• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal DNA Project [PG14 OOC/SU Thread]

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Hey guy's it's my sister's birthday party tonight, (she turned 17 on Wednesday) so I won't be able to post again but I did manage to get on long enough to check in.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@~Genevieve~: Uh, Gen? ^^;; Enzeru isn't a wolf, but a fox. Ammy is a wolf so I don't know how you did that. :) Could you change the word wolf into fox please?

Everyone, why is almost everyone giving chase to the car? xD Our teacher's bound to find out soon!

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
yeah sorry :( not really focusing not having the best day so far I'll fix it

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Everyone, why is almost everyone giving chase to the car? xD Our teacher's bound to find out soon!

Well Corin has finally found people like him, with animal powers, he has never really had any good friends, everyone thinks he's either weird or creepy so it's natural that he wouldn't want to lose people that he could talk to and get to know better.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Sorry but I'm gonna have to drop out of this rp :( I honestly have no idea what is going on right now

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
You know what? I would like to reserve a spot for a Kokorian, is the leader spot still open? 'Cause in that case, I have an awesome idea. I'll have my SU up soon.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I'm gonna try to post by tomorrow since it's like midnight here, so give me some time then so I can catch up. Also junie, is Orochi now dead?

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Sorry for taking so long with the SU, I'm just a bit sick and stuff. But I'll have it up as fast as I can! *bows*

Guys, Corin is kinda laying a few feet away from you screaming hysterically and bleeding to death... I find it quite hilarious how everyone is like "Eh, f**k it. He can manage on his own lol." xD

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
@shinysweety: No, I wrote that he digged up to Ammy and Zoey after drilling his way outside of Orochi's throat.

@juniebug: Oh, ok. Sorry for being an impatient douche. I'll behave myself in the future :)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
What happened to everybody? I thought this RP would keep having new posts? Can everyone continue posting here so it doesn't die? I'm still waiting for Mr. Mammoth to post.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
There. This took WAY too long, but I'm finally done... Here is my SU:

Spoiler:

Back