• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Alcremie Forms

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Alcremie comes in more forms than any Pokemon besides Spinda - here's the list. Which "flavors" are your favorites? Any least favorites? Which forms do you have in the game, if any? 🤤

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • Alcremie Forms
    Alcremie Forms
    Alcremie Forms
    Alcremie Forms

Aww now I want them all!

Last edited:

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
  • What kind of Alcremie do you have? and which one is your favourite?

I wanted to know what kind of Alcremie people have and which one is their favourite.
    Also do you guys plan of getting every variant?

I personally only have this one so far. But I want to get all of them.
    Alcremie Forms

But this one is my personal favourite.
    Alcremie Forms

Last edited:

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • Funnily enough I have your favourite one. I also have a Matcha one with strawberries!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I wanted to know what kind of Alcremie people have and which one is their favourite.
    Also do you guys plan of getting every variant?

I personally only have this one so far. But I want to get all of them.
    Alcremie Forms

But this one is my personal favourite.
    Alcremie Forms

I merged your thread with the existing Alcremie thread which was posted recently =)

OMG though, I love that one you have, as well as the first one Zacian posted. The pink ones are nice too but something about white cream just looks so pretty with the vivid fruit colors!

Back