• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adventures at Camp Pikachu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    After everyone got out of the cave, they all went to there cabin for waiting for that Buizel for hopefully with no pain. Monty was starting to get bored of waiting for like a hour and was laying down on his bed. He was started to talk himself while he was waiting.

"I hope that Buizel is fine and no damage."

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    Forest burst into the room, panicking over the Eevee's disappearance. What was he going to do if she got hurt? He instructed the Haunter nearby. "You need to come help us too...your cabinmate is in real danger!"

"What's going on?" Rain peeked inside the cabin, piqued by Forest's panic. After hearing the details, her eyes widened. "I can understand wanting to avenge a friend, but did she know she put herself in grave danger?"

"It doesn't matter whether she'll be in trouble or not, but we need to find that Eevee safe." Forest sputtered, exhausted from his panic.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    After what Monty heard from that Treecko and Rain, Monty started to panic also like from that Treecko. And started to spoke out at Rain and that Treecko.

"Maybe they went back to the cave to explore more..."

Monty was now even more worried about Buizel and the other campers back to the cave.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
    Blake continued to run after the footprints and soon found him and Munchlax back at the cave. Blake hoped that Venomous wasn't already in danger and hoped that all the cave pokemon because of her small body wouldn't notice her. To make it worst the idea that the Sandslash or Geodudes recognizing her made him even more worried. So Blake grabbed Munchlax harder and ran into the cave without looking back. However, he was hoping Forest would catch up and help them if needed.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    As Venomous descended slowly down the steep slope Forest had led them into earlier, she momentarily forgot about her rage toward the Sandslash, and once again laid adoring eyes on "The Crackpot".

"Now that i'm down here by myself, I can stay and look at it as long as I want!" Venomous exclaimed excitedly to herself, creeping up close the the formation and pressing her eye up against it to peer just inside the crack. The large, inquisitive eyes of a baby Zubat stared back at her, and a wide grin stretched out across her face as she began to wave. Suddenly, the baby's face disappeared and a much larger, viscious-looking adult Zubat's face leered back at her, letting off a warning hiss and slowly it began to flap it's wings.

"S-s-s-s-Stay away!" It whispered in a low voice, it's eyes beginning to glow an eery red. Shuddering,Venomous backed slowly away from the formation until her back was pressed up against the cave wall, and then turned and fled. She ran as fast as her little paws would take her, bolting away from the "Crackpot" and towards the place where Forest had first shown them the Geodudes and the gemstones. Her head swum with vivid storybook images of foolish young Pokemon who went traveling thick forests and caves at night, the time when they were most vulnerable and appealing to the active Vampiric Bat Pokemon Zubat, Golbat, and Crobat, and ended up becoming a bloody feast for the hungry creature. Whether this was actually true or not she didn't know and didn't really care, but she most certainly wasn't taking any chances.

As her tiny lungs stretched for air, Venomous only pressed herself on faster, hugging up close to the side of the path, up against the wall of the cave, and making a very fatal error in not allowing enough room for a sharp, unforeseen curve in the cave which she hadn't remembered being there before, her heart nearly stopping and all breath leaving her body as the cave wall dropped away, revealing a a huge drop-off, in which she fell off in all her panic. Wildly, Venomous glanced around for something, anything to grab onto, but all that passed by her in those brief few moments was sheer rock wall. Before she knew it, Venomous's frail little body had made impact with the hard rock of the cave floor at the bottom of a drop-off, and slamming into it, Venomous winced incredibly, throwing her head back and squeezing her eyes shut as pain jarred her tiny body. Meekly, Venomous opened an eye, her head swimming with excruciating pain as she dragged herself to her feet. Though her limbs ached terribly from even the effort of standing up, Venomous willed herself not to lie back down, as she knew that if she did, it would be very likely that it would be all night before anyone found her. Venomous knew she had fallen at least fifty feet, and hadn't realized how far down the cave actually went. One thing she did realize was that if she laid back down and closed her eyes, she would most likely fall asleep, and she knew unconsciousness for her right now wasn't the best of ideas.

As usual, you've managed to get yourself completely and totally lost. Venomous thought glumly, focusing all her energy into taking one step forward. Everything around her looked blurry, though she wasn't sure what everything was, as she was unable to even see anything surrounding her. All she saw was utter darkness, and she began to shiver, not just afraid for her injuries, but afraid because in darkness, she wouldn't be able to see what other kinds of creatures lurked around after her.

If I were an Umbreon, a cave like this would be no problem for me. Venomous thought irritably. I could at least see where I was going, and I could even use Moonlight to heal myself.

Venomous jumped, a sudden crashing sound sending a jolt throughout her body as the fur around her neck began to stand up on all ends.

That can't be good. She thought, shoulders slumping as the throbbing pain in her body only grew worse. She thought back to just a few days ago, when Blade had been helping her pack her bag for camp. He had been giving her one of his famous lectures on Camp Safety, this particular one being about Cave Exploration. Though she distinctly remembered tuning him out on this lecture, as she had grown sick and tired of them by now, one line in particular stood out to her.

"The deeper you are in a cave, the stronger, and bigger the Pokemon get." Venomous huddled into herself, keeping low as she stole along, wondering if what he had said held any truth in it. Suddenly, the monstrous roar of an Onix interrupted her thoughts, and letting out a tiny squeak, Venomous cowered blindly in the dark, glancing around her, realizing it was futile as an invisable Earthquake came ripping through at her. As the ground shook underneath her, Venomous was unable to jump up and dodge, as she couldn't see a thing. Biting back the urge to scream, she instead clenched her tiny fists together, bravely standing completely still, taking on the full attack of the Earthquake as she tried to sense where exactly the Onix was.

She didn't risk reasoning with it, for she hoped that there was a slim chance he hadn't located her yet. The Earthquake had made her critical injury even worse, and more than anything she dreaded fainting, for if she did, who knows when it might be when someone eventually found her. Finally, as the Earthquake ceased, Venomous grimaced, her mind racing as she quickly strategized on how to keep the Onix at bay. Ducking, she realized she had one important advantage over the mammoth Pokemon: Speed. Fiercely, ignoring all pain consuming her being, she darted at the Onix, her body colliding with a boulder making up it's form, and she cheered silently as her Quick Attack made contact, and sent a crack through the giant boulder.

Once again, the Onix roared, enraged now, as he sought out the tiny Pokemon who had just attacked him. Years of growing up and living inside a cave had given him the ability to see in dim light or even no light at all, and he realized that he had not only the advantage of his strength, but also that he could see the tiny Eevee, and it had no clue at all where he was. His magnificent and very legthy body rose then, rose nearly thirty feet into the air, towering over her, his eyes contorting with malice as he then slammed his body onto the ground, the impact of his colossal rock body with the hard rock of the cave floor, crushing the floor into a series of new boulders. Slipping back away from the harsh downpour, he sneered slightly, remaining motionless as he watched the Eevee glance blindly around her, panicking, oblivious to what was going on.

Miraculously, all the boulders had managed to miss Venomous, and as she finally realized what the Onix was doing, her heart nearly stopped, as he aimed not only to crush her, but to faint her as well. Venomous took a deep breath, and summoning up the last of her energy, furiously and rapidly began digging into the rock. It was slow work, a lot slower than if she had been digging in dirt, but the desperation building up in her caused her to dig harder and faster, as she struggled to escape before the Onix could Slam again. Venomous felt a tearing at the flesh surrounding her claws, and realized that they were bleeding from digging so hard at the rock. She felt like crying, but instead kept digging, finally managing to dig out a hole deep enough for her to throw herself in. Just as she was about to leap inside the hole, a boulder at least ten times the size of her smashed just insiches away from her face, and as the rock exploded, a slice flew into her eye, slashing across it as she felt something burst.

Screaming in agony, Venomous clutched at her eye, her body going into a state of shock as she pulled her paws away from it, and noticed them drenched in blood. She knew that she was a goner if she didn;t get into the hole soon, and quickly jumped into it, though the combined pain from the fall and now her eye was unbearable, and she only wished she could just end it all now. As she lay shuddering against the side of the hole, she suddenly sensed something slamming into it as a loud grinding sound filled her ears. And then... nothing. Slowly beginning to feel around, Venomous realized that one of the boulders had become lodged inside the tiny shelter she had just made, completely blocking it off from the outside.

At first, Venomous felt relief that the boulder would be hiding her from the Onix, and that with a little luck, he would think that he had crushed her and give up. But then, instant realization hit her that she was now trapped underground, and that the only way for her to live would be to try to dig out. Sobbing into her paws, Venomous felt weak, and defeated, desolation gripping her as she then noticed that her left eye was crying tears of blood.

KingKaos

Years
    As the Eevee closed her eyes and began to cry a aqua jet and bullet seed lit up the cave. BLake and Forest had rushed in to save the day. Blake looked down at Venomous then looked up at the Onix and felt a rage. He could not believe what had just happened to Venomus and that Onix had to pay for that. Forest and Blake looked at each other and began their combineation. The cave was lit up by Munchlax who was using his flash. Blake delivered a hydro pump and then Forest delivered another bullet seed. Forest jumped on Blake's back and Blake delivered a aqua jet. After he attacked Forest jumped off and used a extra powered pound. Haunter and Rainy took Venomous out of the cave while Blake and Forest continued to fight the standing strong Onix. "We have to win." Forest nodded and Blake gave all he had into one last hydro pump. The Onix flew back and ran away. Blake was proud of his power and gave Forest the thumbs up, which meant they could leave now.

EmeraldSky

Years
    Forest dug through the rock and found Venomous inside, her fur wet and stained crimson in a few places. At least she was alive.

He hurried as fast as he could to the nurse's cabin. "Quickly! This camper needs help!" he explained to the Chansey in charge.

"Okay, girls, you know what to do?" the Chansey asked the Happinis nearby. The Happinis nodded, carried the Eevee to an examining table, and began X-raying, cleaning and dressing the wounds. While the patient was very battered, it was a miracle she didn't require an operation.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

As Venomous lay limply inside the hole, her body pressed hugged tightly against the wall of her shallow pit, struggling to extract any warmth it could from it, her chest fought a battle of its own, heaving desperately for air as she slipped in and out of consciousness, realizing that slowly she was beginning to suffocate inside the little hole which had quickly gone from being a sanctuary to imprisonment. Venomous shuddered, chills racking her delicate spine as her teeth also began chattering, her body suddenly beginning to feel very cold for some reason. With a bit of a struggle, she managed to roll over on her side, her mind numbly flickering over the main events of her young life, her eyes fixated hollowly forward as she realized that death wasn't far from her. The fall combined with the Earthquake combined with the eye injury combined with all those desolate hours spent furiously digging at the rock had taken a toll on her weak young body, and she knew that this combined with a depleting oxygen supply could only inevitably lead to death within a few short hours.

As these oppressing thoughts consumed what little logic thought she had left in her brain, her ears perked up and attuned to a sudden gurgling and growling sound. Irritably, she sighed, rubbing a paw at her stomach which was the source of the noise.

Great. She thought. Now i'm not only going to suffocate in this god-forsaken pit, i'm going to starve while doing it! Why didn't I think to bring anything with me?!

Her eyes narrowed,and her lower lip jutted outward in a sort of frowning pout. She moped in self-pity until another much louder and menacing-sounding growl erupted from her stomach. This brought her back to realization, and instantly, she tried to shush it, for fear that the Onix would hear it and realize he hadn't crushed her completely, and come back to finish the job. Feeling more light-headed than ever, Venomous rolled over on her back, staring blindly upward, toward the boulder that had lodged itself in the mouth of her hole. Rubbing at her eye, Venomous smiled a tiny smile of gratitude and relief, as she realized that it had stopped gushing blood. This gave her hope that the injury wasn't as bad as it had first appeared, and she would get to keep her sight. As of right now, blood that had dried now crusted her entire eyeball, forcing it sealed shut and swelling it to the size of a small orange. She shuddered in disgust at what she must look like.

Forest and Blake might as well put me out of my misery as soon as they get here. She thought bitterly, snatching her paw away from the eye.

I'm going to be crippled, blind, and probably even deaf by the time they get here. Then i'll be completely useless. Not that i'm not right now. I try to be heroic and do something impressive, and it turns out all messed up and wrong. Like always. That's what I get for over-doing it.

Laying her elagant ears back against her small, round head, the tiny Eevee frowned, cowering, scared, and feeling completely alone. She had never wanted anybody to hold her so bad as she did now.

I'm sorry guys.. She whispered, her heart sinking as she realized that everyone in the entire camp was probably spending the remainder of their night looking for her.

I know that everything's my fault, but if I ever make it out of here alive, i'll make it better. I promise.

Sadly, Venomous lay her head upon the hard, cold ground, her soft, furry paws offering the only warmth and cushioning. She sighed then, her other eye closing, as she let the cold overcome her body, and she felt herself drift away.

And then, like something out of a heroic adventure movie, Venomous heard a faint splash, and a pinging of bullets off a hard surface. She suddenly found the energy to lift her head, and felt a grin creeping across her face as she heard hurried footsteps coming toward her, closer and closer.

"Forest?! Blake?!" She cried happily, her whole body snapping up and becoming erect as her tail slowly began to wag. For several moments, she sat there anxiously, knowing that she was on the verge of rescue, and hoping that they would hurry. The air inside the hole had become stifling, and she didn't know how much more she could take. After a couple of minutes had gone by, Venomous' shoulders slumped a little, her heart beating just a tad faster in panic as nothing else seemed to be happening.

Either they don't know i'm down here and just left to go look somewhere else, or they weren't really there at all and my oxygen-depraved mind is fooling me into thinking that they're here when really they're not because I want them to be.

Venomous scratched at her head, already confused with herself. Suddenly, a grin erupted across her face, as she caught the mingled scent of a Treecko and Buizel.

"Now I know that wasn't an illusion!" She cried out happily. "My nose always knows."

"Forest! Blake!" She called out again, forcing the precious air from her lungs, hoping that they would be quick in digging her out.She suddenly froze as a ferocious roar rang out across the cave, and she realized it to be the same Onix from earlier.

"Forest! Blake!" She screamed. "Watch out!"

Just as those words had escaped her lips, she heard a furious-sounding blast being let off, combined with various pounds and other blasts, finally ending with that same pinging sound she had heard earlier. Incredulous, Venomous stood motionless with her mouth hanging open, her eyes widening as she heard the
    Onix let off a final roar of defeat. And then nothing. Venomous waited, and as overcome with happiness as she heard a faint digging sound just outside her hole.

They did it! They beat the Onix! She thought excitedly, her cheeks flushing pink as she flew out at Forest the instant he finished digging out the hole. She clung to him, and turned her face blindly in the direction

Blake's scent was coming from, flashing him a wild grin and a thumbs-up. Though she looked downright awful with her mussed fur and her swollen eye, a light shone in the eye that wasn't sealed shut, and she seemed about to burst with excitement.

"That was amazing!" She sputtered out. "And I thought the battles with the Zubats and Sandslash were something. But they were nothing compared to this! I can't believe you beat that Onix all by yourselves! I just wish I could've seen it for myself!"

Venomous paused for a moment, struggling to catch her breath, as her tail only wagged even harder. Looking up at Forest and Blake once again, her child-like enthusiasm instantly faded, replaced by guilt as she noticed the concerned look in each of their eyes. Her shoulders slumping, she sheepishly looked up at the two, hanging her head in shame.

"I'm sorry." She muttered quietly, cheeks burning red as her tail stopped wagging.

"It was stupid of me to come down here, especially by myself. I didn't realize how much trouble it would cause everyone. Especially for you, Blake. I know that Sandslash hurt you pretty bad, and you should still be in the Hospital, not wasting your time protecting me--"

Blake and Forest looked questioningly at Venomous, as she seemed to have paused in mid-sentence. But Venomous couldn't continue, as just at that moment, her heart felt like it had stopped, and everything was happening in slow-motion around her. Her head swam, as her the fatigue and exhaustion Venomous had been shaking off until help came finally took control of her tiny body, sweeping across it, and completely taking her over. Venomous slumped into Forest's arms, unconscious as her raced with her to the Hospital.

EmeraldSky

Years
    The Happinis were still at work when Forest returned to check on Venomous several hours later. He was at least relieved she was alive.

"Well, Joy?" he asked the Chansey overseeing the Happinis. "What does her prognosis look like?"

The Chansey consulted Venomous' chart for a moment, then replied. "She did get very battered back there, and so far, there's no sign she will be blinded or deafened. We will, however, be watching for such complications in the next 24 hours." Forest nodded and watched the Happinis scuttle about the Eevee on the table, in an anathesia-induced sleep.

(just for the record, no one's going to die. We can get them really battered like this, but again, no one is going to die)

Last edited:

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    After Monty and Treecko carried Venomous out of the cave, Monty stood at the waiting room hopefully that Venomous will be all right after from that rough danger Onix from the cave. Several hours later, Monty was still worried about Venomous but he thought something he forgot to do in this camp which was, asking that Treecko's name. Monty floated close to Treecko and asked him.

"Hey you there Treecko whats your name, I never got a chance to ask you that."

EmeraldSky

Years
    "Forest, please." the Treecko replied.

By now, the Happinis were at the most crucial part of the operation: setting what broken bones there were and cleaning the remaining wounds. While the Eevee looked noticeably cleaner than before, there was still a lot of work to be done if she was to heal in one piece.

Joy just kept a watchful eye on the screen displaying the Eevee's vitals--despite the heavy beating it had received, her assailant had not damaged any vitals. The EKG bleeped a normal heartbeat, a very promising sign that the Eevee would survive.

KingKaos

Years
    Blake looked at the roof of his cabin and felt so sad that Venomous probaly wasn't coming back. Munchlax started to return to his sleep yet again. Blake felt that he couldn't sleep. Venomous went out for revenge and if he had settled down during the tour that wouldn't had happened. He saw the condition Venomous was in when she went to the nurse and that image shocked Blake. Soon he punched the wall and woke Munchlax from his sleep. Munchlax knew he wouldn't be able to sleep with Blake still awake so he went over to him. Blake thought he would help him out with his problem, but instead Munchlax used yawn. Blake was very angry and then drowsy. He had to stay awake and wait for Venomous to come back. Then he noticed the emerald he had given to Venomous on her bed. Blake went out the door, which was disobeying orders again, and went to the nurse's office. When Forest saw him, who wanted to scream, but Blake gave Venomous the emerald, whispered something in her ear, and then left the room. While he was leaving he saw the Haunter around Forest, but with the yawn taking effect fell to sleep on a nearby bench.

EmeraldSky

Years
    "Thank you..." Forest waved aside the notion that Blake had left the cabin and continued watching the Happinis sew up the Eevee. Once the operation had finished, the Eevee was rolled away into the recovery room to wait for the anathesia to wear off.

Joy checked the Eevee's vitals again--heartbeat was normal and her breathing was a little labored, but still strong. She wanted to administer some painkillers to ease the sharp pain that was sure to result, but decided to wait until the anathesia wore off and the Eevee woke up.

Forest knelt down to the Eevee's level and spoke "Venomous...while what you did was dangerous; you still avenged Blake when he got hurt...I like that kind of courage, and I can't bear to punish you for your great deed." He felt Venomous stirring a little, under her own power.

"Well done, girls." Joy smiled as the Happinis tidyed the operating area.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

Venomous lay limply upon the Operating table, the anesthesia the Happiny nurses had administered immediately after her admittance doing its job, forcing her battered body completely still whilst they operated it. The tiny little Eevee looked a pitiful sight, soft, chocolate brown fur matted with a mixture of dirt and blood, her pointed ears now sporting new knicks and cuts all along the edges, her eyes sealed tightly shut, as if closed in denial of the nightmare surrounding her, though in reality it was just an effect of the drugs. Her small little mouth was gaping wide open as small, shallow pants escaped it. Cold sweat beaded her delicate forhead. It was as if she were desperately trying to escape something horrific and monstrous, and behind the closed shutters of her eyes, she was.

Venomous was racing through a meadow brilliant with emerald and lime hues, the gentle grass stretching way up past her head, waving at the pastel baby blue of the sky. Not a cloud was in sight, and the sun shone warmly, a bright, glowing ball of yellow light and energy radiating the joy that Venomous was so alive with. She seemingly didn't have a care in the world as she raced toward an opposite end of the meadow, which hugged against the edge of a thick forest. But Venomous didn't seem to notice or care about the forest, as she raced, body tense with excitement, toward a waving figure on the opposite side of the meadow. Though the sun was warm upon Venomous' back, a gentle breeze cooled her as she ran toward the figure. The breath escaped her body in tiny little pants, and her mouth hung wide open in a grin, as she never recalled being so happy. Sweat had begun to drip down her face, and briefly, she swiped at it, thankful that the end of the meadow was approaching fast, and she would finally be able to stop. But as she galloped closer and closer to the friendly, waving figure, which she turned out to be a lean, scarred Sceptile, her brother Blade, she found she couldn't stop, and as she stared downward at the tangled brown blur that had become her legs, she had a horrible realization that they weren't ever going to stop. She raced onward, past Blade who continued waving, quickly into the dark wood, all the while trying to stop herself. She tried everything, she tried doing a front flip, she tried diving head-first into her legs, she even tried hurling herself against a tree. But it seemed the harder she tried to stop and control herself, the faster her legs went, and the more out of control they got. Finally, she noticed the eery forest beginning to thin, and gratefully, her tail began to wag, as she realized she would at least be in the sunlight again. But the sun had vanished, and the beautiful blue sky along with it. It had been replaced by an empty, gritty grey of a sky, and instantly, she felt her spirits sink, as all the excitement and happiness that had fueled her before turned to desolate despair, and she was overcome with a fatigue so great, she thought her tiny heart might just give out while her legs kept wildly running on. To make matters worse, the land before her had thinned out, into a narrow, crooked aisle, leading her straight to the edge of a cliff hanging over sea.

"NO!" She moved her lips to form the word in a scream, though she quickly found that she had no voice, and the word only bounced around uselessly inside her head. Shutting her eyes tight and bracing her feet against the grass as hard as she could, she was finally able to control herself enough to stop, though unfortunately she was but a few seconds too late, as the force of her sudden stop carried her body off the sharp cliff, and Venomous found herself plummeting down toward the ocean, spiraling downward fast, with nothing to grip onto but sheer rock. She twisted and squirmed, screaming out in agony as on her way down she passed a series of devilish Pokemon, first a snarling Ursaring, then a sneering Onix, and finally a leering Tyranitar, positioned just so that its gaping jaw would engulf Venomous as she fell the final few feet. Shutting her eyes against all the terror, Venomous braced herself for the pain, her head swimming with the gritty grey sky and the rough, choppy waters of the ocean. Abruptly, everything stopped, the sky vanished along with the cliff and the ocean, and the beastly Pokemon disappeared into smoke, leaving her to stand alone in thin air. A soothing, comforting whisper filled her ears, and caused her to smile for no reason at all, as her legs instantly stopped moving, and she found herself refreshed, and strangely rejuvenated. She couldn't quite make out the words the calm whisper was forming into, but her body glowed ecstatically as she found herself not delighted by the words, but the sound those words were making in her ears.

Though the young Eevee was supposedly under anesthetic, her body numbed so it was unable to move whilst the nurses operated on it, everything about her seemed to relax, and for some reason, she no longer appeared so tense and at unease. Her eyes and the wrinkle on her forehead had smoothed over, and her panting had ceased, instead a slow, relaxed grin spreading out across her face. As Blake then turned away, quickly leaving the Operating room before Forest could open his mouth to begin scolding him, he missed Venomous' tail slowly begin to wag, the smile remaining on her face as she lay nestled against the Emerald, dreaming fondly of his voice.

EmeraldSky

Years
    Forest wanted to scold Blake for leaving when he had not thanked Venomous, but decided to leave him be. "I'll stay with Venomous for the night." he offered to Joy.

"Okay...her wounds will take about two weeks to heal if all goes well." Joy replied. "We'll keep an eye out for any complications, though."

Forest, meanwhile, fumbled for his Match Call and turned it on. "Would you like for me to contact your trainer and explain the situation?" he asked.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

Venomous meekly slipped one eye open, exhaling slightly as she watched Blake walk out the door. Turning her attention up to Forest, who was anxiously looking down upon her, she gave him a small smile, her tail still wagging, as shifting a bit on the Hospital bed, she propped herself up on her front legs. Glancing around her, she finally seemed to be coming to her senses, realizing that she was lying in a very drab-looking but comfortable Hospital Operating room, and not running out of control through a dark Forest. Venomous glanced back at Forest when he took out his Cellphone and started fumbling with it. Her heart sank a little as she saw it come out.

Oh no. She thought, her heart beginning to race.

He's going to call Dante and tell him to come get me, and i've only been here a day! I won't have anywhere to go..

"Would you like to call your trainer and explain the situation?" He asked, his face still contorted with that anxious look.

Instantly, Venomous felt awful. She had snuck out and went after the Sandslash with only Blake in mind, putting herself at the terrible risk when she clearly knew that she was too weak to fight any second-stage Pokemon, and hadn't even been thinking of Forest.

Poor Forest. She though, overcome with guilt then as she lowered her head. He's already offered to stay with me all night, and he hasn't been able to sleep or even grab a bite all day. He's probably spent the majority of today looking out for the campers.

Venomous lowered her head, avoiding Forest's gaze as she let out a small sigh.

"My trainer's on an extremely crucial mission right now, sent directly from headquarters. No one can know where he is, or what he's doing, or he risks failure. Not even me. That's why he sent me here, so I wouldn't get hurt. But look at me now."

Tears swimming in her soft, chocolate eyes, Venomous' lower lip began to tremble, as mournfully, she looked up at Forest.

"Will it really takr two weeks for me to completely heal?" She asked, afraid for the answer.
    "That's almost the whole camp season! I won't get to do anything fun with the rest of the group. I'll be stuck in here by myself. Are you sure there's not anything they can do to make it faster? I'm feeling better already! In fact, i'm feeling great! I thought for sure I would only be in here for a day or two."

Venomous paused, as she realized she was probably talking way too fast for Forest to even understand her. Clasping her paws in front of her, she looked back over at him again, looking a pitiful sight, as she curled her long, bushy tail around her tiny body.

"Dante sent me here to get stronger. I can't get stronger unless I learn how to battle. And if i'm in here for two weeks, I won't have any time to do that. I have to get out of here sooner than that."

EmeraldSky

Years
    Joy just smiled as she monitored Venomous some more. "You're quite a fighter to have come through the operation like you have. She showed Venomous the progress chart of how she was healing. While she was nowhere near 100% recovered, her injuries looked much better than when she had arrived in the OR the previous day.

"I won't leave you stuck here...Joy's helped me come up with some things we can do that act as double duty for theraputic purposes." Forest explained as he accepted the list from Joy.

"We can start the therapy pool and let you swim in that." Joy suggested. "That should build your strength back up and speed the healing process."

Just then, a Happini walked in with a chart and some pain medicine. "Are we feeling any better?" she asked before going through her usual routine of changing the dressings on the various wounds that dotted Venomous' body.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

Venomous let out a small sigh of relief, as at the very least, at least she wouldn't be spending the main portion of her Camp vacation in the Hospital room. But then that brought up another question that had been eating away at her.

"Will I have to live in here too for two weeks?" She asked, obviously displeased with the idea. It was quite apparent that she was worried about being seperated from everyone else, and having to spend her Camp session alone while they got to play with their friends. Picking up the Emerald that had somehow found it's way beside her head, she hugged it close to her, a frown creasing her lips as she again looked up at Forest.

"Can I still battle?" She asked, fearing the answer to that particular question.

EmeraldSky

Years
    "It depends on how well you've healed in a few days." Forest replied. "For now, Joy says to stay in bed. However, we can probably take you back to the cabin to see everyone."

At this, some Happinis carefully lowered Venomous into a traveling bed. Once their patient was secured and comfortable, two Happinis started to gently push the bed down the pathway to the cabins. Two others followed along to keep an eye on Venomous.

"If we're going too fast and it hurts, let us know." one smiled.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Monty felt happy that Venomous was getting a bit better but needs to be healed at least a few days. Monty started to talk Forest about something.

"Forest, What are we going to do this camping now since Venomous needs to heal for a few days or even more."

Monty looked one of his eyes at that Buizel fell down at the bench.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back