• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends: Arceus] All shapes and sizes

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • Are there any Pokémon you've encountered whose size just completely threw you off?

I never knew Bastiodon was so. Tiny! I thought it was huge. This mini dino is adorable.

Years
  • Expected Bastiodon to be bigger too when I saw it! Also Dialga and Palkia are...a lot smaller than I expected when I finally used them in battle. They should be 2x that. But I guess that would be a little too big for the screen. @_@

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • For me, I never knew Samurott was so small. I thought it was like 6 or 7 foot tall. I think the anime makes him much much bigger. Then again, the anime makes every pokemon bigger I think.

I was also surprised at the size of normal Braviary.... that thing was huge! Even when it isn't an Alpha, it was bigger than Gligar and other Alpha Pokemon. I was not ready at all.

As for others, I think Onix is so small because it is just so big, so wouldn't fit on screen as well, even though they got the size about right in Sword and Shield so I don't know why they made him smaller.

Years
    • she/they
    • Seen Mar 15, 2022
    I think Samurott threw me for a loop too. Infernape seems just about right, though. Staraptor feels like it should be slightly bigger.

Back