• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal DNA Project [PG14 OOC/SU Thread]

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
HOOOOORAY! Now I'll get to start RPing as a big shadowy creature living in a container that is evil and likes to eat people. Wow, this doesn't sound like a ripoff of Pride from FMAB at all xD

BTW, when should I start posting as Devour?

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I'm going to wait for ShadowGuy789 to post so he doesn't get left behind. xD I wanna see what Tom will do when he gets back up!

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Just a quick question here; Who is playing Dren in this RP? I thought it was Roleplaygirl but last time it was Shadowguy who posted... It's not an important question, I'm just a bit curious.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
My god, has it been a while since the last post in here! Well, and in the RPG for that matter.

Besides Mammoth, ANYBODY THERE?

Oh, and new SU.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Hikari no shojo

Nickname: Hikari

Job: A.I.P.F.

Weapon: Bow and Arrow

Attack Name: Arrow of Sunlight

Appearance:

Personality: Hikari is a kind girl, and cares for all. Her kind nature never gets in the way of her wild side, though. When appropriate, Hikari takes out her bow and arrow to deal some damage! And her favorite flavor of ice cream is neopolotin. Hikari is a fan of glowing things, too. Hence, her name meaning 'light.'

History: As a 5 year old, Hikari lived quietly with her mother and father. Her mother, Koibito, loved Hikari and her father, Tsuyoi. In school, Hikari was the leader of a group of students called "The Hoshi." They consisted of Hikari as the leader and her friends Josei, Dansei, Koibito, and Sentoki. They helped others if he or she had problems, and stood up against bullies. The group became very popular quickly.

Sadly, Tsuyoi died from a rare sickness called Byoki, which affects the heart. Hikari was quiet for 5 months before she started to talk more. Soon, Koibito showed Hikari a bow and a quiver filled with arrows. Beside it was a note.

"My Dearest little girl,

If you read this, I am dead. I told Koibito, your mother, to give this to you if I die while you are young. This bow can release a special technique: the Arrow of Sunlight. You will learn more techniques later, but for now, practice this one. I wish you luck, my shining light.

Tsuyoi, your loving father."

Hikari practiced with the bow everyday after her homework was done, and soon mastered the Arrow of Sunlight technique. Once she was 10, the A.I.P.F. recongnized her skills and asked her to join, which Hikari said yes too.

Last edited:
Back