• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

American Eagle?Abercrombie?Polo?Which brand of clothes do you like best!

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    *Liftz glazz*
    Cheerz to the fazhion topic!
    l83 I'd wear tenniz zhoez more often but I live out in the country where it iz almozt alwayz wet(no uze in buying expenzive zhoez for that)>,< But if it'z dry out or I'm in a hurry I'll throw on zome tenniz zhoez. I never bother to buy the really expenzive zhoez...well, I can't really zay that, I buy about one really good pair a year for thingz like big competitionz>_<

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I understand Teara. If I lived out in the country, boots would be my main shoe thing :P. Since I don't really live out in the country, I always wear tennis shoes, especially for sport-like things ;)

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Jazz

THE Jazz man
    Years
    I'd have to say my thing is A&F and AE. I'll get some Old Navy stuff sometimes, but usually only in the winter. I never wear boots, it's all tennis shoes for me, anything else is just to hot and uncomfertable for me.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, I'm just like you Jazz :P. I'm all about AE and A&F, I don't like anything else. That's just the way I am, I love those types of clothes, they're kind of vintage, but they are oh so cool :cool:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You have a link to these brands? @.@; I'm curious to see what you're going on about. ^_^;

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I guess Nike, anything that's cool for dudes to wear. =/ But I'm not a big fan of it, I buy most of my clothes from thrift stores. =/

*dies*

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    go on www.ae.com lol I bought that El Diablo Shirt at AE yesterday :) and The California Shirt.. Theres lots of shirts I bought yesterday.. I'm not wearing shorts this summer...

DragonTrainer said:
    Lol, that's what I like about AE and A&F, their clothes are sooo comfortable. I love those clothes, not only do they look cool :cool:, they also are very very comfortable. I love their clothes, they're my favorite

You Know DT, We Do have a Fashion Division Chart :)

Preps
    - Skaters
    - Pretty Boys
    - Pretty Girls
    - Hardcores
    - Ravers

Oh Yah and DT.. If you wanna be a real Prep Get some Adidas :P lol
    American Eagle Rocks!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Adidas? Nah, I don't like adidas too much, I like New Balance better :P. Ah, I like AE shirts, they're very nice, I need to go there and get me some more soon...

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    DragonTrainer said:
    Adidas? Nah, I don't like adidas too much, I like New Balance better :P. Ah, I like AE shirts, they're very nice, I need to go there and get me some more soon...

Adidas are comfy. I wear them when I run, ect. I love the shock absorbent soles. So nya! lol ^^;;; At my school, they call my kind the preppy posers, so I'm like, whatever. I'm really preppy. XD But I'm only considered a poser cos I'm not popular.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    DragonTrainer said:

I like New Balance too. I pretty much wear my NB sneakers everyday! I've never had a pair of adidas sneakers, only sandals that I got last year. They've always been too expensive...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Adidas are ok, even though I don't own a pair XP. It's ok Blaine, those people probably don't know squat about anything...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Blaine your mad preppy :) You even said Whatever! : 100% Prep and the Illest Por2gee :)... I mean Portuguese person lol.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, mad preppy? Never heard those 2 lines @_@. I already decided to get all of my next school years clothes from mainle AE, with some from A&F, it's gonna be soo cool :P

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    *looks into Dizzy's hyperlink* Ohh, so that's what AE cloths look like. I have plenty of shorts that look exactly those but I don't wear them that much. I wear athletic cloths such as Nike, Puma, Adias, etc.

For sneakers, Jordans are the ones for me.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Haruka said:
    *stares at DT*

Oh gosh... DT went clothing obsessed. XD
    Lol, I don't know if i have, but clothing is awesome. I mean, it's not all about the clothes, but clothes are pretty cool XP. Call me crazy, but that's how I feel XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I'm wondering if I should totally change my wardrobe this summer...I went a little over the top this year with strange shirts (nintendo stuff, cartoon characters, and stuff only I understand) and I've realized I look like a freak every day because of my odd wardrobe. I think I should just go back to the normal stuff I wore back in the 8th and 9th grade...snazzy overshirts with plain undershirts, shirts with dragons/interesting patterns, stuff like that. I might have to give up Hot Topic for JC Penny's this summer...

Back