• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alex's Artses

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
picture.php

This is where I'll post random art pieces I do. Most of the things I post here will be finished work, but some WIPs will appear also. I'm just beginning with GIMP, so don't expect masterpieces.

EDIT: Ok, here we go. Original, not banners etc. My bad.

Some GIMPed fire. 8 colours or so, all done with the paintbrush and smudge tools. I'm quite happy with the way this turned out, actually. Anything more I do would just be touch-ups.

Spoiler:

This one's a seascape I tried to do. The cliffs in the foreground look kinda mental . . . I can't work out how to do them right. I'd safely call this a WIP.

Spoiler:

This guy looks awful familiar for some reason. He's not supposed to be anyone in particular, but . . . I dunno.

Spoiler:

This is another random sketch. (This and the one above are both pencil on paper btw)

Spoiler:

There we go, that's better. *reads rules again*

Last edited:
Back