• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Also a new boy in town

Tdogger

Tdog
Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello everyone! My name is Tdog I joined The Poke Community last night cuz hey I had been using it quite a bit, didn't have an account yet and was bored :P

I started playing Pokemon when I was probably around 6-7 years old. I had just moved in with a different family when my Dad started talking to his old high school girlfriend on Facebook. I got one of the downstairs rooms. One night I was bored and was feeling around under my bed and pulled out a game titled Pokemon Platinum. I had gotten a DS bout a year back so I popped it in and started playing. I had no idea what I was doing but I had a blast. I even started out on the third gym with a character named Conan cuz I had no idea how to reset the save! {XD} Long story short I have been playing ever since!

I have played every generation of Pokemon except for 7.
    While im not a gen 1 only type of guy I greatly enjoyed gen 1, but its not my favorite. It ties with gen 2 and 4 for me.
    (I also enjoy the TCG)

I have been intrested in starting a Pokemon youtube channel for awhile but have been holding off on it cuz im only 13. (People will judge :P)

I hope I continue to use The PokeCommunity for awhile and meet a few people along the way! :)

(Oh and I was wondering how to customize what shows on ur posts and comments. Like how some people have a few Pokemon sprites next to their picture)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Nah, no one would judge you for your age here on this forum. We only admire commitment and love! Platinum is indeed a really cool game, and I think maybe I could get back to it someday. o: Gen 2 and 3 are my personal favourites, but I like em' all. :]

Anywho, feel free to explore as we'd love to see you around the place! If you have any questions about the forums, you're more than welcome to ask myself or a local moderator you see before you! If you wanna customize, you have all the tools you need over on the ModCP, unless there's something specific you wanna do?~

But yeah, take care! Have a great day. c:

Years
  • Do you mean gen 6? Those are X&Y and OR&AS for the 3DS. Gen 7 isn't out yet so none of us have played them yet aha. Glad to see you back into the franchise and on PC! Welcome Tdog. o/

You'll undoubtedly meet people here as the community is large and we all have loving Pokémon in common so hope you'll consider posting for a long while to come. Have fun and good luck on your channel if you do decide to pick it up!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello everyone! My name is Tdog I joined The Poke Community last night cuz hey I had been using it quite a bit, didn't have an account yet and was bored :P

I started playing Pokemon when I was probably around 6-7 years old. I had just moved in with a different family when my Dad started talking to his old high school girlfriend on Facebook. I got one of the downstairs rooms. One night I was bored and was feeling around under my bed and pulled out a game titled Pokemon Platinum. I had gotten a DS bout a year back so I popped it in and started playing. I had no idea what I was doing but I had a blast. I even started out on the third gym with a character named Conan cuz I had no idea how to reset the save! {XD} Long story short I have been playing ever since!

I have played every generation of Pokemon except for 7.
    While im not a gen 1 only type of guy I greatly enjoyed gen 1, but its not my favorite. It ties with gen 2 and 4 for me.
    (I also enjoy the TCG)

I have been intrested in starting a Pokemon youtube channel for awhile but have been holding off on it cuz im only 13. (People will judge :P)

I hope I continue to use The PokeCommunity for awhile and meet a few people along the way! :)

(Oh and I was wondering how to customize what shows on ur posts and comments. Like how some people have a few Pokemon sprites next to their picture)
    Hi Tdog! You're young but seem to have many things going on, that's impressive :D I like gen 2 too. Did you prefer the remakes (HG/SS) or the original games?

As for the youtube channel, ah, you don't need to tell them your age do you? The viewers, I mean. You should just do what you want to do and what makes you happy (as long as you're not ruining life for somebody else, heh).

Customize uuuh. You mean the avatar next to the username? You've already customized that to Meowth though, hm. Ah, if you don't figure it out, feel free to Visitor Message me and we'll figure out what you mean and how to do it together, haha. See you around Tdog!

Back