• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adventures at Camp Pikachu

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
    Blake jumped from his sleep after having a starnge nightmare. He had a nightmare about his defeat at the Grand Festival over and over again. He couldn't shake the feeling that he had to get stronger. At first he wanted to come to camp to get stronger, but now he was getting side tracked. Blake went over to Forest and asked him a question. "When will I get to fight in the stadium? I want to fight and get stronger when my trainer finally comes back. That is my mission as of right now." said Blake gripping his hand into a fist. Forest looked at him and then Blake noticed that Venomous was awake. Blake felt ashamed that his strength hadn't given him the power to move through the tour. If he had been stronger then he wouldn't have fainted and the thing that happened to Venomous wouldn't have. Blake apologized, but returned to his question about battling.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    "If anyone would like to come to the arena, follow me." Forest called, motioning for all interested parties to come with him to a large oval-shaped building not far down the path.

"Would you like to go watch the matches?" one Happini asked Venomous. "The stadium has ways to accommodate this bed." A second Happini offered Venomous some medicine to ease the pain.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

Venomous smiled, tickled that the Happinis were being so gracious and kind to her. Her spirits had lifted a bit when Forest had told her that her injuries weren't so bad after all that she wouldn't be able to participate in anything, and that if all went well in a couple of days, she might be battling alongside the other campers.

Humming along happily to herself, Venomous sat back in her hospital bed, feeling perfectly at peace with everything beside the dull, throbbing pain in her right leg. She closed her eyes in appreciation as one Happiny gave her some medication for the ache, and then asked her if she would like to go to the arena and watch the other Pokemon battle. Cheering up immediately, Venomous nodded enthusiastically, for this was why she had come to Camp Pikachu in the first place. For now, she wouldn't be able to participate, but at the very least she would be able to watch, and learn from the other Pokemons' battles. Watching Blake and Forest converse in front on her, she couldn't wait to see what they had in the arena.

KingKaos

Years
    Blake immediately ran ovr to Forest and couldn't wait to fight in the arena. Blake held his fist up high. "I will win and no one will stop my winning streak." said Blake ready to battle. Then he saw Venomous helped out of the bed by some Happinis and remembered why he wanted to get stronger again. "I want to battle that Pikachu. I love to battle Electric types and then maybe we can fight Forest."

EmeraldSky

Years
    Once making sure Venomous was settled in a seat overlooking the arena, Forest began spelling out the rules for Blake's match. "Every knockout counts as a point, and whoever gets to five points first wins the match."

At this, the referee, a Charmeleon, trotted to a chair overlooking both sides of the Poke Ball. As a Pikachu arrived on the pink side of the Poke Ball, he motioned for the Buizel and the Pikachu to shake hands before the match. Once that was finished, he called to the Pikachu "Pearl side ready?" The Pikachu sparked in reply. "Diamond side ready?" he called to the Buizel.

KingKaos

Years
    Blake grabbed his bag and pulled out his gear to battle. So he pulled out his black wristbands and collar. He put the collar around his neck and the bands on his wrist. The Charmeleon asked Blake if he was ready. "I was born and raised ready" said Blake ready to fight. So he and Pikachu stepped into the middle of the ring and stared at each other. The bell rang and they jumped away from each other as they prepared to attack.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

Venomous smiled then, waving ecstatically down at Blake, her eyes alighting as he slipped his battle gear on, and got into his fighting stance. She would've given anything right now to be standing at his side, giving him a helping hand in a double battle.

Too bad I don't even know that attack. Venomous thought meekly, cheering, cringing at the sound of her lone voice echoing across the arena. The stadium was huge, surrounded by thousands upon thousands of seats, the tops of the seats painted red, and the bottoms white to resemble a Pokeball. Venomous giggled, thinking the whole scheme quite clever. She was thankful for the Happinis at her side, as she was the only other Pokemon in this lone stadium, omitting Forest of course who stood far away from her, on ground level.

"Go for it, Blake!" She cried out, immediately shushing herself after to allow him to concentrate on his upcoming battle.

I'll be out there with you soon. She though, mouth setting into a grimace as one of the Happinis, who had noticed her obvious longing, patted her on the shoulder comfortingly.

I'm back! Sorry it took so long guys. The stress over putting together a sign-up for Pokemon Heroes: Wrath of Jealousy has really been consuming all my spare time. But hopefully, i'm back for good now. ^^'

Last edited:

KingKaos

Years
    The Charmelen let down his hand, which meant the match would begin. So Blake came out of his corner with an aqua jet. Pikachu jumped up as an attempt to dodge, but Blake quickly turned and hit Pikachu in midair. "That was a nice try, but since I was trained by a coordinator I have great control on my moves." said Blake ready to attack. As he talked Pikachu grinned and unleashed a thunderbolt. Blake fell to the ground from the impact and then gave a grin. "I am really waiting for you to use your full power, I fought pichus with more shock." this remark upset Pikachu so it launched another thunderbolt and Blake countered with hydro pump. The attacks collided and created a boom. The two pokemon were covered by the smoke, but Blake simply jumped to the air and so did Pikachu. Blake used his iron tail and so did Pikachu. The two attacks were equal. Blake saw that the smoke had cleared and that he and Pikachu were matched. Pikachu launched out of his corner with quick attack and then while inches away from Blake used the speed for iron tail. Blake was amazed at the combination so he used aqua jet then moved over to hit Pikachu with iron tail. "I am about to take this up one more level." said Pikachu charging up for something strong. Blake stood still and soon found himself struck by a thunder attack. He fell to the ground then jumped into the air. Blake went above Pikachu and drenched him with water. After that he shot his ice beam and froze Pikachu solid. "That was my ace in the hole."

EmeraldSky

Years
    "Match Point, Diamond!" the referee announced. The scoreboard also blipped to life to show the score DIAMOND 1 PEARL 0

As the two opponents went to get ready for the next match, a Happini nudged Venomous. "Enjoying the match so far?" A second Happini asked "Does anything hurt?" It had been a while since Venomous had had any medication.

Forest took advantage of the lull in the action to check on Venomous. "I can get you something from the concession stand if you're hungry." he offered.

"Nothing too rich." a Happini cautioned. "Berries or liquids are fine, but nothing greasy for now."

KingKaos

Years
    Blake was ready for his next fight and wondered who his next opponent wold be. He glanced up at Venomous who was with the Happinis. Blake started to feel some power urging him to do his best. He had to show how strong he was and then get stronger than that. So he could continue to protect Venomous like his trainer had told him to for the smaller pokemon.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Monty went in the stadium and sat down one of the seats and watch Buizel's match. Monty started to think in his mind after seeing Buizel's first match.

"Hmm, maybe i should talk to Forest if i can have a match against Buizel."

Monty got out of his seat and start to float to Forest and start to ask him.

"Forest, may I have a match against that Buizel soon?"

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

Venomous cheered loudly, wildly applauding at the spectacular battle. Her delicate little body quivered slightly, tingling with excitement as her chocolate eyes shone, staring admiringly down at Blake. She caught him looking back at her, and her smile grew even larger as she again waved. She felt silly for getting so excited over a common battle, but she had right to be, as it was her first time. Most Pokemon didn't realize that Venomous was only a few months old, and while she had been tested in combat against a couple of weak baby Pokemon, she had never actually participated, cowering in fear soon after the first pitiful attack was launched at her, too terrified to attack back for fear she would hurt the other Pokemon. She was much happier taking every harsh blow dealt to her, leaving the battle bruised and sore, as long as she could watch the other Pokemon walk away ecstatic over its win, and more importantly.. unharmed. She snapped out of her train of thought, noticing that Blake had turned away from her, and was preparing for the next match, while the Happinis stared at her expectantly. Vanomous bit her lip. While she had been deep in thought, one had asked her a question.

"I'm sorry. Huh?" She asked, putting on a sheepish smile as she looked meekly over at the Happiny. The Happiny to her right giggled.
    "I asked you if anything hurt." She responded, automatically reaching over to grab her white Medical bag. Venomous smiled, shaking her head lightly as her focus returned to the Arena.

"Actually, everything feels perfect right now." Venomous murmured, her excitement for the next match to begin mounting as she waited along with Blake for his next opponent to make an appearance.

"Maybe someday i'll be good enough to fight him." Venomous said aloud, telling herself more than the two Happinis sitting near her. Again, she smiled, chuckling to herself.

"Or at least with him. I don't think i'd stand a chance of winning against him anyways." Just as this statement left her mouth, Forest appeared at the top of the stairs connecting the ground level to the second level of Bleachers. He was huffing a bit, as it was a quite a climb, but he was smiling good-naturedly. It was obvious that he too was enjoying the battle.

"I can get you something from the concession stand if you're hungry." He said immediately, approaching the small gathered group. Venomous didn't hold back any enthusiasm as eagerly, she jumped up, her stomach growling upon mention as she realized she hadn't had anything since she'd gotten here.

"Yes, please!" She chirped, pain instantly shooting up her leg as she returned to her seat.

"Ugh!" She cried out, grimacing as her face contorted. Instantly, the Happinis jumped up in alarm, to which Venomous waved them away, forcing a smile across her furry brown face. She groaned, her head beginning to pulsate as she sank back in her seat.

"I'm fine." She gasped, pointing at the Happinis' Medical bag with what she thought was some discretion. She had hoped that Forest hadn't seen her little fit.

Meanwhile, he was still awaiting her response.

"Can I have something cold?" She asked hopefully.

"Maybe a Persim Berry milkshake?" She asked hopefully. Forest nodded, and set back off down the staircase. Venomous breathed a sigh of relief, pointing down at her leg which was practically throbbing with the pain of jumping down on it.

"Shoot me up, girls." She laughed, hoping to add some humor to the situation.

EmeraldSky

Years
    The Happinis giggled as Venomous' quip as they administered the medicine.

"Now, not too much excitement, okay?" one Happini cautioned. "It's healing enough for you to move it a little bit, but it's not quite ready for that kind of movement yet."

Meanwhile, Forest approached the concession stand. "I'd like a Persim Berry milkshake, please."

"Coming right up!" the Chikorita at the counter smiled as Forest deposited the payment for the treat on the counter.

KingKaos

Years
    The next match was starting and Blake's opponent was a Buneary. Blake looked confused and asked Charmeleon if he was serious. "Yes," he replied, "that is your next opponent" he ordered them to shake hands. The two pokemon shook hands and as he walked away the Buneary blew him a kiss from across the ring. "Is Pearl side ready?" "Yes" "is Diamond side ready" "I think so" said Blake wondering about the kiss. Then the match began.

Blake started off with his aqua jet and Buneary simply took the hit and fell to the ground. Buneary began to to cry, but was actually using fake tears to trick Blake. Blake was concerned so he bent down to apologize and Buneary hit him with thunderpunch. Blake was surprised at how strong that Buneary was. Then he looked up and saw Buneary was teary eyed from attacking Blake. "I'm sorry, did that hurt?" said the Buneary very concerned for Blake. Blake looked confused and then used aqua jet again. Buneary jumped in the air thne came down with another thunderpunch. Blake grabbed her ear, which she used to attack, then swung her in to the air. Buneary shot out a kiss. However, she used sweet kiss and tha confused Blake. Not knowing what was what Blake felt another strike from thunderpunch.

Buneary cheered as she was sure she had won the battle and Blake's heart. Then Blake got up and delivered an ice beam and Buneary unleashed her ice beam. The two attacks created a block out ice in the middle of the ring. Blake and Buneary jumped and unleashed another ice beam. The two were blown away and so Blake used his aqua jet to break the ice. then under the cover of the ice shards he delivered a iron tail to Buneary. Buneary was shocked at the impact's power and fell to the ground. Blake went over to the Buneary and congraulated her on the match. When Buneary saw Blake she grabbed his arm and started to kiss him repeatly on the cheek. "You were so awesome, Blake and from now on I'm spending the rest of my camp experience with you. My name is Clara, the cutest and hottest Buneary ever." Blake couldn't believe Clara, but he could tell she was serious. "This is going to be a long camp experience" said Blake with a teardrop and a smiling Clara on his arm.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    As Blake's next match progressed onward, Venomous again found herself tensing again with excitement, every muscle within her delicate body taut with tension, her razor claws digging into the white cushion of the seat below her as nervously she chewed on her lower lip. As a Buneary appeared, she instantly relaxed, knowing that this would be a piece of cake for Blake after an electric-type like Pikachu. She cheered loudly, against her cheer echoing lonely throughout the stadium, the arena completely silent save for her enthusiastic voice.

"Go get'em, Blake!" She cried out, clapping her paws together as the Happinis monitoring her also began clapping courteously. The aloof smile playing out across her face was replaced with a jaw-drop, her mouth hanging open agape in shock as she took in the sight of the Buneary blowing Blake a kiss. The move was playful, but a little too flirtatious for Venomous' liking, though she wasn't entirely sure why she was getting so worked up about it anyways.

"Did you just see that?!" She exclaimed at the Happinis, who were staring at her, bemused, as she fumed over that pass at her friend. The Happinis didn't say anything, but exchanged knowing glances at one another, giggling at the little Eevee's heated reaction.

"I thought this was a Pokemon battle." Venomous grumbled, arms crossing overtop her chest. She huffed, puffing her little chest out and glowered down at the Buneary. As the mtach progressed, Venomous noticed that the Buneary used a combination of deceit and trickery to gain some attacks on Blake, throwing in the occaisional Thunderpunch when he least expected it. Venomous found herself beginning to dislike this Buneary very much, who didn't seem to fight fair, though each of her attacks were legit, and technically considered attacks. As she planted a kiss upon Blake, the 'Sweet Kiss' attack taking effect and sending him into bouts of confusion, Venomous turned away, her expression completely blank and unreadably as she stared at a corner of the stadium emotionlessly.

Would you get yourself together? Venomous snapped at herself from within. You're acting ridiculous.

Why should it matter to you anyways? And even if it does, getting yourself worked up in this condition will only make things worse.

The match was ending as Venomous finally forced herself to look back down into the arena, and Blake was walking along an arena frozen almost completely over with ice over toward the Buneary to congradulate her. Venomous tensed up, snorting a bit at the Buneary's next words.

"You were so awesome, Blake and from now on i'm spending the rest of my camp experience with you! My name is Clara, the cutest and hottest Buneary ever."

She could barely get the two sentences out, what with all the kisses she was showering Blake with, and Venomous felt nautious as she was forced to endure the sight.

So full of herself. Venomous thought hastily, ears slumping down at the sides of her head as she sighed glumly. And she has right to be. She's right. She is pretty, and cute. And strong too!

But knowing all of these things didn't stop the spirited little Eevee from stirring up a little malice. She was known to be intentionally cruel, but just like the little Rabbit-like Pokemon, she was only teasing a little.. or was she?

"You may be cute for a Buneary," Venomous called down into the arena loudly. "But then again, that isn't saying too much!" She flashed a smile at Blake, and the turned to glance at the Happinis, who were both staring at her, incredulous.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    After seeing Forest ignore him, Monty heard the Ice Beam noise from the battle and it was over for that battle he guessed. Then he heard Venomous yelling to someone and it was a Buneary from the battle against that Buizel. He started to get confused and starts to think that Venomous might have a crush on Buizel from seeing the past camping experience and right now. Monty started to forget asking Forest and started instead float to Venomous and ask her.

"Venomous, From what I seen this camping trip are you crush on that Buizel?"

EmeraldSky

Years
    "Clara's just like Temaku..." one Happini assured Venomous. "She'll find someone else to fall in love with before the day's out."

Sure enough, there was a "Wah!" as Forest struggled to save Venomous' milkshake as Clara thrust herself into Forest's arms, completely forgetting about the Buizel still in the arena.

A Happini caught the milkshake before it could spill and handed the glass to Venomous. "Here's your treat."

Just before Clara could commence flirting with Forest, a passing Squirtle got her attention, and off she went to chase the tiny turtle.

The Charmeleon sighed...he had once been the Buneary's target at one time. "Are we ready to continue?"

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

Her lips curling upward in a satisfied smirk, Venomous ceased inulting the Buneary for the time being, turning her gaze away from the arena altogether, and nearly jumping out of her skin as Monty appeared seemingly out of thin air just outside her line of vision, forcing her to turn her head slightly to the right to be able to see him. She was surprised to see him so close to her, since he hadn't said a word to her since she had arrived at camp. She arched an eyebrow, putting on her best smile as the very tip of her tail slowly started wagging. Before she could even properly greet him, Monty burst out with a question.

"Venomous, from what I seen this camping trip are you crushing on that Buizel"

Venomous cringed at such an awkward question, her mouth twisting downward into a frown. Her cheeks growing hot, burning red with embarrassment, she fiercely shook her head, being unable to look Monty directly in the eyes.

"Of course not!" She finally sputtered out, flustered as she shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

"I just don't like seeing girls like.. like Clara hit on my friends." Venomous gave Monty a sideward glance, thinking in her mind how stupid that statement sounded. But it made perfect sense to her. You didn't necessarily have to be in love with someone to want to protect them. Turning away, she glanced back down into the arena, creases lining her small, furry face as she noticed Blake panting hard.

She sighed, worrying that all the simultaneous battles were taking a toll on him, and he would become too fatigued to finish the fights even before he reached the final match. He had already won two. Could he keep it up?

"Clara's just like Tamaku" A Happini told Venomous, as she must have noticed the look of concern upon her face.

"She'll find someone else to fall in love with before the day's out." Venomous smiled just the tiniest bit, looking up at the Happini with shining eyes, a load seeming to lift from her thin shoulders.

"That's a relief to hear" Venomous said quietly, more to herself than to anyone else, but still earning herself a few curious glances from Monty and the Happinis. Once again, she grew flustered, sweat pouring off her forehead.

"Because I don't want her dragging along behind us and getting in the way of everything!" Venomous cried out defensively.

"I'm sure Blake doesn't want her tagging along behind him all Summer anyways. Like he said so himself, he came here to get stronger, and so far, everything that's happened has gotten in the way of his goal."

Venomous paused for a second, the recollection of her little cave episode filling her mind.

Eh... She thought, a large sweatdrop forming at the side of her head.

That's just about as distracting as you can get.

Venomous snapped back to reality as a loud "Wah!" rang out across the stadium, filling the still air. Venomous glanced around, puzzled for a moment, and then as she finally figured out what was going on, tried unsucessfully to supress a giant grin. She and the Happinis began giggling as Clara leapt in what she thought was a romantic way into Forest's arms, sending Venomous' milkshake flying. Thankfully, one of the Happinis moved swiftly and caught it, handing it to Venomous one-handed.

"Here's your treat!" The Happini said with a smile, and Venomous eagerly accepted it, slipping the straw in her mouth and slurping happily.

"Thanks!" She chirped, after she had quickly swallowed.

Forest finally returned, after having shaken Clara off, and Venomous now saw her running at top speed toward a Squirtle.

Some girls try too hard. She thought absently, humming along with the words, the words to one of her favorite songs.

"And thank you for getting it!" Venomous told Forest gratefully, pointing with a paw to the milkshake. Before he could reply, she looked back down at Blake, who was preparing for round three.

"They didn't have any Pokeade at the concession stand, did they?" Venomous queried, the expression of concern returning to her face.

"Maybe you should see if Blake wants any. He must be getting thirsty by now. And tired. The Pokeade will perk him up a little bit. I'd go down there myself, but you know."

Venomous grimaced as she motioned down toward her leg.

Last edited:

EmeraldSky

Years
    Forest nodded at Venomous' request, and returned to the concession stand.

After studying the various food, drinks, and other treats, he found Pokenade down near the bottom of the drinks list. Orange, grape, and cherry were just three of the offered flavors.

He returned to the arena and called down to Blake. "Interested in a drink before your next match? Some Pokenade, maybe?"

KingKaos

Years
    Blake looked up and saw Clara had hopped away to follow a Squirtle, but he knew she would be back. Then he heard Forest yell to him about something to drink before his match. "I'll have a medium lemon pokeade, no ice" said Blake tried of ice from his battle. With that Blake wondered if his next opponent would be as crazy as Clara. He looked into the stands and saw Venomous and Monty watching. Then out of nowhere came Munchlax, who looked like he just rolled out of hibernation, and sat next to them. As soon as he sat down he left and followed Forest. "I wonder what he wants" said Blake to himself. he waited for Forest to come with the pokeade and his next opponent.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back