• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Angel Beats! Fan Club

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    Or until ext week or until you see that Yuri is better xD lol

Does Yuri have pink hair? No.
    Does Yuri have a demon tail? No.
    Does Yuri wear shackles? No.
    Does Yuri have AWESOME HAIR? No.
    Does Yuri get a lover? No.
    Does Yuri beat people up for the lulz? NO.
    Does Yuri wear thigh straps? NOO.

EDIT: Hey, El TK.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    Re read the rules, theres a entrance password >>

And I'll deal with kaka later :3

Like hell you'll deal with my kaka me. By the way, I still say a password is a dumb idea, since everyone should know those basic rules. It's Internet etiquette. Or as I call it, NETIQUETTE hahahahahaahahah But seriously.

Hi. Yeah, Charizard you'll let me join unless you want to be called a poopsicle for the rest of your life.

Question: Are you glad I got you to watch Angel Beats! ?

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Question: Are you glad I got you to watch Angel Beats! ?
    I actually really liked that show. Maybe I'll start making my own MAL soon.
    Hand Sonic sounds like a vibrator.

Rule 4..is that the hentail one?

I objected to that too. We need more Yui.

I don't even think we posted any images yet.
    Isn't that bogus? I think we should overthrow Charizard and run the club ourselves our way.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    I actually really liked that show. Maybe I'll start making my own MAL soon. Did you like Yui?

Isn't that bogus? I think we should overthrow Charizard and run the club ourselves our way.

Well, actually, Charizard IS away for 13 days tomorrow, and I'm the co-owner...

Nah I wouldn't do that to him. Did you like Yui?

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    lmao
    Anyways you in, I'll add you in a bit. I don't think i can trust this group to you and Kaka when I'm gone :V

Couldn't you just imagine coming back and finding like 20 pages of Yui hentai on the FC?

And you'll be like, "Well, at least it's more popular than when I left."

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Well, actually, Charizard IS away for 13 days tomorrow, and I'm the co-owner...

Nah I wouldn't do that to him. Did you like Yui?
    Yui was...cool, but I liked TK more, and what exactly did you mean by his "dance", considering he danced pretty much in every episode xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Overthrow me? :O Unheard of!

Yurippe is kinda better XD

If this becomes a spam thread when I come back you two are going to be in trouble -.-

El Héroe Oscuro

Years

If this becomes a spam thread when I come back you two are going to be in trouble -.-
    What are you going to do hmm? "Virtually yell" at us? Besides, whatever you do, I'll pretend to be your gay lover on Facebook MWHAHAHAHAHAH! >:D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    What are you going to do hmm? "Virtually yell" at us? Besides, whatever you do, I'll pretend to be your gay lover on Facebook MWHAHAHAHAHAH! >:D
    D:
    Ok you win. No gay things ok? I don't want my friends to think I'm a weirdo D:

Yuri for the win :D

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    Yui was...cool, but I liked TK more, and what exactly did you mean by his "dance", considering he danced pretty much in every episode xD
    ..Just Cool? : /

Yui is cooler. : /

D:
    Ok you win. No gay things ok? I don't want my friends to think I'm a weirdo D:
    Too late. AWWWW SNAP! I always wanted to do that.

Back