• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Altairis's Battle Ready Pokemon -- Week 2: Greninja & Dragonite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
  • Hi, I'm running a contest in the ORAS section. Basically, the goal is to be #1 in the Battle Maison. Please check it out to win emblems and possibly shinies!

I realize that not everybody has battle ready Pokemon on-hand, so I've decided to give away some of my own Pokemon. These are all bred by me and have my OT: Whitney and ID: 60829. I would like to give away Hoenn Pokemon, but I recognize that some others can be more useful, so... I'm going to be look at the battle spot stats to get a feel for what Pokemon people are using. If you have BR mons that you obtained yourself and want to donate... I have space ;) ;)

Please deposit a not-common Pokemon (not Zigzagoon, Poochyena, starters, Eevee, or Fletchling) and ask for the Pokemon I'm giving away. Post below telling me the Pokemon you deposited (gender and level helps me find it!), your in-game name, and please put the message ALTAIRIS. If would also be helpful if you quoted this post so I would get a notification as well.

No limit to how many you can request, all that I ask is that you only ask for one of each Pokemon though please.

How this is going to work is that on Sunday I'm going to change the Pokemon I'm giving away. However, I'm going to keep giving away the extra Pokemon I had from the previous week, so if you missed out, there's still a chance to get them!

Week 2
    Altairis's Battle Ready Pokemon -- Week 2: Greninja & Dragonite

Dragonite
    OT: JOBOalthor 20797
    Adamant Nature, Level 90, Male
    Ability: Multiscale
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 SpD
    IVs: 31/31/31/6/31/31
    - Dragon Dance
    - Outrage
    - Extreme Speed
    - Iron Tail

Week 1

Kangaskhan
    STOCK: 5
    OT: Whitney 60829
    Jolly Nature, Level 54, Female
    Ability: Scrappy
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Speed / 4 HP
    IVs: 31/31/31/0/31/31
    - Double-Edge
    - Power-Up Punch
    - Crunch
    - Fake Out

Garchomp
    STOCK: 15
    OT: JOBOalthor 20797
    Jolly Nature, Level 84, Male
    Ability: Rough Skin
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP
    IVs: 31/31/31/10/31/31
    - Swords Dance
    - Rock Tomb
    - Earthquake
    - Outrage

Last edited:

Nadimo97

Peace be upon you and the mercy of God :)
    Years
  • Hi, I'm running a contest in the ORAS section. Basically, the goal is to be #1 in the Battle Maison. Please check it out to win emblems and possibly shinies!

I realize that not everybody has battle ready Pokemon on-hand, so I've decided to give away some of my own Pokemon. These are all bred by me and have my OT: Whitney and ID: 60829. I would like to give away Hoenn Pokemon, but I recognize that some others can be more useful, so... I'm going to be look at the battle spot stats to get a feel for what Pokemon people are using. If you have BR mons that you obtained yourself and want to donate... I have space ;) ;)

Please deposit a not-common Pokemon (not Zigzagoon, Poochyena, starters, Eevee, or Fletchling) and ask for the Pokemon I'm giving away. Post below telling me the Pokemon you deposited, your in-game name, and please put the message ALTAIRIS. If would also be helpful if you quoted this post so I would get a notification as well.

Week 1

Kangaskhan @ Kangaskhanite
    - Double-Edge
    - Power-Up Punch
    - Crunch
    - Fake Out
    hi there thanks alot for this offer
    my IGN is Nadimo
    i wrote ALTAIRIS in the comment and deposited.a ponyta (nickname Epona) lvl 1
    and searching for female kangashkan lvl 50-60
    :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2022
    Hi, I'm running a contest in the ORAS section. Basically, the goal is to be #1 in the Battle Maison. Please check it out to win emblems and possibly shinies!

Please deposit a not-common Pokemon (not Zigzagoon, Poochyena, starters, Eevee, or Fletchling) and ask for the Pokemon I'm giving away. Post below telling me the Pokemon you deposited, your in-game name, and please put the message ALTAIRIS. If would also be helpful if you quoted this post so I would get a notification as well.

Week 1

Kangaskhan @ Kangaskhanite
    - Double-Edge
    - Power-Up Punch
    - Crunch
    - Fake Out

Hey, this is really generous, thanks! Deposited a Level 16 Spinda named Michael. IGN is Jonny.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • hi there thanks alot for this offer
    my IGN is Nadimo
    i wrote ALTAIRIS in the comment and deposited.a ponyta (nickname Epona) lvl 1
    and searching for female kangashkan lvl 50-60
    :)
    I cant find it, maybe it was sniped. Maybe redeposit another Pokemon?

Hey, this is really generous, thanks! Deposited a Level 16 Spinda named Michael. IGN is Jonny.

Sent :)

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Also, JOBO donated some Pokemon, so expect to see them up here soon!!

i deposited a fletchling lvl 4 this time :)
    I really can't find it and I've scrolled through like 5 pages of GTS Fletchling :( Can you deposit a more unique Pokemon? Fletchling is found early-game and is very popular on GTS.

AmetsuCAT

KITTY POWER!!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    Hi, I'm running a contest in the ORAS section. Basically, the goal is to be #1 in the Battle Maison. Please check it out to win emblems and possibly shinies!

Week 1

Kangaskhan
    IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31 or 6IV I can't remember
    - Double-Edge
    - Power-Up Punch
    - Crunch
    - Fake Out

Deposited a Lv.33 female Zangoose.
    IGN: Catherine
    Thank you :)

Edit: It got sniped. I've put a Lv30 Minccino up in its place. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2023
    Hey, you still giving these away? If so I'd love to get in on this. I have something in the GTS waiting to be traded ATM but I'll deposit something for you as soon as it's traded if this is still ongoing.

buttlet32

Buttlet
    Years

Week 1

Kangaskhan
    IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31 or 6IV I can't remember
    - Double-Edge
    - Power-Up Punch
    - Crunch
    - Fake Out

I deposited a Female LV.5 Goldeen. My IGN is Amber and I put looking for Female Kangaskhan Lv.51-60. Thank you in advance!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Sorry about the wait, I was working on Mondays and got back late.

alright :DD sorry for you
    this time i deposited a Pichu lvl 1 :)
    What is the gender of Pichu? I've gone through 3 pages already and I can't find it. Pichu is another common Pokemon =/

I can just trade with you since it's been a few times. I'll add your FC.

Deposited a Lv.33 female Zangoose.
    IGN: Catherine
    Thank you :)

Edit: It got sniped. I've put a Lv30 Minccino up in its place. Sorry about that.
    I think it got sniped again, sorry for being so slow >.<

Hey, you still giving these away? If so I'd love to get in on this. I have something in the GTS waiting to be traded ATM but I'll deposit something for you as soon as it's traded if this is still ongoing.
    Yes haha, the thread would be closed if it wasn't still ongoing :)

I deposited a Female LV.5 Goldeen. My IGN is Amber and I put looking for Female Kangaskhan Lv.51-60. Thank you in advance!
    Sent!

Last edited:

buttlet32

Buttlet
    Years
  • Are there going to be more Giveaways like this one in the weeks to come? I really like what you're doing her with the 'Week 1' thing. I'd love for this to be a continuous thing. I'd support anyway I can.

Quasimoto

Lord Quas
    Years
  • So I wonder, do you clone them? I have some BR from that list that I can share with you, my own humble "homebrew" strategies and moves for double VGC battles (ayylmao). But I don't know if you want to do this list in ranking order or whatever.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Are there going to be more Giveaways like this one in the weeks to come? I really like what you're doing her with the 'Week 1' thing. I'd love for this to be a continuous thing. I'd support anyway I can.
    Yes, I'm going to be adding some soon. JOBO donated some BR Pokemon and I have some more BR I bred myself :)

So I wonder, do you clone them? I have some BR from that list that I can share with you, my own humble "homebrew" strategies and moves for double VGC battles (ayylmao). But I don't know if you want to do this list in ranking order or whatever.
    I was just starting out with Pokemon that I had bred myself, any BR would work :) I use Powersaves because it's easiest for me.

Fair enough haha. I just deposited a lvl. 1 Rotom. IGN is Ryne. I'd love one if you still have some to spare. Thanks. :)
    Sent :)

Nadimo97

Peace be upon you and the mercy of God :)
    Years
  • thank you altairis it got sniped again sorry for again depositing common pokes, im online now if you have the time to trade atm :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back