• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Airborne: A Hoenn Journey (T)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm still in on it, was just getting worried I'd be posting by myself there.
    I can post! I've just been away on plenty of summery social adventures and whatnot.
    Hey guys! I'm back! Sort of...as in I'm sorry I disappeared. I didn't really mean to, but I did. This may have already been decided, but I'm gonna drop out for the sake of me being like a month behind. Have fun guys!
    Alright, sad to hear ); I guess I'll do the event on my own then!

Ozy are you aliiiive?

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • Apologies for not saying anything before hand, but due to certain circumstances I'm going to stop GM'ing the rp. If one of y'all would like to take up the role, go ahead. Although I'm not sure if there's many players left xD

Sorry once again to those that wanted this to go on

LinearAxel

That Dream...Make it Come True!
    Years
  • (Insert hysterical sobbing here)
    If anyone wants to GM, I'll Co-GM with you. I would really like to see this continue.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • (Insert hysterical sobbing here)
    If anyone wants to GM, I'll Co-GM with you. I would really like to see this continue.

Well I've gotten through all the stuff that kept me from posting so I'd be happy to give it a shot if no one else wants and be your second in command!

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Throwing myself in also if you need more GM help. Don't want to see this die either.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • I will say that if I become Co-GM, I will be taking my character out of the RP since I'm not sure i can handle potentially 3 RPs and a Co-GM position all at the same time. It'd have to be one or the other for me

LinearAxel

That Dream...Make it Come True!
    Years
  • Throwing myself in also if you need more GM help. Don't want to see this die either.

Let's do this! =D

I will say that if I become Co-GM, I will be taking my character out of the RP since I'm not sure i can handle potentially 3 RPs and a Co-GM position all at the same time. It'd have to be one or the other for me

I don't want you to have to drop your character. D=

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • Im unfortunately internet dead right now otherwise id throw my fez into the ring as well.

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Okay, so just to get a little idea of the state of the RP, how many people would be on board with continuing Airborne? We can discuss specifics later, but just who all here is still interested?

Back