• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alola, guys!!

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2018
    What's up guys!?

My name is Luis Macías Casas and i'm 31 years old, i've been playing Pokémon since the first ones, to be more precise Pokémon Blue, since that moment, it just caught me instantly how simple but at the same time extremely complex and fun at both times... don't know, the idea of capturing, i mean... having my own team of friends and training'em, that even the dark times with them goes much more easily than if i didn't knew them in the first place... i love'em, every one of them althought my favorite is Gardevoir forever over any legendaries, i love how tender and protective with the trainer, but if we you guys ask me what legendary i love more, Giratina... maybe its design, colors... his story... the best of all the legendaries for me right now, i even have one Giratina shiny event that i received in Wonder Trade, just like an Arceus shiny event too, so very lucky!!

I'm so happy that i found this forum and, well... i can't f*ckin' wait for Pokémon Sun!!

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2018
    You're very lucky with wonder trade! I got some neat stuff before also. One of my favorite things I got was a 6IV shiny Bisharp at lv. 100. <3 Nice to meet you Luis! Welcome to PC. This is an awesome place for Pokémon fans of all sorts so I hope you'll enjoy your time here.

I realized now that i have this account since 2012, but i decided to write right now... thank you for this warm welcome, cheers to you and i love Bisharp too!!

Years
    Welcome to the forums. Again ohohoho! I am glad you've decided to reactivate your account and share with us some of your views and such on the new games as well as the old games! Nice to always see another 'Blue Original' around here! I've been around Pokémon since the very beginning since I had the original GAMEBOY system! Hope you have fun here on the community!

Oh, and don't forget you can always stop by my profile and ask me for help, advice, or just to chat! I'm here most of the time so you can be sure I'll try and respond in a timely manner! See you around!

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2018
    Welcome to the forums. Again ohohoho! I am glad you've decided to reactivate your account and share with us some of your views and such on the new games as well as the old games! Nice to always see another 'Blue Original' around here! I've been around Pokémon since the very beginning since I had the original GAMEBOY system! Hope you have fun here on the community!

Oh, and don't forget you can always stop by my profile and ask me for help, advice, or just to chat! I'm here most of the time so you can be sure I'll try and respond in a timely manner! See you around!

Thank you JDJacket, this message was so nice, i'll try to be more active in the forum, but... most of the time i'm reading the forum or books, or playing with myClub of Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 or Pokémon Yellow that i just recently buy from the eShop!!

Thank you to everyone!!

Years
    Hello welcome to the PC forums Vegetto hope you enjoy your stay here! So you've played Pokemon since the first generation nice! I never got my hands on Pokemon blue until later on I started my adventure with Pokemon yellow instead Kind of a hard game back in the day Don't you think? with the first gym leader Being Brock the rock type genius.

I'm hyped for Pokemon moon here myself haha

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2018
    Hello welcome to the PC forums Vegetto hope you enjoy your stay here! So you've played Pokemon since the first generation nice! I never got my hands on Pokemon blue until later on I started my adventure with Pokemon yellow instead Kind of a hard game back in the day Don't you think? with the first gym leader Being Brock the rock type genius.

I'm hyped for Pokemon moon here myself haha

Hello Lostsoulofmadness, i love you nick, ha ha!

To be honest, i buy Pokémon Yellow 'cause i just had Pokémon Yellow in a cartridge to have a different adventure and... I'M STARTING TO LOVE PIKACHU, is so extremely smushy... i love him!!!

Here's a funny image of him:

Alola, guys!!

I don't know... when i was alone, Pokémon was there to make me feel like i wasn't really alone, my Pokémons were there to not make feel completely alone even if they are just 1 and 0's... Nintendo REALLY make a extraordinary franchise... and i love'em for it! The Train On!, trailers really put you in a good mood!!

Years
    Hello Lostsoulofmadness, i love you nick, ha ha!

To be honest, i buy Pokémon Yellow 'cause i just had Pokémon Yellow in a cartridge to have a different adventure and... I'M STARTING TO LOVE PIKACHU, is so extremely smushy... i love him!!!

Here's a funny image of him:

Spoiler:

I don't know... when i was alone, Pokémon was there to make me feel like i wasn't really alone, my Pokémons were there to not make feel completely alone even if they are just 1 and 0's... Nintendo REALLY make a extraordinary franchise... and i love'em for it! The Train On!, trailers really put you in a good mood!!

Love that image haha Pikachu acually wasn't one of my favorite pokemon i always found him weak for some reason and always ended up replacing him with another electric in my first two adventures of Pokemon yellow however i kept him in my party all way through the game he was acually at level 60 when i finished the game

Pokemon filled up the empty space in my early years for me I did not think that a single franchise could effect me as much as Pokemon did at the time Nintendo really did a awesome job on creating Pokemon
    I hope they don't lose the touch they got on Pokemon anytime soon I'd would hate to see on of my favorite childhood games to go away.

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2018
    Love that image haha Pikachu acually wasn't one of my favorite pokemon i always found him weak for some reason and always ended up replacing him with another electric in my first two adventures of Pokemon yellow however i kept him in my party all way through the game he was acually at level 60 when i finished the game

Pokemon filled up the empty space in my early years for me I did not think that a single franchise could effect me as much as Pokemon did at the time Nintendo really did a awesome job on creating Pokemon
    I hope they don't lose the touch they got on Pokemon anytime soon I'd would hate to see on of my favorite childhood games to go away.

As i said before, thanks for the warm welcome guys, you are the best!! I agree with you completely!!

Back