing with other Pokemon.
    History: Chantal has pretty much been abused her whole life by her parents. She decided one day it was too much, and she ran away to Camp Pikachu, hoping to find a better life there.

Idle.

Seriously.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2008
    (Not feeling too creative ><)

Moonki proceeded to grab a rogue berry that was rolling around aimlessly.He then plonked himself next to Larvitar and started to eat his berry.

'I like berries'

Moonkie said smiling.

Dave-o-rama

Years
    After hanging out with and introducing himself to the friendly Aipom, he started walking back to his cabin, thinking about what that buizel said. "He doesn't know me," he thought. "I'll show him how strong I REALLY am. He can't judge me." Mason started to grow angry, and he wanted to break something in half... again. Sensing Mason's anger, a Mudkip came up to him calmly and said, "Here's your camp ID card. If you want to get in to your cabin, you'll need it." "Thanks," Mason muttered, suddenly happy for no reason.

He continued going back to his cabin, realizing that Monty didnt know his name. Monty was near by, so Mason went up to him and said, "Hey Monty. Remember me? The dude that got stuck in the tree. <_< Well, i dont think I told you my name, so, my name's Mason, see you around." Today was tiring, so Mason went to his cabin and went to sleep. It had gotten real dark, real fast.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Monty went to his cabin after hearing Mason's replied, Monty almost forgot something before he went to his cabin he ask that Mudkip again "Um you there Mudkip where is my Camp ID you supposed to give me." There that Mudkip finally replied quickly to Monty "Here take this Camp ID for you go into the cabin and, don't lose it." Haunter also replied quickly to that Mudkip "Don't worry i will try to not lose it." Monty looked at his ID and it has a small ghostly Eye on it and said himself "Wow i will promise myself that i won't lose it. And I hope that this Camping is going to be fun and hope that, I will see Mason tommorrow." Monty started to float to his cabin and went to bed and outside was dark and Monty fell asleep for the rest of the day.

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
    Serenity nervously watched as several of the other campers ran off after obtaining their camper IDs. Today had been going fairly well for her. So far she hadn't tripped over her long tails once and nobody had tried to challenge her yet. She had felt sorry when the Lavitar had gotten stuck in the tree, but didn't do anything about it because she knew she would have been more of a nuisance than a help. She always was. Snapping out of her train of thought she returned to reality. She nervously approached the Mudkip she had noticed giving out the camper IDs. She said, while glancing sideways at the other campers, "Excuse me may I have my Camper ID, please?"

The Mudkip nodded handing her a small card and told her not to lose it. Serenity put it in her mouth to carry and then proceeded to get out of the way of the others before stopping to take a look at it. It had a small flame on it. She thought to herself, 'I hope Amy was right about this place.' She placed it back in her mouth before heading for her cabin. She only proceeded a few more feet before she accidentally managed to trip over one of her unusually long tails. She winced as she tumbled a few more feet forward. She got back on her paws listening for the sounds of expectant laughter but heard none. She glanced back at the crowd but they were to busy doing other things. A couple of them had seemed to notice but hadn't said or done anything. She turned back and began to proceed on our trek back to her cabin thinking, 'Maybe this won't be so bad afterall.'

She managed to reach her cabin without further incident and with that plopped on to her own bed. She turned over on her side and then proceeded to fall into a deep sleep.

EmeraldSky

Years
    The Torchic gently nudged the snoozing Vulpix awake. "Miss? You need to come to the meeting pavillion for the welcoming ceremony first, okay?"

Inside the meeting pavillion, Raika had more or less gotten everything set up, and was now in the process of tuning her guitar. She smiled as she watched campers stream inside--despite the ruckus outside earlier, everything had been going well.

"In case you're curious about that ruckus earlier..." Forest interjected as he retrieved more cards from the shelf behind Raika. "A Larvitar got stuck in a tree, and I helped get him down. As far as we all know, he's not hurt."

"That's good to hear." Raika replied.

Dave-o-rama

Years
    There was a big commotion out at the meeting pavilion. Mason heard it and woke up from his sleep. He wondered what was going on and went to the meeting pavilion. He saw a Pikachu tuning up a guitar and a nice setup of stuff. He also saw that Treecko from before. "I think this is some sort of meeting or ceremony," Maosn thought to himself.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back