• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Also, I'm here

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    Hey everyone, I'm the doctor. Just your friendly neighborhood whovian/Musical Theatre nerd. Been a huge fan of pokemon for a long time (plan on sharing all of my single player teams soon) so I thought I'd come join a forum full of other pokemon fans.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey everyone, I'm the doctor. Just your friendly neighborhood whovian/Musical Theatre nerd. Been a huge fan of pokemon for a long time (plan on sharing all of my single player teams soon) so I thought I'd come join a forum full of other pokemon fans.
    Welcome to the community! I'm Clara Oswald ;D well not really but she's my favorite character and I miss her a lot.

I hope you'll find many fun discussions here~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years

Oho I haven't seen Doctor Who in a long while, but I do enjoy it! I heard more good things about the show these days, sooo I should catch up. Anyway, nice to see you're also a big Pokémon fan! We have all sorts of Pokémon related stuff, so feel free to check things out. And I hope to see you again soon! Enjoy your time!

Back