• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

And I must cry.

Years
    Dear PCers, it's well known some people have to cry for various reasons, be it their relative or friend or pet, but I want to highlight on the times where you just cry. I mean, cry like a kid, like a baby, crying a freaking river of your own tears for no good reason at all. Has it ever happened to you?

This man is not afraid to say that he's cried quite a few times for no solid reason...sometimes to sleep...or going to a friends house...Yeah you get the picture.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    It's usually when I've been put on the spot, whether it be at school or home, I feel like bursting into tears D; which is kinda weird :x

Or when I'm embarrassed I will cry ;___;

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I don't cry for no reason at all. I cry when..well you know that feeling when you're watching those drama movies and you're about to cry? Yes, I cry to those.

My brother though, cries with no reason why. o3o

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I very rarely cry, but if I do, it's for when I don't get things my way. I used to cry when I was in extreme pain, but now, I don't do it as much.

Years
    I haven't cried in a long LONG time.
    I don't really show my emotions at all, so I just keep it all locked up.

It isn't a healthy thing to do, but it is how I cope with things like this.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    it's not hard to make me cry; i cry at cute things, happy things, sad things, the very sight of other people crying. just last night i cried myself nearly to sleep until i decided i needed to get up, catch my breath, and talk to someone.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I... don't remember the last time I cried. But it probably would be because extreme pain or something. But nothing of the sort has made me cry in a long time.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    The last time I cried? I honestly can't remember. But I only cry if it's something that has caused me deep pain emtionally or phsyically otherwise, I don't cry at all. I seem to lock it more often than not.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I haven't had a good cry in a good long time, but that doesn't mean I won't do it. Just never around anyone else. I'm probably long overdue for one, but that doesn't mean I'll go and schedule a block for it, it just has to come naturally when I've got all my restraints down when I'm alone.

Of course crying doesn't always entail the "boohoo" and wailing for me, I can cry just as effectively silently as I can wailing like a little baby girl. The noise-making would draw attention anyways and that's never what I want. Sometimes you just need to crawl up into bed, hug the stuffing out of all your pillows and cry until you can't tear up anymore and need some water. That's how you usually let off all the little things that you inevitably have to bottle up. You know the things that you know people would look down on you for if you threw a tantrum about? The kind of things that makes people tell you to "Grow up" even though the situation is JUST NOT THAT SIMPLE? I could go on and on and on trying to describe and allude to those feelings, but I think you already understand by now what I'm talking about.

Sometimes though, it's not about releasing the little things to let off steam. Sometimes it's about those BIG things that you simply cannot talk to anyone else about, because they will never understand it fully. The kind of things that you just know that someone will just slap a neat label on and say "That's the problem" and then go about in ways to fix that labeled problem while doing much more harm than good. And even if you do find someone to discuss it with, they're only able to logically tackle it, which is just useless because it's not possible to defeat with just logic alone unless they've felt the same way before.

So yes, I do take time to just cry myself almost to sickness. Just not all the time, and never often enough to actually endanger myself or worry anyone I care about. Enough to clear the feelings and work through my problems like I'm expected to. After all, I still am expected to be an adult, regardless of who I decide to be.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Little do some people understand, I'm actually a very emotional person. Little things tend to bother me and I blow them up to think the worst, and in turn, it makes me cry. I had a good cry in the shower today, actually. I just haven't had a good kick start to the year, plus it's closing in on a year since my me maw passed away. But I'm not afraid to admit it. However, I can hold back tears when I need to be strong for other people. That's no problem. But sometimes, you have to let it all out, and I have no problem in doing that. We're only human. We're emotional beings.

Years
    I don't cry very often at all. When I do, it's either because I'm super stressed, or it's because someone around me is upset to the point of crying, and it makes me want to cry with them, I guess. When it comes, I fight it so hard, which makes it even worse than if I just let it all go.

Sometimes I feel like a monster, because even when my grandfather died I didn't really cry. I came close a few times, but I never let it out. Yeah, I know, people grieve differently, but... for once, I don't want to feel different.

MysticFlames

~Fedoras~
    Years
    I cry pretty easily, but it's usually only to myself, so people generally don't know that. There have been times where something strikes a nerve in conversation or something and it causes me to tear up for seemingly no apparent reason. That would then result in me hiding my face a lot to wipe them away or something. If someone notices, though, and points it out, I completely burst into tears out of embarrassment and frustration about it being so easy to make me cry. I dread hearing someone ask "Are you crying?" or ask me why. There are also some things that bother me enough where I end up crying about it later to myself when I think about it. I'm not quite sure if I'm just secretly emotional or secretly sensitive.

When I'm angry, I also burst into tears. It makes to sense to the other party, but oh well, I can't help myself. it's just been caused by several instances of people not taking me seriously when I'm actually angry about something.

Maybe I am overly sensitive. XD

Fantastique

Farewell, seashell .
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2011
    I cry a lot over movies. Am I manly?!

No but seriously, everytime I lay in my bed at night, I think about...well, everything. And rarely, I just think it all sucks (YES I CAN BE EMO TOO) and start crying. Or I'll just be upset over something that happened and cry myself to sleep.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    ...*Walks in slowly, bringing an air of drama about him*

I laugh hysterically, I cry, I kick things... I have a lot to work out.

*Adjusts glasses, and leaves thread*

(Seriously, though. Family drama causes lots of tears.)

Garde

Fallen Angel
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2015
    When a loved one of mine has died, gotten hurt, gotten into big trouble, etc. Unfortunately that happens too often..

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I cry at the smallest of things. I can't really explain the situations, but I just let my tears fall whenever I'm hurt, mentally, emotionally and sometimes even physically. It makes it sound like I have a weak heart, which actually I do. XD; Yeah I can keep myself strong, but my eyes start to water, and just have to face away from people.. D;

Years
    Sometimes I feel like a monster, because even when my grandfather died I didn't really cry. I came close a few times, but I never let it out. Yeah, I know, people grieve differently, but... for once, I don't want to feel different.
    I didn't cry when my grandpa died either and sometimes I also wonder if it means I'm unfeeling. Actually, I've had several relatives die in the last few years and I didn't cry for any of them either. I felt... I guess you could say I felt disappointed and angry. I also felt sad, but it wasn't the kind of sadness that made me cry.

The last time I really cried was months and months ago when I missed a bus. Of course it wasn't just that I'd missed a bus, but that it was the most recent bad thing in a long chain of bad things at the time and I couldn't keep myself from crying.

Years
    I rarely cry. For some reason, very emotional events don't strike me at all. There are a few times that I did cry. One time was watching the ending to Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time. The other is when my Dad died in 2009.

Back