• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal DNA Project [PG14 OOC/SU Thread]

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii shinyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy rawr. XDDD

Name: Amatarasu Okami

Nickname: Ammy

Animal: Wolf

Job: animal teen

Weapon: Celestial Brush

Attack Name: Fireblast

Appearance:

Normal Ammy-
Spoiler:

Half human half animal Ammy-
Spoiler:

Wolf Ammy-
Spoiler:

Personality: Ammy loves to help others, and she is a skilled painter. She is very kind, and has many friends. Ammy also will almost always jump in to help if her friends are in danger.

History: Ammy grew up in a small village with few things that excited her. But one day, a vicious pack of wild dogs attacked her home. Everyone ran, but Ammy stayed. The leader of the pack attacked her, but she just spoke quietly to them, and she tamed them. Ammy made friends with the wolves, even when the other villagers came back.

On Ammy's 15th birthday, she woke up with a weird feeling on her head and behind her. She went to the mirror, and was surprised to see wolf ears and a tail with a black tip. When she went back to her room, a paintbrush was on her pillow with a tag that said "Celestial Brush." It took a while for Ammy to understand that she had wolf powers, but she got used to it. Now she is 17, and is friends with Zoey. Ammy also can control her wolf powers.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
@ Mr. Mammoth: Kay then, you are reserved!
@ JunieBug: Very short History, a bit more personality would be nice aswell. But i guess you are accepted! :)

Anyway, im gonna make my second character now.

Name: Renee Robert's

Nickname: Renee

Job: A.I.P.F

Weapon: Sword

Attack name: Sword Slash

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Renee is a kind, cool girl. She is great at helping people out and is very glad she has the job she has.
Renee can get angry allot, but won't physically harm people.
Renee in one word is encouraging, she is also very good with animals and all sorts of plants.

History:When Renee was little her parent's were always to busy at work, in fact, they were famous actors.
Renee almost never spent time with them, and she didn't want to be a celebrity like them.
So Renee learnt to take care of herself at the age of four.
She learnt to cook, take showers by herself, iron, so shopping, earn money, and everything she needed to have a life.
When it was Renee's fifth birthday she invited her parent's to celebrate it with her, they send a email saying that they promised to be there, but they never showed up.
Her parent's sent her a present all the way from Scotland, it was a butler named Bailey.
He had allot of fun with Renee and helped her do stuff, Renee forgot her bad times in the day light but when the sun wen't down every bad memory came storming back at the speed of wind.
The day after Renee became eleven, her parent's came back home.
Renee was so happy, they said they were so busy and they brang back more gifts than anyone could ever imagine.
The day after her parent's left to Hollywood but left a note saying 'We have gona to Hollywood for a new movie, we love you honey, Mommy and Daddy'
Now Renee is 16 and works for the A.I.P.F, and is looking for animal teen's around everywhere.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Oh. Now we got a female wolf! :D One of my favorite animals & Ammy is cute! Wait a minute... xD You totally got the brush, last name, & appearances from Okami! LoL!

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Yay, I'm not the only Okami fan! Btw, not to get off topic, but since Waka risked his life for Ammy, and then she wanted revenge on Yami....

They totally love each other. XDDD

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Name: Corin Sandström(Sandstrom)

Nickname: Corro

Animal: Mole

Job: Animal Teen

Weapon: Drill Gloves

Attack Name: Drilling Impact

Appearance:

Human Form
In his human form, Corin stands 179cm and weighs 76kg. He has red-brownish hair, his only clothing is a white t-shirt with the arms ripped off and dark-grey overall-pants with orange stripes. Corin also wears a orange helmet with a green cross on it. Due to these being his only clothes, they are always dirty.

Half-Human Form
About the same appearence as his Human Form except his arms have transformed into two giant claws, he also wears sunglasses in this form due to him being a mole.

Animal Form
Looks like a normal mole, except he carries around his now over-sized helmet.

Personality: Corin loves to dig. Literally, it is his one true passion in life and one might call him a "Digging Maniac". He is very cheerful and easy-going, he likes to crack jokes, tell bad puns and make random references and statements all the time. If he comes up with a joke, he WILL tell it, even if the timing is horrible. Corin also likes to sneak up on people, which is why most people see him as either weird or creepy which is why he doesn't have any friends at all. But Corin's happy personality is just a façade, on the inside he is just a lonely and emotionally unstable boy crying out for help. He also comes off as a little stupid, but actually he's just a tiny bit thick-headed. He is actually quite hard-working in school but he just has trouble keeping everything in his head.

History: Corin was born and brought up in a city in the north of Sweden called Kiruna. His father worked in the city's mine and his mother was a typical housewife. He also had a brother who used to work in the mine with their father. Due to them working in a mine, Corin never saw his dad and brother too much. Corin was happily unaware of his animal-powers for the most of his life. Until his tenth birthday when his father and brother took him to the mine so they wouldn't have to wait too long after work to spend some time with Corin. Suddenly, an earthquake struck the mining place causing the mine to cave in and thus trapping Corin's father and brother inside the giant hole with their co-workers. Everybody who saw the whole scenario were shocked, no earthquake that big had ever occurred anywhere in Sweden before.

Corin couldn't believe what had happened; his loved father and brother whom he never saw were just taken away from him. In a matter of seconds no less. Corin refused to accept this, he started to violently dig his way through the dirt. But after a while he realized that it was no use, his hands were bleeding and cold. As a tear fell from his cheek to the ground, Corin experienced a stinging pain best described as "Having two sharp swords" in both his arms. He screamed out loud, translating his pain and his sadness into vocals in a song of agony. But when he noticed the pain in his arms had disappeared, he looked down to find that they had transformed into two big claws. At first Corin was freaked out, then he realized that he could save his precious relatives from the mine. He started digging again and now he felt the dirt and the stones crumble from the force of his claws. After digging a long tunnel he reached a small hole in the thick layers of dirt and sand where he found his father, unconscious. However, his brother was nowhere to be found…

After Corin's father was dragged out by his son, he was transported to a hospital in Stockholm, where he spent three nights before succumbing to his heavy injuries. Corin's mother was devastated, having to lose a member of your family can really get you into depression, but TWO? That was just more than she could handle. So she took Corin and moved to America, Corin was now twelve and didn't like the idea of having to move to another country, in fact he HATED it. Three months after Corin and his mother had settled in the country overseas a package arrived at their doorstep. It was a gift for Corin from his grandfather, the boy excitingly opened the present, his grandfather was a mechanic who would build all sorts of cool stuff and send them as presents to his beloved grandchild. Inside Corin found two strange gloves along with a note

Dear Corin,
This is my latest invention, the Drill Gloves. Hearing that you dragged your father out of that collapsed mine has made me realized that your…Powers…Have awakened. I hope you take good care of these, I've been working on them for a long time…

Love
Grandpa-

Corin had read the note over and over again, still confused by the same thing. His grandpa had written that his "Powers" had awakened, did he know about the fact that Corin was a mutant or something? Corin had no idea, and he decided not to dwell in the subject anymore at that time. But as time passed by, Corin's mother slowly started to fade away. She couldn't handle the emptiness of half her family being gone, every day she seemed to get paler and paler. Corin trained in secret with the Drill Claws, he started to really enjoy them. His favorite activity was to burrow under the ground and then surface near a small group of animals, scaring the living hell out of them. Eventually, Corin's mother started to get insomnia related problems, she couldn't think of anything more than her late husband and older son. Corin did everything in his power to cheer her up, but to no success. She started taking sleeping pills to help her deal with the insomnia. But one night, she took one pill too many…

The funeral was short.
Everyone saw it coming.
Corin, was shattered.

He refused to stay with any other relatives and one dark night, he fled. He had to find a new place to stay, a new place to live, a place where he could start over. So he eventually reached a school that seemed nice, he searched around the area and found a nice place with firm soil. And here, he built his new, underground home.

EDIT: Damn, I can't seem to upload any pictures from my computer! >:(
Sigh
I'll just provide a written explanation...

Last edited:

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Yeah. But when I think of his last one, the one before Amatarasu boards the Ark of Yamato, it makes me think of when she and Issun leave each other. TT_TT So sad!

Yeah, that is pretty sad... But in the end he helped her out greatly which made me happy :)
Sorry that we're going off-topic here shinysweet, it won't happen again (hopefully xD)

Back