• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An intro

Ash Ketchum 11

Hey Sarah the Pokemon freak, I'm THEFOREVERMAN, Pokemon master. Welcome.

Hey Sarah! Welcome aboard the forum, yes. [:

Why not tell us a little about yourself? ^_^ Always makes it easier to reply to introductions as well as see what we all have in common besides being Pokemon fans, right? Can start by letting us know your favorite Pokemon game, when you got into the franchise, and whether or not you're excited for OR/AS. Just some things to help you get started.

Have a good one! If you'd like some assistance you're welcome to shoot me a message anytime. Be sure to stick around as there is a lot to do here.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Pokemon freaks gotta stick together! Haha, nice to meet you Sarah! And a biiig welcome to PC; nice to formally meet you! <33

Well, have you been playing the pokemon games for long? Mmm, been playing since childhood myself, with Yellow being my first game. But yeah, either or, the games are really fun, no? And yup, with the new games on the way, pokemon's sure to make a big splash, so, I hope you'll stick around to converse with us! And have a great time; see you later, and haveeeee a fantastic time! <33

Years
    Pokemon freaks are cool, to just sum it up. But hey, welcome to PC Sarah!

Like the others said, how long have you been into Pokemon and what's your fave game, generation, and if you're excited for OR/AS? I know these remakes have been heavily hyped because Hoenn was a region that left a lot of memories in those who played it, and I know that Ruby & Sapphire were my first Pokemon games so playing these remakes will be giving me a lot of nostalgic thoughts.

I surely do hope you plan to stick around and enjoy what you'll see here. Feel free to drop me a message if you ever need anything, I don't bite! Have fun and I'll see you soon, yeah?

- Hikamaru

Ovi

A PokeTuber Maniac!
    Years
    WElcome Sarah, enjoy your stay at the PC! Do tell is more about your love for Pokémon!

Back