• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal DNA Project [Rated PG 14] [Most Original 4Q '11]

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
  • Zoey Hammock

Zoey was searching all her room for her Ice skates, but she just couldn't find them. Zoey gave a huge sigh and fell backwards onto her bed, making it bounce softly for a few seconds. "Where are you!" She shouted in distress. "Oh Tom, I'll be there in a while. Please wait." Zoey stared at the poster on her ceiling, it was a picture of a new Jacket. Zoey stared at it for a moment then her eyes widened, "I remember where i put them!" She said, snapping her fingers before getting off of her bed.

She ran over to her closet and looked for a Jacket that looked like the one on the poster, "There!" she happily saw a blue box with white snowflakes under the Jacket.
    Zoey picked up the box and slowly opened them, revealing white, figure skating skates. "Woohoo! Im almost done! Just wait for another Ten Minuets Tom!" Zoey proudly thought.

Zoey put the lid back on the blue box and ran down the stairs to her door, then ran outside and started to run to the Ice Skating dome. Hoping Tom was still there. After another few minutes Zoey began to be tired, but she had to keep going! for Tom!
    She kept running while panting with the Box in her arms, then, she looked forward and saw the Ice Skating dome! "im here!" Zoey exclaimed.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    Tom still waited,he sighed again then looked at the time. It was about to start in five minuets. "Maybe i should leave..." he thought. Tom took his ice skates and walked outsie, he spotted Zoey running and saying "Im here!"
    Tom smiled and looked at her, "I didn't think you would make it in time Zoey! Quick, let's get changed." Tom said.

shinysweety

Years
  • Zoey Hammock

Panting, Zoey spotted Tom walk out of the dome. He must have thought that Zoey would never come. Tom spotted Zoey and smiled at her, "Boy he's smile is cute.." Zoey thought. "I didn't think you would make it in time Zoey! Quick, let's get changed." She heard Tom shout. Zoey stopped running right infront of Tom, she put her hand on her knees and panted. "Okay!" She said. Zoey rushed inside followed by Tom, she then ran over to a near by bench and sat down on it. "Quick! Only three minuets until we can go on! I don't wanna miss a single second!" Zoey felt very energetic, and pretty exited to.

She took her Ice Skates out of her box, and carefully took off her black school shoes and put the aside. Zoey then took out her white, figure skating skates and struggled to put them on. Once Zoey had finished putting both Ice skates on and had finished tied them to, she stood up and sighed delightfully, then waited for Tom to finish putting on his skates.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
  • Corin moaned, uugh what had happened? He put his hand on his forehead, it was hot and pained him a little. Oh right... The fight with Orochi and then the complete brain-crush. The boy looked around to see where he were, strange, this didn't look a thing like the Moon Cave. It was more like a hospital... No, no it couldn't be! Corin was here again! He tried flailing his way out of the bed he was in. That didn't work too well. He tried screaming, also to no avail since his throat was dry as sand. The only thing he could do was to cry soundlessly as he waited for the black hands to drag him down again...

But, something was different this time. A nurse suddenly came into his room, she looked at Corin for a moment and then put her hands together.
    "Oh so you're awake! Good, to be honest when you got here you looked quite beat up. Those clothes stained in blood, what the heck happened to you?" she said. Corin was glad that he couldn't talk at the moment, he just pointed at his throat and made a small rasping sound.
    "Oh of course!" the nurse said, "How silly of me, I'll get you some water emmideately!" she started walking towards the door, "Oh, and I'll inform the boy who got you here that you've awoken!"

"Boy who got me here?" Corin thought, who could that be? He hardly remembered anything from last night, his head felt like a ball of cotton right now...

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • That Corin kid really did a number on himself. He's lucky Enzeru took him to the hospital in time. If he hadn't he'd probably be dead by now. If he fought that Orochi monster too, he still has a lot to learn. Enzeru got a long bandage for his arm. That slice did hurt, but it wasn't fatal. A nurse came in & informed him that Corin was awake. Well time to go in & see how the survivor is.

When he stepped inside he saw how he was doing. Worse than he thought. "I see you've finally awakened. You would've died if I hadn't found u." Enzeru walked over to Corin & looked at him. "Were you fighting Orochi? If you were, then you must have animal powers too." That probably would've come as a shocker to him. The question was, what kind of animal was he? A tiger? An insect? Enzeru waited for Corin's response, expecting him to expose his animal trait.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
  • Corin looked at the door to the room, unexpectedly, Enzeru walked in! Corin was surprised, he wasn't sure however if it was a pleasant surprise or not... Enzeru had always seemed like the person who was quite a jerk, a guy who thought too high of himself not taking his time to carry someone injured to a hospital when there were others who could've done it as well. Well, guess you learn something new about people everyday huh? Then Enzeru asked Corin about his animal-powers, it was of course inevitable after all that had happened. However, Corin was unsure how to tell him, his throat was so dry that he couldn't talk and he didn't have any strenght left to transform.

There was a long silence before Corin decided just to try whatever he could come up with, in the end it became talking.
    ".......M.....errrgh......ole." he said with a raspy voice, "M.......rrggh.....mole..." he contiued in case Enzeru hadn't understood him the first time. Where the hell was that nurse with his water? He was getting pretty sick of this.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Was Corin not able to speak? That was a bit odd. ".......M.....errrgh......ole." His voice sounded raspy. "M.......rrggh.....mole..." So he had the powers of a mole. Odd power, but duable. That would mean light would be bad for his eyes, but on the bright side he could dig fast.

Enzeru thought for a moment. It was odd. Their were few people he knew who had powers now. Zoey, Ammy, & now Corin too. Were their others? That Renee girl knows something. For now, Enzeru should just make conversation with Corin, or in this case, just say stuff. "A mole eh. I see you can't speak at the moment. You're just like me. I have the powers of a fox, so it's pretty handy to me. Enough about me though. When you fought Orochi, you had a rough time with it. Today it was stronger than most of us." Enzeru stood silent for a minute, staring at Corin. He continued. "Do you remember seeing that purple-haired lady? Renee, she knows something we don't."

Enzeru walked & sat next to Corin. He smiled a bit, which is rare. "What do you say after you get healed, we look for Zoey & Ammy & find out what Renee is hiding from us?" A nod or a shook would work.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
  • Corin listened very carefully as Enzeru spoke so that he could take what the boy said into memory. Man, his head felt heavy. Then he mentioned Renee, so that was her name... And she knew something they didn't? Well to Corin that was a given. She was a mysterious woman who came out of nowhere and grabbed Zoey and Ammy since they were mutants or whatever. Of course she were hiding things from them! This was all so strange... Then Enzeru smiled? Corin was confused, he didn't think Enzeru had ever smiled in his life nor would he. Hell, he wasn't even sure that Enzeru COULD smile. But somehow, that smile seemed warm and friendly. Corin started to think a little differently of Enzeru, maybe he wasn't such a big jerk...

Corin smiled back and nodded when Enzeru asked him if they should go find the girls after Corin was done healing. He slumped back into his bead when he suddenly heard a familiar voice,
    "Oh, I'm so sorry if I'm late! Here is your water!" it was the nurse, she was finally back and had a glass of water in her hand. Corin swiftly took it form her and drank greedily, ah, finally! He let out a sigh of delight and handed the glass back to the nurse.
    "Thanks." he said.
    "Is there anything else that you would like?" the nurse asked him,
    "No." was the answer she got.

As the nurse left the room, Corin spoke to Enzeru,
    "Hey Enzeru. Don't you think it's weird that there are currently four of us who are mutants, in the same place? I mean, isn't that a little strange? And what if there are others in our school that have similar powers that we don't know about? And most importantly, why does that Renee chick want us for...?" his voice quietly trailed off.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Well that's his answer. He'll be healed soon, so that's pretty much it. The nurse came back in with a glass of water. Must be for Corin's throat. Enzeru changed his view in the room to the window. That Renee person is a mysterious woman. She & her 'helpers' knew that Enzeru & the others had animal powers. They must've been spying on them if they knew about them. They must know more than they should.

"Hey Enzeru." Corin got Enzeru's attention. Looks like he has his voice back. "Don't you think it's weird that there are currently four of us who are mutants, in the same place? I mean, isn't that a little strange? And what if there are others in our school that have similar powers that we don't know about? And most importantly, why does that Renee chick want us for...?" It did sound strange, but no need to rush things.

"Everything's weird for me. But, it is strange that we all suddenly have powers. You're probably right about others. Though we shouldn't just go looking for them if they don't want to expose their powers. It would be best to just let them be." Maybe Corin isn't so annoying. "Renee..." Enzeru gazed at nowhere, thinking.

"That I don't know the answer to." He looked back at Corin. "We'll get our answers from her. I have some questions of my own." Corin still needed time to heal. Enzeru would just wait outside before looking for the girls.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
  • Corin listened as Enzeru talked about how they shouldn't search for others with powers. Heh, Corin chuckled inside his head. He had no intention whatsoever to find more mutants, if they all suddenly got to know eachother it would just pose a great risk of someone getting captured and experimented on. The subject then shifted to Renee, Corin agreed that she would have most answers, but he decided to let Enzeru do the talking.

Some time later...

"What?! No! We can't let you out now! Those are some serious injuries, they'll take several months to heal!" the nurse's reaction to Corin's talk about how he felt all healed up and ready to leave came as no surprise to the boy.
    "Hey! If I feel like I'm healed, then I am healed!" he snapped back, "And where the hell is my clothes?"
    The nurse sighed, "That mentality will only get you killed! You are not leaving this hospital! As for your clothes, I told you that they were stained in blood and extremely dirty so we had to throw them away." she said,
    "Throw them away?!" Corin exclaimed, s**t, those were his ONLY clothes and he had no money. "D-Don't you have any clothes that I can borrow?" he said a little shamefully.
    "Don't you have any other ones?" the nurse asked him,
    "No." Corin replied in a stern tone.
    "Sigh, fine. I'll go get some that people have left behind, don't worry about them being full of germs. We have already taken care of that." she said as she walked away muttering something about kids being too poor these days.

After a while she came back with a lime-green t-shirt, black slightly baggy jeans, a belt and some socks. Corin quickly put the clothes on, they didn't feel or smell right, Corin made a note to himself that he should wash them in some dirt as fast as he could.
    "Okay, thanks for the hospitality!" he said and ran off,
    "Hey, wait!" the nurse started running after him. As Corin got out of the room he quickly went towards the exit... Wait, where was the exit? And the Drill Gloves?! Where the hell were they?! And his helmet! Nnrrgh! That could wait, he had to find the exit first! Corin ran around the hospital searching for the exit, the nurse still followed him like an angry dog follows a mailman or a theif. He eventually found the exit and ran out, Corin grabbed Enzeru's healthy arm and continued running,
    "We need to get out of here ASAP, you can take the questions later. Where should we look for the girls?" he said.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    Tom

Zoey rushed in followed by Tom, Tom started t o put on his Ice skates and as soon as he had then on he stood up and looked at Zoey.
    "Let's start skating now." He entered the rink with Zoey and stepped on the Ice, then waited for Zoey to follow. Once shje wen' on he started to skate slowly making his smooth hair flow once again.

shinysweety

Years
  • Zoey Hammock

When Tom had finished putting on his skates, she followed him to the rink. "Let's start skating now." He said, Zoey nodded a little.Then, she wen't over to the rink and stopped on the ice, she looked back to see Tom walk onto the rink. Zoey was about to ask him if he would like to do figure skating together, since he knew how and Zoey did to. But before she could ask Tom started to skate without her, which kinda made her annoyed. Then again, Zoey watched Tom skate, his hair shining and flowing. Zoey blushed allot, luckily it was cold in here so everyone was blushing. "Oh well" Zoey thought, seemed like she had to wait to skate with him. Zoey looked around, many people were figure skating. "Maybe if i figure skate, i could get Tom's attention." She thought. Zoey smirked and started to skate towards the center, not to slowly.

Zoey sighed, then bit her lips and then started to figure skate.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Corin seemed to agree with Enzeru with looking for the girls. Now the only thing to do is wait for Corin to heal before they started looking.

Some time later

Enzeru was only walking around the hospital, waiting for Corin to finish. Actually, how long would he be here? It doesn't matter. When Corin would be ready, Enzeru would come. But suddenly, Corin popped out of nowhere & took him away to the exit. What clothes was he wearing? "We need to get out of here ASAP, you can take the questions later. Where should we look for the girls?" This was not Enzeru's style.

"By my guess, we should definitely start at the ice rink. I remember Zoey heading to the direction of the place." Enzeru took his healthy arm away from Corin. Not his style. He ran ahead with little more speed than Corin. He was now leading Corin to the ice skating rink. They should reach the place soon.

shinysweety

Years
  • Zoey Hammock

Zoey started to skate fast, her cheeks blushed of the cold. She then turned around and twisted fastly several times going up and down. Then, Zoey jamp in the air while twisting and got back down on one foot skating in a row while her foot was in the middle of the air. Zoey then put her leg back down and got back in shape, then she did a kind of butterfly pose except with her arms a little more back, and her feet were lifted and touching her leg in the middle side. Zoey put her leg down and then started skating a little flower, she began to do some arm movements. First she quickly twisted wit her arms out then she jamp and landed on one foot and started to wave her hand in the air like she was holding a lasso. Then she put her hand down and with both hands she drew a circle in the air then jamp and twisted in the air, while moving her hands around elegantly.

She hoped Tom had been watching, atleast a bit of what Zoey did. Zoey then kept figure skating and waited for Tom to come over so they could skate together.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Ammy watched everything. The others left, and she was fine with that. It was Corin she was worried about. Was he going to be ok? The wolf girl blushed slightly as she thought of him. He WAS kinda cute......could she like him in 'that way'? Ammy then left the Moon Cave with Misha and Kurow.

When she started to walk, the ground shook. Ammy jumped, then saw some rocks fall near her. A rockslide in the cave! Ammy broke her stride and turned it into a run, Misha and Kurow close behind. Where were the others? Hopefully they weren't also in the Moon Cave! Misha looked scared, so Ammy knew what to do. She became a wolf and flung Misha onto her back. Then the wolf ran towards the exit of the cave. They managed to escape, luckily.

When Ammy reached the town, her eyes widened at what she saw. A large, dark cloud formed over then town. Soon, a large amount of clouds sunk down in the center of Ammy's home. The clouds then quickly spread throughout the town. When all was clear, a curse zone had formed. "Is there a Guardian Sapling around here somewhere, Misha?" Ammy turned towards her new friends for advice. Misha shrugged, but at the mention of a Guardian Sapling, Kurow started rushing over to a small area. A baby Guardian Sapling was planted there. The boy spirit then pointed to a large glass sphere. Ammy pushed it, then used Sunrise. It didn't help the sky, but with the help of the sun and the glass orb, the sapling grew. One final thing was needed. Ammy used Bloom, and at first the sapling seemed great. But the petals fell off. "Do we need something else?"

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
  • Corin shone up as Enzeru mentioned the ice rink, oh yeah, he DID remember something about an ice rink. The young boy got a bit thrown off when Enzeru just sped ahead of him, of course he was a fox, so it'd only be natural for him to be smooth and agile.

As they arrived at the ice rink, Corin looked back to see if that nurse was still following them. Luckily, she wasn't. He entered the building with Enzeru, it was pretty cold in there and Corin started freezing in his t-shirt. Man, he did NOT like ice that much, it made the ground rock-hard and hard to dig through. And not to metion how frigging cold his home got from the frozen ground, ugh, Corin shivered at the thought of it. He gazed out towards the rink and quickly spotted Zoey, she was doing some figure skating, man she was good! Better than Corin at least, he could barely stand on the damn skates, he scoffed quietly at the idea. Then he spotted another person in the rink, that must be... What's his name again? T-T-T... Tom! That's it, Tom!

"Well, we've found Zoey." he turned to Enzeru, "Should we wait for her to finish, or should we be complete douchebags and just crash her party?" Corin laughed at the second part of his sentence,
    "That was a joke laidies and gentlemen." he thought inside his head, this caused him to laugh even more. Wow, why was he given such a strange sense of humor?

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    Tom

When Tom stopped skating he turned around for Zoey. He saw her figure skate beautifully, his cheeks were red of the cold, then he skated over to her."Hi Zoey, you'r figure skating is great!" Tom said. She was still figure skating but he could tell she was smiling. "Mind if i join you?" he asked. Before Zoey could reply he started to skate around Zoey, he didn't really know how to figure skate but he could make her look better , maybe. "Where did you learn all those moves?" Tom curiously asked her. But really, she was good.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • They've finally reached the ice rink. It didn't take that long. Now to see where Zoey was. Actually, she was ice skating with that kid Tom. She was full of herself, liking that guy. It didn't matter anyway. "Well, we've found Zoey." Corin said. That was pretty easy still. "Should we wait for her to finish, or should we be complete douchebags and just crash her party?"

"I say we just wait here 'til Zoey see's us." Enzeru answered as he sat down near the rink, waiting to see if Zoey would notice he & Corin. They should hurry soon. No hurry, but Renee has answers. Enzeru will know how he got his fox powers.

I first found out my powers in cross-country practice. If she had something to do with it, I wanna know why. I will find my answers. Enzeru crossed his fingers together near his face as he was thinking in his own world. Of course he's still open to hear anything around him.

shinysweety

Years
  • Zoey Hammock

Zoey noticed Tom skating over to her, Zoey didn't stop skating, she stayed pretty focused on her skating. "Hi Zoey, you'r figure skating is great!" Tom complimented. Zoey's heart pounded with joy, she smiled and kept skating. "Mind if i join you?" He then asked, of course Zoey would say yes but before she could Tom just started skating around her. Did he know how to figure skate? probably not though. . "Where did you learn all those moves?" Tom curiously asked, she could tell he wanted to start a conversation. And hopefully it would last long. "Well." Zoey started, she just came back down from a twist in the air. Zoey skated over to Tom, "I don't really know, ever since i started skating i practiced, and i practiced, and in the summer i practice on Roller Skates so i guess i taught myself!" Zoey then reminded herself that her mother was a figure skater, she always liked to enter the Olympic figure skating comp's, mostly for fun not for winning.

Zoey shivered for a moment, the cold air made her legs cold, cause she was wearing leggings. Then, Zoey kept going around Tom with circles, her eye's opened wide when she saw Enzeru with Corin watching her. Zoey didn't focus on what was behind her and she accidentely tripped over her skate, waving her hands a little to try and keep balance Zoey fell down on her but and then slid on her butt over to Tom, knocking him over. "Soooory!" Zoey stood up and scratched her head, "I'll be right back." Zoey skated over to the seats and walked on the floor in her skates over to Enzeru, "What are you two doing here!" she complained. "You made me fall! And infront of all those people! hmph." Zoey crossed her arms and jerked her head to a side, watching Tom skate a little.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • What would Renee know? She probably knows their past. How they got their powers. There was even a possibility they might've added animal DNA into them. Well, these questions will be answered soon.

Not long later Zoey fell on her butt & made Tom fall. She must've noticed Enzeru & Corin. She says something to the fallen Tom & comes towards us. "What are you two doing here!" She complained. "You made me fall! And infront of all those people! hmph." They did no such thing. Enzeru stayed in his posture with his fingers criss-crossed in front of his face, not looking anywhere else but forward.

"Don't blame others for your mistakes." He answered. "You fell on your own. We did nothing." This girl is pretty annoying to blame others for her actions. It's not a surprise. Enzeru waited for Zoey's reaction, & Corin's to speak as well.

Back