• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An experiment has escaped!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

knives

I R Intelligentz
Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    If your getting annoyed by me always saying things about Deoxys and Jerachi don't read on if not read on

When you get the last pokemon star go to prof. Birch and he tells you to travell on the space shutle talk to the captain when there and after a short while there will be a red alert saying that an experiment has escaped the captain will tell you to find and after some puzzle you will find DEOXYS!!!!!!!!!

knives

I R Intelligentz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    frostweaver said:
    this post should go to "make your own rumor" section...

BTW whats a trainer star anyway when i did it i didn't have any

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • there's 4 trainer star in RS

-for beating the elite 4
    -for having 200 pokemon captured in pokedex
    -100 win streak in battle tower
    -defeating all 5 types of pokemon contest at MASTER rank

knives

I R Intelligentz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    G-LANCE said:
    this would've been in guides or magazines.

can someone please tell me if they know how i can stop emails coming to me from this site? Im getting 50 emails a day!!!!!!!!!

help me please

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Just outa curiosity, are you obsesed with Deoxys adn Jerichi? adn i think you have to go to your options thing and tell em to stop? i think they ask if you want E-mails when you register... :chinese:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    If you're using the Plusle layout, switch to a different one in your options. If you're using the other layouts, goto the options in your usercp, and uncheck the receive emails box.

www.pokecommunity.com/usercp.php?

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2004
    help!!! please!!!

can someone tell me how to get the _______ in pokemon ruby sapphire and what all the stars are and what you have to do to get them and what you need to do to get a platnum trainer card???!!!???!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2004
    actualy....

actualy you find deoxis in ruby, but in sapphire you would find jirachi!

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It is all a rumor. There is no Wish Tag in the game. Period. Maybe they will include on on the next version, but for now you can not obtain them legitimately.

stinger22290

BETTER THAN Y'ALL
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2003
    Jirachi Is Real

uh actually if you have read nintendo power, you would know that jirachi is ABSOLUTELY real.... i dont think deoxey is though....

*Shining*Wynaut*

Princess!!!
    Years
  • stinger22290 said:
    uh actually if you have read nintendo power, you would know that jirachi is ABSOLUTELY real.... i dont think deoxey is though....

I like to think that Jerachi is real!!! I'm trying to find a way to capture it, I'm gonna go with knives with this one....I'm gonna get the wish tag and rule ova Jerachi *does evil laugh*...........*chokes*

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Jirachi is real and in the game, the wish tag is not. ^_^

stinger22290

BETTER THAN Y'ALL
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2003
    i know how to get jirachi!

at the mossdeep space center.... after a certain amount of time the guy in the space center will say "the rocket launched successfully! that's rocket launch number # (the number goes up all the time. i dont know what you have to do to make it go up though)" when it gets to launch number 83, it fails and when the captain goes to the white rock to make a wish that the crew wont die, he awakens jirachi (lvl 50). I also heard that deoxeys (lvl 70) (if hes real) appears on mount pyre and will only fight jirachi

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back