• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

And Azuhime enters the stage...

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2017
    Yo. I'm Azuhime, though Azu is all right. I don't know what to say other than hi. <3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Daw, hi! Welcome to PC today; you can call me Dragon! Hope you're having a great weekend so far. :3

Hm, well, how about telling us a little bit about yourself? Like interests; what do you like doing? Playing video games, watching anime, drawing.. any sort of that? Or maybe, you like pokemon, right? What's your favourite pokemon, and what games have you played? Well, these are just.. breaking the ice questions. <33

I do hope you enjoy yourself and stick around! It would be great to see you around on the forums. =) I'm always open to PMs, so send me one anytime should you have questions or just fancy a chat! Have a great weekend~ n_n

Years
    I'm a late one here, but hey welcome aboard Azuhime! Love the name by the way.

As the others have already said, we'd love to get to know more about you personally so it can help us reply better but also recommend what sections you might be interested in, and there's so much variety that there's sure to be something you'll want to check out.

Anyways, since there's not much else I can say for now I do hope you have a great time here with us and if you ever want to talk I'm always open for a visitor message anytime. See you around and take care!

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2017
    @All
    - is swamped with questions - @w@ Gah... Thank you for the very warm welcome, but that was kind of overwhelming, but very, very warm welcome. - flails -

I am having a very awesome weekend, since it is the beginning of March Break in Canada Ontario~ Woooo.

Anyways. A little bit about me is that I'd like to be called Azu. I have ADHD, and I get bored quiet easily with forums, though I usually come back after a while of break or "vacation". I love video games, but I am 18, an adult now, and my mother doesn't enjoy seeing me playing my 3DS, or typing away on my computer, but I will be doing that, hopefully, for the rest of my life. I am heading into Interactive Media Development at my local college and will be making games for a living. If I enjoy what I am doing and get enough money I will hope to go back to school and become a programmer as well.

My interests are drawing, and I have my own drawing kit with books and other things. I draw anime the most, and I give pictures to my boyfriend... Usually me and him hugging or something along those lines. I know that my boyfriend loves angels and I gave him a drawing of an angel in black pen and he loves it. He has it in his room, and I feel proud. I recently started trying to practice realistic drawing. I also do some tribal, but that is still a work in progress.I also and starting to do some pixel art and digital art. I know of a chat world called IMVU, and I also do some drawing on that, though it' more of creating furries for friends and family, but I haven't been doing that as often as my pixel art and drawing with pencil and paper. I hope to put my skills to use in this forum and perhaps draw pixel art, or any old art that people may ask for, just for fun.

Another interest I have is watching anime, though I don't very often do that because I don't enjoy watching the mainstream anime like AOT, and SAO, but rather smaller animes that people may have not heard of. I watched Blade and Soul because none of my friends watched it.

One of my most favorite things to do is role-play, though I am not as good as I once was, but you will most likely see me in the role-play section a few times.

Pokemon?! How did you know I liked that? You're a psychic! Haha, just kidding. I do like pokemon, though, and isn't that obvious? Why would I be here if I didn't like Pokemon. xD My favorite game was Soul Silver because of the way you could interact with your Pokemon and see what it was feeling. That was my favorite, but the new ORAS is pretty epic as well. (I could think of a better word, but I don't know how you'd react to a bit of a potty mouth)

I've played every generation with at least one game, though the Black and White generation was the only one I did not beat for the reason that I had lost it...

The reason why I am here is to make friends and I personally, have never been in a Pokemon community like this one. I hope to make friends, and please forgive me for the large novel I have wrote.

Thank you for the welcome, and I hope to see you around sometime. <3

Back