• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Angel Beats! Fan Club

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    TK has to be in their somewhere... unless he somehow danced his way out of the sentence.
    Why do everyone like TK?

Galukxy said:
    Kanade? that would be a pretty good costume ;D

is this to do with Halloween?

Not really, in Israel we have something else. And it long passed this year and I don't really get customes anymore. Plus I don't want to cut my hair or make it look white. It can be fun though.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    Why do everyone like TK?

[/SIZE]Not really, in Israel we have something else. And it long passed this year and I don't really get customes anymore. Plus I don't want to cut my hair or make it look white. It can be fun though.

BECAUSE HE'S TK. : /
    Isreal, eh? White hair is sexy, BUT PINK HAIR IS SEXIER.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 22, 2013
    Can I join please?
    You all know that Hand Sonic: Version 4 is the best. : D

TK's okay, but as for now my favorite minor character is Noda. xD Originally I liked Takeyama but eh, Noda is funnier.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    Blonde hair is the best

Though I wouldn't mind if I had white hair in the exact color of Kanade's.

PINK. Or the hair color in my signature

I wouldn't mind blue hair.

Since Charizard is off doing god knows what for 13 days, I'll be in charge. So welcome, Articuno.

Hand Sonic Version 6

If it wasn't for me, this club wouldn't be as active. : /

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Can I join please?
    You all know that Hand Sonic: Version 4 is the best. : D

TK's okay, but as for now my favorite minor character is Noda. xD Originally I liked Takeyama but eh, Noda is funnier.
    You're in :D
    A Noda fan, eh? We need one of those xD

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    Actually if it wasn't for Yui the club wouldn't be active.
    I don't mind blue hair either, but it kinda depends on how bright or dark it is.
    Blue like Hinata's. And the reason it's popuar is because I bring Yui into this.
    You're in :D
    A Noda fan, eh? We need one of those xD
    We've got the Kanade tard [KanadeTenshi], the Yuritard, [Galuxy], the Hinatatard, [Drew], the Nodatard, [Articuno], the Yuitards, [Inkpuddle and yours truly], andThe Charitardthe TKtard, [elhero].

No, El TK. You don't want to know what Hand Sonic 6 is.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    We've got the Kanade tard [KanadeTenshi], the Yuritard, [Galuxy], the Hinatatard, [Drew], the Nodatard, [Articuno], the Yuitards, [Inkpuddle and yours truly], andThe Charitardthe TKtard, [elhero].

No, El TK. You don't want to know what Hand Sonic 6 is.
    I'm a Yuritard to be extact :D
    Don't be hatin Kaka. I know our jealous and all, I got bored so I made another Yui theme last night :3

Back