• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ahead in all my classes, so I DRAW!

icycatelf

Alex
Years
  • ART UPDATE: I drew more pics.

An odd flower I drew in my english and art classes.

A young Azmul (elf + wolf, species by me) drawn in my english and art classes.

Trisona-Elai, an OC of mine drawn in my electricity, english, and art classes.

Greg the Groundhog, a cartoony animal drawn at home.

Dunsparce w/ made-up evolutions. Drawn in my electricity class.

Mew sketched at home.

Years
  • I like the shades on the flower!

The Mew is cute! The eyes is very detailed, but I don't think Mew's have a oval on thier cheek or face. Maybe some more shades under the ear ... pretty god anyway. ;)

~A.R

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    The Mew picture probably looks a bit weird because the blush is wayyyy too far down on the Mew's face. It should be smaller, and closer to the eye in my opinion.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • I like the Dunsprace Evolution one, It's Firce and/or Firecer and the same time cute, xD
    Though, I think you should work on the mew one because it sorta looks weird o.o;;

Adelaide-Amber

-|Fashion Statement Suicide|-
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2008
    i love your artwork! your fakemon are some of the best i've seen, they're interesting to look at. i think your birdusk is my favorite, it looks like the professional drawings! excellent job!

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Thank you HeroWolf! ^_^

I have a small update:

^This started as a sketch at school and I attempted to color it (I'm not great at coloring).

^Drumsticks tattoo design comissioned by a friend.

Adelaide-Amber

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2008
    haha, mew looks so cute!!

don't worry, i have trouble coloring my art too... i wish i was better at coloring ^_^
    i think yours looks nice though!

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Thanks HeroWolf. Hopefully we'll get better at coloring. ^_^

Sketching in class again. I messed up slightly on this Golduck sketch. It's supposed to have 4 pointy things from its head rather than 5. The proportions are a bit off too; the hand should be bigger.

Then I attempted to color it:

Adelaide-Amber

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2008
    i really like your golduck because you mixed your own style into it, like how it's arm is longer than the official artwork. it looks almost more human-like, and it's really cool. i'm actually doing something like this with mewtwo, trying to make him more... real i guess. so i added a little more bulk to the muscles on his arms cuz they're sooooo skinny, but not to the point of a muscle-man mewtwo ^_^

so anyways, very cool, nice job!

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Yeah, I had been drawing human figures so I guess that was added to the Golduck. Your Mewtwo pic sounds cool. Maybe I could also draw a human-ish Mewtwo (I can't really draw Mewtwo very well, though). Thank you! ^_^

Urser

Fakemon Designer!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    All of these are great. I especially love your Mew picture for some reason. Also, you should go ahead with that Mewtwo thing. He does look very humanish and you seem experienced in that area so I think the rest of the picture will come to you naturally! ;)

Adelaide-Amber

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2008
    mhmm, i agree. you should try that mewtwo pic!! that would be cool to see. you did a great job on golduck, i think you'll do a great job on that mewtwo pic!! ^_^

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Well, I havn't drawn any new pictures because I have some papers to work on. However, I do have a pic that hadn't been scanned until now.

The small one is Snomal (Ice), the Snowman Pokemon; the big one is its evolved form, Snoghos (Ice/Ghost), the Polarwind Pokemon. Designed for Pokemon HeavenEarth Version.

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    OMG. I fell in love with them. Call me a fan now.
    My favourite is random basic fish. It's eyes are so lovely.
    I'm gonna subscribe this thread~

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • Those are really great! I love the Mew! :)

I can never draw on lined paper. *cries* I always have to go out and buy sketch paper then I never draw on it because it's so expensive. xD

Back