• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alola Random Battles Tournament!

Zeffy

g'day
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Spoiler: ignore this
    In honor of the fantastic user zeffy who has come back, I am entering this tournament.
    i am of the ins
    I suppose I could give it a try
    Hmmm! In!
    Zeffy payed me a not-so friendly visit and now I'm in the tournament.

Heads up to those who haven't done their battles yet! You have approximately 3 days to get them done. If you've contacted your opponent and they haven't replied, you can post in this thread to serve as an "activity check."

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I VM'd him on the 23rd to set-up a time to battle, and he has not responded to it or logged onto PC since then. We'll see if he does.

Though I should probably hop on the server to check if he's hanging out there and only there for some reason.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I'm extending the deadline for a few hours. Happy new year everyone!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I slept almost all day and I regret nothing.

Anyway, re: Nah vs pizzabagel14, the activity win will be given to Nah. Round 2 brackets are as follows:

Michonne vs FireSnow
    Omicron vs Lycanroc
    Noa vs aurora
    Nick Wilde vs Nah

You guys have until January 8th to finish your battles. You can follow the tournaments progress on challonge if you're interested.

i could not be more in
    In honor of the fantastic user zeffy who has come back, I am entering this tournament.
    i am of the ins
    I suppose I could give it a try
    Definitely in!

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Boop. Friendly reminder that you have approximately 3 days to finish your battles!
    seduce.png

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • I've messaged Omicron about it, and while I have no doubt that there's going to be a response (and therefore a battle), just posting here in case.

Sirfetch’d

those were fun and close battles! The last one felt a bit unfair though. Pheromosa is too strong.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Lycanroc advances to the next round. I promise you'll finally get to battle this round!!

Round 3
    Michonne vs Lycanroc
    Noa vs Nick Wilde

The deadline will be January 15th. As always, you can follow the tournament's progress on challonge if you're interested.

i could not be more in
    i am of the ins

Back