• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] Alolan League!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
  • I don't understand why some people are pushing the narrative that Ash winning the Alola League means he should leave the show. He still hasn't achieved his dream of becoming a Pokemon Master, so why should he leave the series?

Indeed. With how Galar is set up, I feel like he probably could easily continue. And as I said, he still isn't a true Champion.

Taste of Tea

Hoenn confirmed
    Years
  • I also don't think that Ash should be written off the anime just because he won the Alola league. He still needs to become a Pokemon Master which is a vague goal for sure, but there are more things that should happen even before that point like Ash competing in the Champion's league.

Last edited:

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • This has been ongoing in english dub format for awhile now.

I thought the 'controversial' one was the one today but it appears it's actually the one next week.

It hasn't really changed my overall opinion of the series honestly.

😐

Back