• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Although you may not realize it, you are sublime

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Reality has always been full of warriors whose third eyes are baptized in sharing. We are in the midst of a perennial awakening of inseparability that will remove the barriers to the quantum soup itself. Who are we? Where on the great journey will we be awakened?

Only an Indigo Child of the totality may ignite this evolution of chi. We can no longer afford to live with pain.

quantum soup

Gabri

m8
    Years
    I WANT TO BE

Then believe in yourself! The quantum matrix is aglow with psionic wave oscillations. Nothing is impossible. By ennobling, we heal.

Eons from now, we travellers will exist like never before as we are recreated by the multiverse. Imagine an evolving of what could be. Soon there will be a summoning of love the likes of which the infinite has never seen.

It is a sign of things to come.

User19sq

...So does this mean nobody's gonna help me order Chinese?

And why do I suddenly feel like watching Higurashi...?

Back