• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AitC: Through the Aura [Epilogue]

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    [Sacrifice] Lycanthropy

edit: Also, what the hell happened while I was out today. Reveals and Macguffins and PMs and holy god.​

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years

AitC: Through the Aura [Epilogue]

EDIT: I'd like to point out that everyone should think about what they say, who they're saying it to, and what effect it might have on that person. Being rude or disrespectful isn't the way to make friends or allies so if we could try to refrain from that being common that would make a better experience for everyone in the game and forum. Including me :)

Last edited:

Etherion

I have a gut feeling on who might be the other mafia :-!

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    I have no idea why you are all voting for Lycanthropy, I am making a BIG reveal.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8850216&postcount=100

As you can see, Absol used bite voted for the old Father, gio, aka gio7sm or whatever you want to call him. Tell me, if you are a Zoroark...why would you vote for your own Father? That means, that Absol used bite! did not know who the father was, which means she is mafia because the only way you can't know who the father of the Zoroarks are is if you are Arkus or Eork!

So, of course, [kill] Absol used bite!

Etherion

Maybe she was just voting for me to tell Arkus and co. that I'm a Zoroark, but I'm not the father anymore x-(

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    I just assumed she was doing it so that she could lure Arkus and Eck out of hiding if they followed the bandwagon. :X

Could be wrong, though.

Edit: NINJA'D by zombies, of all things. Gdi Bard. But yay, Ullion! :3​

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    [Chaaaiiiiiins] Braaaaiiiiiins

...Maybe I'll try actual communication:

[Kill] Absol used Bite!

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Welp I'm not evil, Just trying to distract the killers attention away from the father.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Even when I win something fucks up.

I'd like to thank Mana, who was definitely the best sidekick ever and 1000% more useful than I was.​

Back