• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal DNA Project [Rated PG 14] [Most Original 4Q '11]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
  • Miss Fletcher wrote her name on the board & then underlined it up. She turned to the class & started the lecture. "Good afternoon class. Today I'm teaching Science since Mr. Harris had to go back home to his kids." Well, child support ain't cheap.

"Now, since Mr. Harris couldn't make it, we will be doing chemistry instead of what we usually do today." Not a problem. "Everyone, in your science book turn to page 46, Color Mixture." Enzeru did as he was told as he brought up his science textbook & flipped to the page they were instructed to go to. "Now, once you all did that, as you can see you each have a pair of safety goggles. Please put them on." This was actually a drag.

Goggles were on each desk for every student. Enzeru picked up one, adjusting it over his head & over his eyes. These could be cleaner... "After that just follow the instructions on the page. Tell me when you're all done." It was time to experiment. Enzeru got the first ingredient & began the process.

This was child's play. Though still, Enzeru would take his time & think. He doesn't rush things. It was mostly pouring the liquids back 'n forth, & finally, the liquid had turned dark-blue, just like how it would turn out in the end. He had to admit, the color did look cool. But it was just a small achievement not to go overboard with. Enzeru raised his hand & later Miss Fletcher saw him. "I'm done." & that was his last answer.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • Zoey Hammock

When Zoey had finished re-reading, she sighed and picked up a plastic bag on her desk.
    "Now, whats a vitamin C tablet.." She thought.
    Zoey looked around on her desk, luckily, there were labels on everything.
    She looked carefully at the labels, to make sure her potion didn;t end up like last time.
    Zoey took the tablet and put it in the bag, then read the next instruction.
    "Crush it with the back of a spoon." Zoey said quietly to herself.
    She took a spoon and started to crush the tablet in the bag with the spoon, it became powder.
    Zoey read the next instruction, and poured the powder in the small cups on her desk, but allot of the powder spilled.
    Zoey tried to grab as much powder as she could to put back in the mugs, "Stupid powder" she said.
    Zoey then added a bit of warm water to every cup, her hands held onto the mug tight to make sure she kept steady.
    Then she took a type of stirring stick and started to stir for 30 seconds, but she only stirred for 20 seconds.
    "Then... Add more warm water to your new liquid and 1 teaspoon of the iodine. What the heck's iodine?!"
    Zoey sighed and looked around for a label saying 'iodine'
    Zoey picked up the jug of warm water and poured a tiny bit more into the cups, making sure not to over flow it.
    Then, she picked up a small bottle with the label 'iodine' and added a tea spoon and a half to it.
    Now knowing Zoey did it wrong, she carried on with the potion.
    Zoey then did everything else perfectly, but did spill a bit more of the water.
    Many students already said they had finished, now it was Zoey's turn.
    "I finished!" she called out in a Jolly tone.
    Now only a few more students had to finish, Zoey looked at her potion , it looked like all the other's potions.... for now.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Katrina read the instructions and put on her goggles making sure to tune out those around her. It wouldn't be good if she messed up. Katrina carefully crushed the tablet and put the powder in the cups adding the water. The experiment was simple but still she had to be careful not to mess up. She followed the rest of the directions quietly and looked at the now dark blue liquid and quietly raised her hand as a sign she was finished just like Ammy and Enzeru had done "I'm finished Miss. Fletcher"

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
  • "Okay let's do this!" Corin opend his book, it was quite dirty and so damaged that it could fall apart at any moment. He got to page 46, hmm, there was a lot of dirt and sand on it, Corin scrubbed it off with his fingernail and began to read the instructions.
    "Okay... Seems simple enough." Corin took a Vitamin C tablet and put it in the plastic bag, though instead of crushing it with a spoon he pulverized the poor tablet between his hands. So far so good. Corin then put the powdered tablet in a cup, he reached for the warm water and then poured it into the cup. He started to stir the liquid firmly for thirty seconds.

Corin then follwed the rest of the steps and watched in amazement how the liquid turned dark blue, friggen' sweet. Then he held cup containing the liquid in his hands, he then hummed a familiar tune,
    "Da da da daaaaa~" as he laughed at his neat little reference the people seated in front of him looked back with a slightly bugged expression. Corin just smiled and waved at them, then he realized that he was done with the experiment, he put down the cup and raised his hand,
    "Um, 'scuse me! I'm kinda done over here!" he said with a proud smile, even though it was a little accomplishment, it was still an accomplishment.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • Corina

Corina walked inside when the school bell rang.
    She wen't to her locker and took out her Science book then headed for class.
    Corina wen't to sit down at the front of the class and then listened to everything Miss.Fletcher said.
    She then put on her goggles and read the instructions, then quickly did all the steps.
    She put her hand up and said, "I've finished."
    Corina put her hand down and looked around, Zoey was having problems and so was a few other kids.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    Tom

Tom walked into science class with his books and did his experiment.
    He then looked at Zoey, she screamed out done instead of putting her hand up.
    Tom put his hand up and said, "Im done to." he said.
    He put his arm down and sighed, then started to read in the science book a little.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Ammy watched as many other kids became done, then turned her attention back to the voices. Her, the sun goddess's reincarnation? She had to think about this heavily. She said to the voices inside her mind "Why am I the one though? Because of my wolf powers, when I got them, I became the sun goddess?" The voices replied "No, you always have been, but when you got your wolf powers, you turned from a Small Glow to a Young Sun."

Ammy knew that this was important, and why she had the Celestial Brush as well. She would have to let Zoey know. She WAS Ammy's best friend after all. Ammy waited until class was over to tell Zoey, though, so the wolf girl just waited.

shinysweety

Years
  • Zoey Hammock

Now everyone had finished there potions, Zoey stared at Miss.Fletcher for a little then looked at Tom and started to Blush seeing him read a book.
    "Okay Class." Miss.Fletcher began, " Would everyone please write there name on the label on you'r desk, and put it on you'r potions with some tape."
    Zoey sighed and took a pink pencil, then wrote her name on the label with a few hearts around it.
    Then she put it on her potion with some tape on her desk. And looked at the teacher.
    She started to walk around the class looking at the teen's potions, making sure they did everything fine.
    When the teacher came to Zoey, she wrote down something.
    Now Zoey felt nervous, encase she wrote her grade.
    After she finished walking around Miss. Fletcher wen't back to her desk and put the paper's she wrote on down.
    "Ok, i will give you you'r grades tomorrow, for now, class is over. Please head to History class."
    Zoey seemed happy it was over, atleast she thought she didn't make a mistake.
    Zoey walked out the class room with her books and walked over to her locker to get her History books.

Renee Robert's

"Are you sure Eliot? Did you see it? Did you get it on camera?" Renee fussed.
    Renee needed to be sure it was them, the animal teens they were tracking for two years now.
    A screen wen't on with a girl showing off a magic brush, then to a screen another girl's cat ears popped up.
    "It is them.... but only two, weren't there eight?"
    Renee walked away, out the room and headed over to the New York Highschool, in her car.
    "This is Agent Renee, come in." She said holding a ear piece to her ear and waiting for Eliot to reply.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Ammy watched as the teacher looked at everyone's potions. When she came to her, Miss Fletcher wrote down something. Ammy smiled. Then, it was time to head to History Class. Ammy passed Zoey on the way down. She didn't think twice. She grabbed Zoey's arm and pulled her where nobody else could hear them.

Ammy stared at Zoey, then said "These......voices in my mind. They have told me that I am the new sun goddess." Ammy knew that this wasn't something they disscussed like it was a playful time. Zoey HAD to take this seriously. Ammy watched as she waited for Zoey to answer.

shinysweety

Years
  • Zoey Hammock

Zoey closed her locker, holding a small picture of her in half animal form with her name on it saying: Zoey Hammock, age 13 half animal form.
    Zoey made sure she kept it hidden so that no-one could see, the only reason she took it was cause she wanted to show Ammy without transforming.
    Then, Ammy walked by and just grabbed Zoey's hand, making the picture fall out of her hands with out realizing.
    Ammy pulled Zoey over to some place were there were no teens, so no-one would be able to hear them.
    "Ammy, what is it? History class starts in five minuets!" Zoey explained.
    Without caring Ammy said, "These......voices in my mind. They have told me that I am the new sun goddess."
    Zoey blinked, "Okay....." she replied, then Zoey remembered that she kept getting these dreams where voices said she was the new Twilight goddess.
    Before Ammy could reply, Zoey said, "Some thing like that happens in my dreams." she explained.
    "There are these voices... they say that im the new Twilight goddess. But only in my dreams."
    Zoey hoped she wasn't the only one with weird voices in them saying they were some kind of goddess, luckily, Ammy had it to. It might be cause of the animal powers.
    "What do you think it means?" she asked, curiously.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Ammy stared at Zoey. The new Twilight goddess? Wait....twilight was linked to the moon..... Ammy then saw a picture Zoey had dropped. She picked it up and handed it to her, then said "Twilight is tecnically linked to the moon, so we are opposites in that way-sun for me and moon for you."

Ammy then looked at the picture. It said Zoey Hammock, age 13 half animal form. Ammy saw that it had Zoey's half animal form. She then walked (with Zoey) to another area so that they couldn't be seen by anyone else, then became her own half wolf half human form. "Well, the voices said that I was merly a reincarnation, and that I always was, even without the powers." Ammy stared as she waited for Zoey to answer.

shinysweety

Years
  • Zoey Hammock

Ammy just stared at Zoey, she didn't seem surprised.
    Zoey watched as Ammy took the picture she dropped on the ground and handed it over to Zoey. Lucky for Zoey she found it before anyone else.
    And lucky Ammy was also a animal mutant and her best friend, so she wouldn't tell.
    Zoey and Ammy started to walk, the hallway was still full of teens, even though there was only 4 minuets left till classes start.
    Ammy stopped at another safe spot then transformed into her half animal form.
    Ammy looked at Zoey, "Well, the voices said that I was merly a reincarnation, and that I always was, even without the powers." she said.
    "Okay...let's talk about this after class, cause after History it's Lunch so we'll talk then." Zoey said.
    That was pretty unexpected, even for her.
    Zoey smiled at Ammy and held her hand.
    "Transform back, and we'll go kk?"

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Ammy nodded, then changed back. "We should. We don't wanna be late!" Ammy giggled as she walked down the hall to History class. When she got there, Ammy imideitenly sat down at her seat.

Then, she turned back to the goddess stuff. The original Amaterasu was part wolf as well, wasn't she? Was Ammy meant to become part wolf? She then looked at the Celestial Brush. The original Amatarasu also had this, except it was on her tail, not a regular brush. Ammy shrugged it off, then waited for class to start.

shinysweety

Years
  • Zoey Hammock

"We should. We don't wanna be late!" Ammy replied giggling.
    Zoey walked with her best friend to History class, she saw Enzeru walking and just ignored him.
    Zoey walked into History class and sat down at her seat, the board said Mr. Harris was teaching History. Probably came back.
    "Great." Zoey said out loud.
    She waited for MR. Harris to come and started to play with a pencil.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • "Okay Class." Miss.Fletcher began. "Would everyone please write there name on the label on your desk, and put it on your potions with some tape." Just tape. Enzeru took a piece of tape & pen, wrote down his name & put it on his achievement. "Ok, I will give you your grades tomorrow, for now, class is over. Please head to History class."

With that done, Enzeru took his stuff & left Science class. He went to his locker & noticed something by Zoey. She was pulled somewhere by Ammy. It wasn't none of his business, but History class was not that direction.

Putting his science book inside his locker & getting his history book, closing his locker, he followed Zoey to some place, hiding from their view. What he saw surprised him a little. Zoey & Ammy had ears & a tail. He walked away from there & thought for a moment. They had animal powers too? Like him? Impossible. He would have to think about it later for History class would be starting soon. Acting like he saw nothing interesting, he walked to class & took a seat. Mr. Harris would be teaching this class today. Must've finished with the kids. Enzeru just stayed in his seat & waited for class to start.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Katrina finished the last of Miss. Fletcher's instructions and quickly left the classroom once the bell rang. She had History next and for once was glad. This was her favorite class of the day only because none of her bullies where in it. She went quickly to her locker and put her science book back and grabbed what she needed for history. She saw Ammy and Zoey talking and both of them had ears and tails. They where like her... if only she could be brave enough to go up and talk to them about it. Katrina sighed and entered history taking her seat quietly at the front.

shinysweety

Years
  • (OOC: Guys, Ammy and Zoey were in a place were no-one could see them, and Zoey's ears or tail didn;t pop up, she just had a picture of her in her half animal form :\)

Zoey Hammock

Enzeru and Katrina now entered the room, and so did Mr.Harris.
    "Good afternoon class." he said, so far, so boring.
    "I wasn't able to make it because one of my kids had a problem, but it's taken care of so i will be teaching History today."
    Zoey yawned and rested her head down on her desk, getting ready to sleep.
    "Now, let's just go through a bit of what we learnt before about the Middle Ages, who can tell me one of the rulers and there times."
    Zoey closed her eyes and started to hear less, she knew if she slept she would get detention but he was so boring she couldn't help it.
    Zoey was now fast asleep, she could only see her dream.

In Dream

In her dream, she was at home eating soup. She had a cold.
    "Zoey Honey, a visitor came to see you!" her mom called out.
    Zoey coughed and then replied, "Okay!"
    The door to her room opened, it was Tom , he brang flowers and a note.
    "Hi Zoey, how are you feeling?" she asked.
    "I- im ok i guess-" Zoey got cut off by her cough.
    How could Zoey let Tom see her like this, her hair was a mess and her face was red and her nose was dripping.

Back in reality

Zoey was snoring and moving around in class, the teacher was looking at her crossley.
    "It's not what you think it is!" Zoey sleep talked.

Back In Dream

Zoey's ears and tail popped up, "Aww, you look so cute Zoey." Tom said.
    He took Zoey's tail and started to ring the bell on it.

Back in reality

"Don't touch my tail, it's not a toy!"
    Zoey kept sleep talking, atleast she didn't sleep walk.
    Then a loud bang made Zoey wake up, the teacher was infront of her with a smashed book on her desk.
    Zoey giggled nervously and stared at the teacher. "Detention for you Missy, after school right here." he ordered.
    "But- bu-" Zoey got interrupted by Mr.Harris. "No buts Miss. Hammock, you will be here or else."
    Zoey stared at him for a moment, just when he was about to go back to his desk Zoey threw her History book on the teacher, making him fall over.
    "Im outta here, and you can keep the History book." Zoey said standing up and walking out the class toward the girls bathroom.
    "That stupid teacher!" Zoey screamed out, as she roughly opened and closed the bathroom door.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
  • Corin took his pencil and started to write on the label, "C-o-r-i-n" he wrote in big swirly letters, his handwriting wasn't that good, but atlest it was readable. He never wrote his last name anymore, this was for two reasons. One, because it reminded him so much of his family and it just saddened him whenever he thought about them. Two, because tecnically, he was on the run from people who wanted to place him in a foster home or with some relatives, and using his last name may cause him to "blow his cover".

Afterwards, the class was dismissed, Corin walked to his locker and punched it open. He was kinda happy that the doors to the lockers were made of such a light metal, if not, his hands would've been badly damaged by now. Corin put in the Science book in his locker,
    "Hm, History..." he said as he searched through all his stuff, almost knocking the jar of worms over. Speaking of that, Corin did feel a little hungry, so he opend the jar, took out two worms, and swallowed them whole. He closed the jar again and got out his History book.

Corin walked towards the classroom and entered it, he took a seat in the back of the room. As usual. Mr. Harris was there as he started to speak, welcoming the class and asking them a question, Corin noticed Zoey seemingly asleep. He chuckled and grew tired aswell, but no, he had to focus, focus, focus, focus...

Corin awoke from his sort of trance-state when Zoey threw her book at Mr. Harris?! What the hell?! You can't do that stuff to a teacher, she'd get into serious trouble! Corin sighed, although waiting curiously for the outcome of the whole situation.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Katrina quietly looked through her history book as class started. Out of the corner of her eyes she saw Zoey asleep again. She's gonna get in trouble again she thought and sighed before she heard the sound of the book banging on the desk and she jumped eyes wide. She started shaking as she saw Zoey throw her book at Mr. Harris and then storm out but Katrina didn't calm. The bang of the book had cause her to remember her father beating her. Katrina started to hyperventilate and she tried to calm but still ended up fainting.

shinysweety

Years
  • Zoey Hammock & Renee Robert's

Zoey pouted while looking at herself in the girls bathroom mirror.
    "I wish school never existed." Zoey said.
    She kept staring in the mirror, then saw a purple haired girl in the mirror.
    Zoey immediately turned around to see Renee Robert's.
    "Uh... hi." Zoey said, this was awkward.
    "Zoey Hammock?" Renee said, "Umm.... yeah?" she replied.
    Renee took off her shades and put them in her pocket, then stared at Zoey.
    "Come with me." she said. "Why?" Zoey almost immediately said.
    "Because the fate of man kind rests in you'r hands." she explained.
    How was that even possible? "What do you mean?" Zoey asked.
    Renee sighed, "Come with me, questions later." She said.
    Renee grabbed Zoey's arm tight, and pulled her. "Owwch!" she exclaimed.
    "Let me go now!"
    Renee stopped and turned to Zoey, letting go of her arm.
    "In which class in you'r friend, Ammy, the wolf girl." Renee asked.
    "Why should i tell you!" Zoey had a chance to run away, but she wanted to know what was going on, and why this total stranger knew about Ammy'd powers.
    "Let me guess, History." Renee said, almost like she knew.
    "No." Zoey said, "Then she is." Renee countered.
    Renee grabbed Zoey's arm again and made her run outside, Zoey's ears and tail popped up out of scaredness.
    Renee looked back at her, "Now i know she's one of them.." Renee thought.
    Zoey tried to push her ears back in with her hand, but she was running to fast to keep her arm up.
    "Fine then, where are we going?" Zoey asked. "I said question's later Zoey." Renee replied to her.
    Now Zoey was infront of a car, Renee opened the door and put Zoey in it then locked the doors.
    "I'll be back in five minuets." she told her, as she ran back into the school.
    "Ugh." Zoey said waiting in the car.
    Meanwhile, Renee knocked on the door to History class, then opened it slightly.
    "Is Ammy Okami in this class?" she asked.
    Mr.Harris looked around, then saw Ammy. "Yes, she's over there." He told Renee.
    "Ammy, please come with me, it's a emergency." she told Ammy, as she waited for her to come with Renee.

Back