• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Airborne: A Hoenn Journey (T)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've been away, abroad, sorry! Will get back on track tonight or tomorrow c:

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • new route is up! apologies to adventure and HTS, but i didn't want to make everyone wait much longer. however, please do finish that post y'all were working on and just catch up afterwards.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • Mission 4 please and thanks <3

Oh and would the event pokemon count towards our 1 mon a route limit?

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    I can take mission 3. Gotta show a good side after solving the last route mission by yelling at people.

Etherion

Welp~ I'm a little late on reserving the missions XD
    Good luck to everybody~

I'll just probably train up.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Waiting on my JP partner :V

Heads up, I will be away on vacation (working somewhere else) pretty much without internet, or at least with no time to use it, between June 10 and June 26. So... Uh. If this JP doesn't finish tomorrow, it likely won't be for two more weeks ._. Iiiiii guess I'll just solo post the event tomorrow instead in that case, and possibly Paige will have to skip this current chapter, if you move on before I'm back. Sorry!

PastelPhoenix

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Sorry about being so late on starting. Should hopefully be able to post something in depth either tomorrow or the day after.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • Heads up, I will be away on vacation (working somewhere else) pretty much without internet, or at least with no time to use it, between June 10 and June 26. So... Uh. If this JP doesn't finish tomorrow, it likely won't be for two more weeks ._. Iiiiii guess I'll just solo post the event tomorrow instead in that case, and possibly Paige will have to skip this current chapter, if you move on before I'm back. Sorry!

'tis all good everyone had irl stuff... speaking of which

I'd like everyone to know ahead of time that i'll be gone from June 20-July 2. Just wanted to get that out here ahead of time. I might post again closer to when i leave to remind everyone, but yeah no gm posts during that period of time.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    'tis all good everyone had irl stuff... speaking of which

I'd like everyone to know ahead of time that i'll be gone from June 20-July 2. Just wanted to get that out here ahead of time. I might post again closer to when i leave to remind everyone, but yeah no gm posts during that period of time.
    I'm finally back from my two week vacation. The JP hasn't progressed at all since I left it so... I'm posting the first bit now and we'll see if my JP partner wants to interact through the IC at least (HTS123.0). Else, I'll just do the event myself I guess?

Because we still want to run the RP, right? c:

PastelPhoenix

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    I'm still in on it, was just getting worried I'd be posting by myself there.

Years
  • Hey guys! I'm back! Sort of...as in I'm sorry I disappeared. I didn't really mean to, but I did. This may have already been decided, but I'm gonna drop out for the sake of me being like a month behind. Have fun guys!

Back