• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alolan Forms you would like to see

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
  • I know it probably wouldn't happen, but an Alolan legendary would be cool.
    Lugia becomes Psychic/Fairy and it's protrusions become pink. They already did it with XD in a way, so it's possible.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    I'm reposting my sprite art from the older "Make your own Alola Forms competition".
    These are three pokemon I really wanted to see turned into Alola Forms.

Alolan Furret: Normal/Water
    Spoiler:

Alolan Sneasel: Ice/Fight
    Spoiler:

Alolan Dunsparce: Normal/Fairy

Maya

Fairy-type Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    I'd love to see what could be done with an alolan milotic. Grass type maybe? There's a lot of potential to make the scale patterns more tropical too.

User19sq

Arbok. Even the Dex felt like it was setting up for this.

LuminousWarrior

Knight In Battle Scarred Armour
    Years
  • Ooh, yeah. We need some more snakes.
    I want some more Ghost-type Alolan forms. Why? Because Ghost-types are AWESOME! Specifically, I had thought up of an Alolan Sableye that uses shells instead of gems, and is Ghost/Water. I like Jellicent, but it's kinda lame for a Ghost.
    Also, Alolan Voltorb, just because that thing is the second lamest Pokemon in the game, and it would be hilarious to see what they would do with it.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • I think some gen 2 Pokémon deserve some love, so giving them a Regional Form would have been a neat thing to do. Pokémon like Corsola (I loved the Rock/Ghost type idea), Jumpluff, Sunflora (who uses this thing?), GIRAFARIG, DUNSPARCE, QWILFISH, etc... Unfortunately I don't have any idea for their new types and abilities, but this Pokémon really deserve a new form (or mega) to be stronger!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I really miss that Alolan Arcanine that had like waves running alongside it? It was dark blue? It was a fan design that was "leaked" and believed to be real for a while. I was actually pretty okay with that design.

LuminousWarrior

Knight In Battle Scarred Armour
    Years
  • Oh, yeah! I totally forgot about that thing. That would have been awesome. Another Alolan form that I had thought of was a Fire/Water Torkoal based off of sea turtles. The gist is that they adapted thier bodies to survive on steam instead of coal. It was mainly a thought exercise, to think up a non-legendary Fire/Water-type. But it would still be totally cool.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    I would definitely appreciate an Alolan Rhyperior, since Rhydon was one of the first Pokémon ever created by Game Freak.

I would envision it being a Ground/Steel Type, knowing how many Steel Type attacks it can learn through breeding, TMs, and Move Tutors. I would see it having a better Sp. Atk stat and lower physical Attack, given that it would be a more focused user of weaponry.

I would think of it as a bulkier Magmortar, with a dash of Mega Blastoise somewhere in the mix in terms of design.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • It's not exactly the same, but I'd like to see Sinnohese formes for some Alola-native Pokémon(making the ones we already know the Alolan formes). Perhaps an Ice- or Ground-type Pyukumuku, or a Grass/Fighting Lurantis.

More generally though, I think Starmie is way past due on getting an update of any kind. Tentacruel too.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 3, 2017
    Unoriginal I know but what about Alolan Ponyta and Alolan Rapidash? Both based on hippocampi with Ponyta being a pure water type and Rapidash looking a bit like a ghost hippocampus with a water/ghost typing? That would've been cool

Years
  • Alonian pokemon seem to be namely opposites of their originals, in the case of Sandshrew,Vulpix anyway. However if this is the style their following I'd love to see reworked Gen 1s, I mean I haven't really looked into too many of the new forms but Alonian Rattata line and Golem are jokes, I'd like to see pokemon like Hypno or the Machop line get reworked, especially seeing as the Machop line hasn't really been touched since Gen 1 and is the only treble lined final evolution trade that hasn't had any reworks. Sure Machamp is a boss to the unexpected trainer but he's gon stale these days, I mean even Diglett/Dugtrio got reworks and who even looks at them haha.

Back