• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal DNA Project [Rated PG 14] [Most Original 4Q '11]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
  • Even more annoying now is that Zoey gets in front of him. "Hey, dude!" She began. "It doesn't concern you either!"

Well, no it doesn't. But it bothers him to see someone in trouble. "And just so you know, you may be super adorably cute! But you can be a real jerk!"

This girl was more annoying than the group. Enzeru rubbed the back of his head as this was getting on his nerves. Truth be told, his dad was the real jerk whenever he got mad, but nobody else know's that. Right now he still acted calm. "Get off my back already. It's none of your concern with what I do anyway." He didn't know if Zoey had heard what he said, but he didn't care. At the moment she had gone under one of the girls to the blue-haired girl. Now she was helping...this Zoey was ok.

Well this matter was resolved. Enzeru brought up his book & began reading again, walking somewhere else. He couldn't see where he was going, but he knew where he was. He stopped in front of 2 people, Corin & Ammy. Without removing the book from his face he spoke. "Excuse me. I'd like to pass through if you don't mind."

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Ammy shruged. "Not really a weapon, just a.....tool of some sorts." She then pointed to a wilting flower. "Watch this!" Ammy then drew a circle around the flower, which perked right up after the circle was complete. "I call that move Bloom. I can use other moves too, like Fireburst and Waterspout." She said, giggling in between. Then, Enzeru asked if her and Colin could move over.

Ammy looked over at the bullies, then replied "I'll move at least, I need to....take care of something." She then walked over to the bullies, and one said "Uh....Brittany, look behind you...." The girl spun around, only to have Ammy point her finger in Brittany's face. The purple-haired girl then said "Why do you insist on picking on so many people? Seriously, everyone is TIRED of it, especially me! Now walk away, and do NOT let me catch you picking on someone AGAIN!!!!!" The girls shurgged, then walked away. Ammy huffed as they walked away, those girls were ALWAYS picking on other students.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Katrina let a few tears fall as the three girls continued their insults. Her face was buried in her knees and she was barely aware of Enzeru telling the girls to back off but they wouldn't. She squeezed her eyes shut tighter as she felt someone grab her arm and lead her away her eyes still closed. She winced the hand on one of her bruises and she pulled away tears falling whimpering "P-Please don't touch me" she refused to look up and see who had saved her as she sat under the tree.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
  • "Oh. Thats beautiful..." Corin watched in amazement as Ammy perked a wilted flower right back up, he also heard her say that she could do other moves, such as... Fireburst and Waterspout? Those two sounded painful to get hit by and Corin made a mental note to NOT piss this girl off, besides she was a wolf. Corin remembered back when he lived in Sweden how the people in the north were sometimes tormented by wolves eating their cattle or just thrashing around. Besides, a wolf would EASILY rip apart the firm and soft body of a helpless mole.

As Enz... Er, whatever the hell his name was, asked Corin and Ammy to move aside.
    "Psh." Corin glared at him, who the hell did that guy think he was? Not even looking up from his book as he asked them to move aside? Surrounded by girls all the time and not caring about it? Corin was of course a bit jealous of this guy for that fact, but from his point of view, that had a small importance.

Corin watched Ammy go over to the bullies and tell them to lay off. A nice approach, but Corin would rather have sneaked up on them and scare the living daylights outta them. He stood there alone by the tree for a while wondering what to do... He still had lots to discuss with the girls about their powers, so he decided to "join the party" as one might say. He walked over to the blue-haired girl,
    "Hey, are you okay? I'm really not the one who should give advice, but I think that you shouldn't let them get to you." he said with a slightly worried look on his face.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • Zoey Hammock

Zoey felt better for helping Katrina. Those bullies were just to mean.. whatever they did.
    "P-Please don't touch me" Katrina whimpered, she had tons of bruises and cuts.
    "Im sorry." Zoey replied. She let go of Katrina's arm and stared at her.
    Then, unexpectedly, the sun came out. That made Zoey say something.
    "Well... i guess you don;t want to... talk so... i guess i'll see you around." Zoey smiled at her before running back off to the tree.
    She didn't notice Enzeru standing there.
    Then Zoey turned around to check on Katrina, still walking on the grass.
    "I hope she get's better soon.." Zoey thought.
    She couldn't imagine a more painful life.
    Zoey turned back, still waling and bumped into Enzeru knocking both of them over.
    Zoey carefully sat down with both her legs to one side, making a sort of V shape.
    She still didn't notice it was Enzeru, well not that he was on the ground, of course she didn't notice.
    "Oh my gosh!i am so so so so so so sorry!" Zoey bowed her head quickly and then stood up, still not knowing it was Enzeru.
    Zoey stared at him for a moment, "Im so clumsy, i wish i could make it up to you."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Katrina sniffled and glanced up to see another boy looking at her worriedly as he spoke to her "Hey, are you okay? I'm really not the one who should give advice, but I think that you shouldn't let them get to you."

Katrina stood again and more tears fell. After the morning she had before leaving for school she didn't feel safe around boys. Her eyes filled with tears and she choked out "P-Please just leave me alone please" she then turned and ran off ducking behind a corner nearby tears falling just as her fear made her fox tail and ears appear.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • Corina

Corina finished her cup of tea, she missed all the crazy things that was going around.
    Corina decided to walk over to Enzeru, but she couldn;t find him.
    Then she saw him on the ground, with Zoey standing up.
    Corina walked over to them, then cleared her throat.
    "Zoey.' she began, "Why is Enzeru lying down on the floor?"

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    Tom

Tom walked out of the class and wen;t outside, he then walked over to Zoey and some other kinds.
    "Uhh... hi Zoey!" Tom said.
    He looked around, and saw Enzeru on the ground.
    "Uhh... why is Enzeru on the ground?" Tom asked.

shinysweety

Years
  • Zoey Hammock

Still not knowing that Enzeru was on the ground, Corina walked over to them. Then said.
    "Zoey.' she began, "Why is Enzeru lying down on the floor?"
    Zoey's eye's widened, then noticed it was Enzeru.
    Zoey now wished she never said sorry to him, now knowing it was the so called 'popular jerk' from before.
    Then Tom came over, this made Zoey more happy yet kinda nervous since she loved him.
    "Uhh... hi Zoey!" Tom said.
    "Hiya Tom!" she replied, "Uhh... why is Enzeru on the ground?" Tom asked.
    Zoey tried to keep in her temper, then replied. "Oh, i.. uhh.. tripped over him."
    "And i don't really care either." she finished.
    Zoey always thought popularity was stupid, it just got you paparazzi, and maybe even a picture of yourself on the toilet.
    "Anyway, Enz-" Zoey got cut off by the sound off a bell, again.
    That meant Recess was over, and they had to head to Science class.
    "Nooooooooo!!! Science! eeekk!' Zoey hated Science.
    She took a deep breath then headed back inside, the sooner she got there the quicker she would finish.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
  • The blue-haired girl stood up and Corin noticed her tear-filled eyes,
    "P-Please just leave me alone please" she said and ran away.
    Corin didn't understand a thing, why was she crying? Had he done something to hurt her somehow?
    "I-I'm sorry!" he yelled after her. Sigh, Corin turned around to see Zoey standing by that Enz, Enz, Enz... Grrrr, what the hell was his name now again?! Then, it was like somebody had lit a lightblub inside Corin's head, Enzeru! That was it! Corin then noticed two other kids, Tom and Corina...? Yeah, that was probably right too. Corin chuckled at the similarity of his and Corina's names, he then turned to Ammy,
    "Hey Amaterasu, should we check out what they're up to over there?" he said, sure, he called her Amaterasu when simply saying Ammy would be shorter but they hardly knew eachother so calling her by a nickname would just seem weird...

Corin heard the bell ring,
    "Oh? Recess is already over?" he thought, "Hmm... What subject do we have now...? Science? Yeah Science."
    "Woo Science!" Corin whooped, he laughed at the thought of some reactions that he would probably get from other students. Oh, how he loved beeing the odd one out sometimes... He heard Zoey complain about the class they were having. He walked behind her, slowly, slowly advancing until he was a few inches away from her back. He put his head beside hers and whispered:
    "Science ain't THAT bad..." oh how Corin love dto pull this trick, it almost always freaked people out immensly.

shinysweety

Years
  • Zoey Hammock

Zoey had her head low, she hated science since all the experiments explode, or she sleeps through class and drools again.
    Then, somewhat creep Zoey heard a voice behind her that made her jump.
    "Science ain't THAT bad..."
    Zoey's ears and tail poped up for a second, then desapeared back without Zoey noticing.
    She immediately looked back to see Corin.
    "Grrr, Corin! Stop doing that! It's creepy!" Zoey turned her head back and headed inside.
    Now she was in the hallway, she wen't over to her locker and opened it.
    There was picture's of Tom on the side, a few love hearts, and a reminder note saying "STAY AWAKE ZOEY! Mom".
    There was also a ton of homework, books, paper's, and stuff.
    Zoey took out a science book and put back her other books before closing her locker again.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Katrina took a deep breath and brushed her tears away. She pushed her ears back in and her tail disappeared as well. She took a deep breath again and walked out from where she was hiding. She had heard the boy yell sorry but couldn't bring herself to acknowledge it. She accepted it she just couldn't talk to anyone, she was to afraid that if she did all the secrets would come tumbling out. As she was thinking she heard the bell ring, that meant science class, oh joy her least favorite class of the day. The class where her lab partner was Brittany. "oh after what happened today I am so in for it" she whispered to herself heading inside seeing the two boys that she had talked to and the girl Zoey all together with some other kids. She felt a bit sadder and looked at them for a second before ducking her head and going in the building towards her locker to get her science book.

Katrina reached her locker and opened it gasping as right away a bunch of dirt fell out all over her and a note fell as well. She didn't even bother looking just crumbled it and shoved the note in her pocket. She already knew Brittany and her friends had done this. She sniffled and ran off into the bathroom trying not to cry.

(OOC: poor troubled little Katrina. I took a prank that actually happened to me to do this)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • (OoC: Now I'm mad! No one waited for me to post!)

The Corin guy didn't care what he said. Enzeru just passed by & continued reading while walking. Then, unlucky for only this time, he bumped into some as he fell to the ground. He rubbed his head, as he tried hard to make his ears go back in him. Lucky no one noticed his ears. "Oh my gosh!i am so so so so so so sorry!" Was that Zoey? How annoying he bumped into her. "Im so clumsy, i wish i could make it up to you."

Apparently she apoligized. He was only looking at her from the ground as Corina came by. "Zoey.' she began, "Why is Enzeru lying down on the floor?" Well this was attention he didn't want.

Now someone else came. It was just Tom. At least it wasn't a girl. "Uhh... why is Enzeru on the ground?"

"Oh, i.. uhh.. tripped over him." What? Oh brother, she just realized she bumped into Enzeru. Pity. "And i don't really care either."

Enzeru got up getting his book. "Yeah, apoligize to the guy you hate." He didn't say anything more as the bell rung. It was time for Science. Another typical class for Enzeru. He started walking to his next class with whoever he was walking with. He didn't care who was next to him, but...yeah, Zoey & Corin. When Zoey opened her locker, Enzeru saw pictures of Tom & hearts. Not a surprise. None of his business. He has this 'thing' that makes him invisible from others. Not a power, just luck. It's abvious Zoey & Corin didn't notice him since he didn't make a sound or looked at him. Well, on to Science class.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Ammy shook her head. "Nah, I'm not the kind of girl who buts into other people's conversations." Then, the bell rang. Science time. Ammy giggled as she remembered all the explosions that happened last time. Then, as she walked in, she saw Katrina run into the bathroom.

Ammy didn't think twice. She ran in after Katrina. She then remembered the fox ears and fox tail popping out of Katrina's body a while ago. So many fusions with animals! Ammy walked over to Katrina and said softly "You might think you are the only student connected with an animal, but I am as well." She then, once again, forced out her wolf ears and tail, and pulled out the Celestial Brush. Ammy then smiled at Katrina to tell her that she wanted to be her friend.

shinysweety

Years
  • Zoey Hammock

Zoey saw Tom walk along the hallway, her cheeks blushed up as Tom walked by smiling, as usual.
    "Wow...." she said quietly, cuddling her book in her arm.
    Zoey then walked to the door for Science class, she peeked inside, there was a few teens there already.
    "I hope Mr.Harris Isn't teaching this class." Zoey said out loud.
    She took a deep breath, then entered the class room.
    She then wondered if any teens in the room had animal powers to.
    Zoey walked over to her desk, and sat down.
    Then Zoey stretched and yawned, and put her head on the table.
    Then Zoey felt something heavy fall on her head, Zoey looked up and saw a book drop down.
    "Hey! That was mean!" Zoey whispered, picking up the book and checking the name tag.
    "Why did you do that Emma?!" Emma looked at her with a "stay awake look"
    Zoey sighed and looked back at the board, now everyone was here and the teacher came in. It was Miss.Fletcher.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
  • Corin chuckled at Zoey's response to his "sneak attack" and proceeded to walk up to his locker. He had unfortunetly forgotten how to open it... Corin turned his head a little bit and spotted the blue-haired girl again. He saw her open her locker as a bit of dirt and seemingly a note fell out. As much as Corin loved dirt and soil, anything that had to do with Mother Earth really, he didn't think this was the right way to use it though. She then ran into the bathroom, Corin felt sorry for her, even though he was regarded as the creepy weirdo by most of his class- and schoolmates, he had never been bullied for the years that he had gone to this school. Then he noticed Ammy following the girl,
    "She better not do anything stupid..." Corin thought.

Suddenly, like if someone had turned on the lights in a dark room, Corin remembered that he usually punched his locker to open it. So he did just that. His fist collided with the light-metal door and it flung open. Corin peeked his head in just to find the usual; some books, some pencils, some shoe polish (you never know when you might need some) and a jar containing some dirt and a lot of worms. These were here in case Corin got hungry sometime, what? He is a mole afterall.

Corin took out the book he needed along with a pencil, as he pulled hus head out of the locker, he hit the roof of the locker pretty hard. Luckily, he was wearing his "construction-sight"-helmet so he didn't suffer any damage. He walked into the classroom and seated himself all the way to the back of the room, as usual. He looked at the blackboard, seemed like Ms. Fletcher were teaching them, Corin focused all his attention on the teacher. He couldn't afford to miss ANYTHING she said.

(OOC: Lol, I wrote Ms. Harris instead of Ms.Fletcher at first and I don't know why XP)

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Katrina sniffled washing the dirt off her face as well as her tears. She didn't know exactly what she had done to make Brittany pick on her. She had it bad enough at home and no one knew that, not even her bullies but somehow she knew it wouldn't make much of a difference. She heard a voice behind her talking about being connected to an animal and she froze. She turned around and saw a girl standing there holding a brush and had wolf ears and a wolf tail "I-I d-don't know what your talking about" she said glancing at her watch. "W-We're gonna be late" she said rushing out of the bathroom without another word.

She didn't know how to interact with other kids and the thought frightened her. She quietly went into science and took her seat in the back ready for class to start and ignoring Brittany.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Enzeru walked over to his own locker & got a few stuff. His science book, a pen, not much. His locker was pretty neat & clean, no mess inside. There was one drawing inside actually. A fox. It's a fox, which is what he is. Enzeru closed his locker & walked into Science class where a few teens were already inside.

Enzeru stayed quiet, ignoring anybody as he sat in front of the class. Later class started & Miss Fletcher came in.

On Enzeru's desk was a piece of paper & a pen in his hand. In almost every class he always takes notes just in case. He noticed some of the students here, one of which was the blue-haired girl. She seemed really scared. What's her past? Well, it's none of his business what she deals with. Zoey almost fell asleep. It's annoying what happened when she bumped into him. More so, she's annoying. Enzeru just ignored any distractions & focused on the lesson at hand, Science.

shinysweety

Years
  • Zoey Hammock

A few more teens walked in the class room, Zoey took thew science book that hit her head and threw it back to Emma.,
    Then, Miss. Fletcher came in. She took a deep breath and then wrote her name on the blackboard.
    "Good afternoon class, today im teaching Science since Mr. Harris had to go back home to his kids."
    It would be weird to think a mean teacher like him could be married, and then have kids to.
    Miss. Fletcher finished writing her name on the board, then she underlined up and looked back at the class.
    "Now, since Mr. Harris couldn't make it, we will be doing chemistry instead of what we usually do today." she told the class.
    Zoey yawned quietly, and started to play with a eraser on her desk.
    "Everyone, in you'r science book turn to page 46, Color Mixture." Miss. Fletcher said.
    Zoey took her science book and started to flip through the pages, until she found page 46.
    "Now, once you all did that, as you can see, you each have a pair of safety goggles, please put them on."
    She took the goggles and put them on her head, then down to her eyes.
    "After that just follow the instructions on the page. Tell me when you'r all done." she said.
    Zoey sighed and looked at the writing, she couldn't understand anything.
    The writing said,
    1. Take a 1000 mg. Vitamin C tablet and put it into a plastic bag.
    2. Crush it with the back of a spoon.
    3. Put all the powder into the plastic cups you have and add the warm water you have on your desk.
    4. Stir it for at least thirty seconds.
    5. Put 1 teaspoon of your liquid into a new cup and set the old liquid aside.
    6. Add more warm water to your new liquid and 1 teaspoon of the iodine.
    Now our new liquid turned clear.
    7. In the last cup, put more warm water in the cup, and add 1 tablespoon of the hydrogen peroxide and 1/2 teaspoon of the liquid starch.
    8. Poor all of your second liquid you made into the third liquid you made, and keep pooring them back and fourth. And it turns dark blue.

Zoey banged her head on her desk, and started to re-read the instructions before starting.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Ammy, sighed, then ran to Science. Miss Fletcher walked in then explained everything. Ammy could see that Zoey didn't understand anything, and the wolf girl shook her head. Her best friend was pretty confused most of the time.

Ammy then worked on her science. As she started to finish up, a small voice inside her head whispered "Ammy.............Ammy.............." The wolf girl gulped and replied in her head "Who are you....and, why are you contacting me?" She then continued to finish her science, showing some signs of being troubled. It was because of the voices, though only she knew about them.

The voice then said "None of that is important at the moment.......just, understand that I am someone who you are related to. You are the reincarnation of me, you are a Young Sun, the new Okami Amaterasu. The goddess of the sun." Ammy then almost choked on her own spit. Her, the new sun goddess? Ammy just shook it off, and finished her science. She then raised her hand, and when Miss Fletcher called on her, Ammy said "I'm done!"

Back