• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adventures at Camp Pikachu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
    Serenity blinked a couple of times as she heard someone talking to her. She backed up a couple of feet startled when she realized it was a Torchic, before she realized what was going on. Mumbling a quiet thank you to the Torchic she stretched quickly before getting off of the bed and making her way outside. She headed out to the area where she now noticed that the other campers were gathering around. It appeared to be a meeting pavillion and a Pikachu was on the stage putting up a guitar along with some other instruments. She paused looking around and spotted the unusually colored Lavitar that had gotten stuck in the tree earlier that day. She wandered over to where he was taking a seat on the ground to see what was going to happen.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    Finally, Raika tapped the mic on the podium. "Check...testing, testing...can everyone hear me okay?" She winced at how loud her voice was. "A little less vox, please..." she called to the Charmander in the sound booth.

Next, she checked to see if her guitar was properly miked--which it was.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Hello? Can I still join? If so...

Name: Zed

Species: Riolu
    Adventures at Camp Pikachu

Appearance: Zed is almost identical with the other Riolus. It characterizes that he's a male one. He sometimes wear eyeglasses, for he's nearsighted.

Personality: Zed is generally calm and active. He's never troubled whenever there's trouble. He's quite defensive and devoted himself to assist and protect his trainer whatever the cost. He is also adventurous.

History: His trainer is on a research trip after discovering something. He and his other pokemon friends are given a whole summer break after all the rush. His trainer asked them where to go, he decided to go to Camp Pikachu. He wanted to explore and discover things, not to mention making new friends.

Last edited:

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
    Blake, after training alone, came back to camp and found everyone was in one spot. Blake lookedd around and decided he would join in. Blake was a little angry because he wanted to battle and show off his moves. The Pikachu tuning the guitar looked strong and the Treecko next to him looked stronger. Blake put his battle plans on hold and decided to crowd around the other campers.

EmeraldSky

Years
    Seeing that all the campers were present inside the pavilion; Raika cleared her throat and began. "Good morning everyone, and welcome to the summer session at Camp Pikachu!" Cheers erupted around the room. "We're glad you've decided to come this year, and hope that you'll enjoy yourselves."

With that, Raika pulled down a map of the camp facilities. "If you ever get lost on the way to one of the buildings, look for a map signpost." She decided to leave the image of the map unfolded for the campers to study.

"Now then...you should have gotten a colored card when you signed in, yes?" she asked the crowd. "I want you to find those that have the same color card as you, and get into a group." She left the crowd to mingle as she returned to check her guitar's tuning one last time.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Monty finally woke up when it was sun morning and looked at the building with every camper's in it, he realized to himself "Aw Man I'm Late!" Monty got out of his bed and started to come outside and Floated very fast this time and finally made to the building in time and heard what that Pikachu said. When Monty went inside of the building he whisper himself "I'm glad i made it in time." And started to looked at his card and finding people that had the same card as him. He started to yell a bit "Anyone has the same card which has a ghosty eye's come to me now."

Last edited:

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

"Aw, man! I haven't even been here two hours, and i've already managed to get myself lost!" The small young Eevee padded slowly along the narrow path, the soles of her tiny brown paws kicking up dust as she walked along. She stopped, confused, and surveyed the area that had been swarming with confused campers and counselors passing out Camp ID cards not ten minutes ago.

"As usual, my bad sense of direction has led me completely off course!Blade knew this would happento me. He knows how bad I am with finding my way around. That's why he made me the Grass Whistle. He told me that if I blew it, I could be heard up to a mile away. But do I pack it and bring it with me? No! I leave it at home like a moron."

Venomous sighed, stopping in the middle of the path, finding with dismay that she had wandered even further away from where she had last seen all the other Pokemon. She collapsed down into the dirt, sitting on her haunches and shaking her long, shaggy brown fur coat. It had already begun to mat with sweat in the scorching Summer heat. Emitting a tiny sigh, she tilted her head toward the ground, letting her Camp ID card fall into the dust.

Name: Venomous Itachi, It read. Species: Eevee Age: Six months Level:23 Allergies: Cheri Berries Attacks: Toxic, Dig, Attract Trainer: Dante Itachi

At the very top of the card, right in the upper left-hand corner, a tiny pink heart had been engraved.Venomous raised an eyebrow a bit, scrutinizing the heart, a small smile forming across her lips as it hit her how much the camp staff must have worked to personalize every camper's card.

"But I won't be a normal type for long." She promised. "Master Dante couldn't take me with him and Blade because I wasn't strong enough, but i'll get stronger for him! Next time, he won't just have a Sceptile to take with him! He'll have an Umbreon too!"

Venomous leapt up in excitement, puffing her fragile little chest out as her tail shot straight into the air. Her eyes held a dreamy gaze to them, as an image of an Umbreon and a Sceptile fighting side by side formed before her. The gurgling respose of a nearby brook brought Venomous back to reality, and reminded her of her current predicament. Slumping back into the ground, tucking her tail inbetween her legs, Venomous slowly looked around, hoping that by staying in one place, someone might soon find her.

"Help!" She called out, but her weak cry was lost in the wind, her words snatched away and carried along the breeze away from her.

EmeraldSky

Years
    Raika heard a call for help over the din of the campers chattering. She couldn't stop the ceremony now...she had to teach the campers the three important camp songs.

She motioned for Forest to come closer. "Can you go see what that call for help was?" If Forest had already rescued a Pokemon, he could rescue another.

"I'm on it, Raika!" the Treecko replied as he darted off in search of the sound.

He didn't have to go very far to find the source of the call--an Eevee that had apparantly gotten lost. The Eevee didn't appear to be hurt, so he motioned for it to follow him back to the meeting pavilion.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

As she lay by the sparkling brook, a soft padding of footsteps would quickly approach her. Glancing up, large Chocolate eyes flashing with alarm at first, she soon relaxed after realizing that it was the Camp Counselor who had rescued the Larvitar from the top of the Tree earlier. He skidded to a stop when he saw her, and the tension in his face seemed to melt into relief as he saw that she wasn't hurt. A sheepish smile settled over Venomous's face as she stood up, picking up her Camp Id card as she stood. A hot flush had creeped across her cheeks, as she was embarassed for having so gotten lost so easily.

"I-I went into the bathroom for a minute, and when I came back out, everyone was gone. I tried to go find everyone else, but you see how that turned out."

Venomous felt a need to explain herself, though she was sure the Treecko wasn't surprised. As a camp counselor, he was probably used to this kind of thing, and at least she could take comfort in the fact that she probably wasn't the only one who had gotten lost in this camp.

In response to her statement, the Treecko counselor just smiled kindly, motioning for her to follow him to where she assumed everyone else was meeting. She blinked, just catching a glimpse of the sticker name tag across his chest as he turned away from her and began walking.

Hi! My name is: Forest, it read.

Forest.. Venomous thought, thinking instantly of her brother Blade when she saw it. He had kind yellow eyes, and though he was significantly shorter, she found a striking resemblance in the two.

EmeraldSky

Years
    Raika smiled as Forest returned with the Eevee. "Thanks for finding the camper."

"Anytime!" Forest replied. "She's not hurt or anything, just a little spooked from being lost."

Raika just nodded to accept Forest's report, than glanced into the crowd to see if the groups had been formed.

Dave-o-rama

If you are a false don't entry
    Years
    "Anyone have a camp ID card that looks like this?" Mason yelled as he waited for other campers to respond. Above the chatter, he was not heard. He walked around the crowd asking anyone if them or someone they knew had a camp ID similar to what he was holding. Soon, groups were starting to form, and Mason didnt know where he was supposed to be. He soon found Monty amidst all this craziness and asked him, "Monty, do you know anyone who has a camp ID similar to this?" Monty said no.

"This is getting so hard," Mason thought to himself. Then, he spotted a Vulpix with a camp ID that was a PERFECT match with his ID. They were both green with red diamond on them. "Your camp ID is a match to mine!" He sighed as he looked at the Vulpix. Finally, he had found someone in his group. All the groups formed as they waited for the Pikachu and Treecko to say something.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

Venomous would then blink once, watching as Forest left her alone, standing among the other Campers as they all bustled about, gathering together in small clusters. Sighing, she watched as a strange-colored Larvitar paired up with a Vulpix, both holding Camp Id cards that looked similar. Lowering her head, she kept the card clamped tightly in her mouth, slowly starting to move around, trying to appear casual as she glanced at everyone else's card. Finally, she stopped before a Buizel, who was scanning the area around him with narrowed eyes. Wagging her tail a little bit, Venomous looked up at him through shining eyes and smiled.

"Excuse me.." She started. "But I think we have matching cards. Do you mind if I stand over here with you?"

Venomous tried to keep her tone friendly, but casual, as she knew that other Pokemon tended to get annoyed by her enthusiasm. The Buizel finally seemed to notice her, and glanced down. She gulped nervously.

EmeraldSky

Years
    "Does anyone still need to study the map?" Forest called. In order to teach everyone some camp songs, Raika needed that screen to display the words. Yet he didn't want to close up the map while campers were still looking it over.

Raika, meanwhile, just kept an eye on the slowly forming groups. Once everyone was in a group, and her screen was cleared, she could perform.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

At the sound of Forest's voice, Venomous would quickly glance up at the screen one more time, thinking it best that she of all Pokemon study it. Quickly scanning her eyes over the large screen, Venomous made a quick mental note of where all the Cabin buildings were located, Boys' and Girls', and their location in relation to the Mess Hall, the Staff building, and Raika's office. She also looked over the surrounding trails, trying to figure out which of the ones she had gotten lost at, so if it ever happened again, she could easily find her way back. Finally, Venomous nodded, eyes focused now on Raika and her Guitar, eager to see what would happen next.

EmeraldSky

Years
    After seeing that everyone had more or less gotten into a group, Forest closed up the map. Next, Rain unrolled a blank screen as Raika returned with her guitar.

"All right, now we'll learn a few camp songs, starting with the camp alma mater" She gave the strings an expectant strum, prompting the words to blip onscreen. She started to sing and play:

As we travel along in this great big world,
    As we wander at night under the stars,
    May we always remember the laughter and tears
    And the friends we've made while here.

We will never forget anything that we learned,
    Nor the faces of those that we love,
    So our alma mater, long may her light shine!
    Camp Pikachu, we sing to you!

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    LSU=Late sign ups. Try posting your application sooner next time. And I don't think Milotic is considered a "Little" Pokemon. Pokemon like Vulpix, Eevee, Larvitar, and Charmander are "little".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back