• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An All-out Baby Pokemon War! Round 1

Best Baby Pokemon ever?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    I N T R O D U C I N G ...

The Baby Pokemon War!! Which Baby Pokemon is the best one out of them all? Well isn't that for you to vote and decide? There's quite a handful out there; which one is your favourite?

There's 18 baby Pokemon, so this is going to be split up into several voting rounds so only one would come out on top. May the cutest Pokemon win!

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I'm gonna vote for my buddy Munchlax here, since I bet he won't make it to the later rounds.

Years
    I cast my vote for Togepi. My first baby pokemon and the first egg I ever hatched. I love this line, and Togekiss remains my favorite Sinnoh pokemon. Plus who doesn't love a pokemon that brings you good fortune?

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
    As much as I love a lot of baby mons like Igglybuff and Riolu, Pichu's been one of my favorite pokemon for the longest time for a reason.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Lot of cuties here, but voting Togepi for nostalgia, I loved it in the anime, and how the other Pokémon interacted with it.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
    Voted Munchlax for a couple reasons. 1) I can sometimes eat like Munchlax(might not be something to brag about but it's relatable in that regard). 2) Full Course Tag Battle Episode. Aka the return of May for the Anime and in that Episode, Brock arguably had his best one liner that to this day still makes me lol. 3) Professor Burnet has one(bonus points).

Back