• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal DNA Project [Rated PG 14] [Most Original 4Q '11]

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
  • Zoey Hammock

When Zoey heard Enzeru's voice she turned back to look at him, "Don't blame others for your mistakes." he replied to her. "You fell on your own. We did nothing." That was true, and Zoey knew it. But she would do anything to annoy Enzeru. "So what, who cares. Now go play mister popularity and go away!" Zoey turned around and walked back to the ice skating rink. Zoey turned back around and looked at Enzeru, "Oh yea, and you'r mean!" Zoey teased. She started to skate fast over to Tom, which was still skating around where Zoey fell. "Im back Tom!" She said, glad to see him again. Zoey stopped thinking about Enzeru and what he had said, and started to think about Tom.

"Oh umm... and also, i need to ask you a VERY important question.." Zoey felt kinda nervous about this, if he said no then maybe Zoey shouldn't be around him to much anymore, even though she was totally head over heels in love with him. "Do you like.." Zoey struggled for a moment, but she managed to speak. "Cats." This was a weird question, but if Tom hated cats and then one day found out she was half cat- and maybe even cam become a full cat like Ammy became a full wolf then it would be ruined. So it would be better top know right away before the next things happen. "So do you?' Zoey asked impatiently.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
  • Corin nodded when Enzeru said that they should wait for Zoey. Yeah, that seemed like the most sensible idea.

Corin noticed how Zoey suddenly fell and knocked Tom over, he chuckled a bit. It was just so like one of those gag-animes that he loved to watch. Then Zoey skated over to them, she seemed angry. She started to blame them for falling, Enzeru made a quick and seneible comeback, Corin chuckled at this too. However he didn't know why...

Then Zoey just clicked her heels, or rather her skates, and walked away with a "You're mean." directed towards Enzeru. She started to skate back towards Tom and started talking to him. Corin sighed, now she was hardly going to come back to them. Even though Corin wasn't an impatient person, he was getting pretty sick of this, he had gotten out of the hospital as fast as he could and ignoring the fact that his helmet AND his Drill Gloves was still in there. Corin walked out on the ice not putting any skates on, his feet started freezing pretty fast. The socks were waaaay to thin to keep out the cold.

After a while he reached Zoey,
    "Sorry to crash your party guys, but that was pretty rude just walking out on us. You have no idea how much trouble I got into to get here." he looked at Zoey, he then got inbetween her and Tom and put his hands on Zoey's shoulders. "We NEED to talk." he looked her deep in the eyes to show that he was meaning serious business.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    Tom

Tom didn't watch Zoey talk to Enzeru of Corin, instead he just got up and kept skating. "Im back Tom!" He heard Zoey's voice behind him. He turned his back and saw Zoey there, "Oh umm... and also, i need to ask you a VERY important question.." Zoey asked. "Ok, what is it?" Tom asked. Zoey looked a little nervous, she said. "Do you like.... cats." Tom froze, but kept it cool. He hated cats, since he was half dog. But he hated to transform. Tom felt a little strange around Zoey and had a weird instinct to scratch her, but he never did. "Well." Tom began. Before he could finish Corin came over to them, "Sorry to crash your party guys, but that was pretty rude just walking out on us. You have no idea how much trouble I got into to get here." What was he talking about. He out his hand on her shoulder and said, "We NEED to talk.". "It's ok Zoey, you can go i'll wait here." Tom smiled and skated off to the other side of the rink. "I wonder what serious business he meant." Tom thought.

shinysweety

Years
  • Zoey Hammock

Zoey waited for Tom to answer, what if he didn't like cats. "Well." He began. Zoey hoped he would say yes, there adorable or something. Then, before Tom could reply Corin skated over to them, "Sorry to crash your party guys, but that was pretty rude just walking out on us. You have no idea how much trouble I got into to get here." he just said. "Yea so." Zoey complained once again. Corin put his hand on Zoey's shoulder, she felt cold coming onto her even more now. "We NEED to talk." He said, in a much more serious voice than before. He looked Zoey in the eye's, it seemed like it meant something. Hopefully it wouldn't take to long. Zoey wanted to say "Fine fine, what?" But before she could Tom said, "It's ok Zoey, you can go i'll wait here." Tom said, smiling as he skated off to the other side of the rink.

Sh watched him skate off then looked back at Corin, "What is it?" She asked, "Im in the middle of something here!" Zoey's azure blue eye's stared into Corin's eye's, she didn't let her gaze sweep away. The quicker they start, the quicker she could go back to skating with Tom. And asking if he likes Cats. "If this is about Renee or that other dude then bug off, or if it's about are-" Zoey stopped and whispered in his ear, "Powers" She wen't back, "Then bug off." Zoey finished. "Oh yea, and make it quick!" Zoey said.​

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • She spoke. "So what, who cares. Now go play mister popularity and go away!" What popularity? Enzeru was not to fond of his popularity. It was just annoying how everyone, & every girl, tries to get his attention when he focuses on other important stuff. "Oh yeah, and you're mean!" Zoey finished before she went back to the rink. Honestly, she's so annoying. Enzeru isn't mean. He just seems that way to a few people.

Corin decided to go to the ice rink to talk to Zoey, with no skates. Wonder how that'll turn out for him. He got in between Zoey & Tom & started conversationing, or better yet, convincing, with Zoey.

Tom left the two be & went to the side of the rink. Now Enzeru's attention went to him. Did he have any animal powers too? Obviously, so it doesn't hurt to ask. Enzeru doesn't care if Tom thinks he's crazy for thinking he had animal powers. Just ask & get answered is all. He walked around the rink to where Tom was & got his attention. "Tom. I need to ask you something." His expression not changing, Enzeru waited a moment before asking. "do you have animal DNA inside you?"

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    Tom

Tom waited for Zoey to finish with Corin, what was he gonna tell her? Tom saw that Corin didn't wear any skates, he came without them which was pretty dumb. Then, Enzeru skated over to Tom and said. "Tom. I need to ask you something." Tom didn't look worried, "do you have animal DNA inside you?" Enzeru asked. Tom didn't wide his eye's, to make it seem like he didn't. "What?" he said, "DNA of a animal? Of course not what makes you think i do?" Staying calm Tom stared at Enzeru, "You'r crazy, you know that?" Tom skated away from Enzeru and a little nearer to Zoey, hoping he could hear wat they were saying.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • "What?" Tom said. "DNA of a animal? Of course not what makes you think i do?" It seemed he didn't seem startled. But Enzeru could see through him. "You're crazy, you know that?" Enzeru didn't take that offensively. Tom skated away to get a little near Zoey & Corin. Enzeru can't be fooled that easily.

He walked over to Tom again. "Look. Me & Corin came to get Zoey for a reason. Whether you have animal DNA or not, we're going to someone. That person has answers for us." He stopped for a moment. "Me, Corin, Zoey, & even Ammy have animal DNA inside us. We're going to find out how we got our powers." It didn't really matter to him what Tom thought of him. Enzeru never cares what others think of him. He waited for Tom to say something.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
  • Corin

Corin looked at Zoey. Wow, talk about being rude, this put Corin in a bad mood.

"Fine then." he said with a annoyed look on his face, he blew Zoey a quick kiss and started to walk away with a teasing smile on his face. Man, his feet were getting really cold, he could barely walk on them. For once, Corin was happy to be on ice so that he could just slide around instead of walking.

He eventually reached the end of the rink, but when he stepped back to the floor he fell and landed on his stomach. Oh yeah, his feet were frozen. The rough landidng knocked the air out of Corin, he then remembered something,

"Zoey! Do you know where Ammy is?!" he yelled towards the girl he had just thrown a kiss to.

Devour

Devour yawned, he was bored again. The giant gem-like alien looked out the window of his spacecraft, down, onto the planet Earth. Feelings of hunger rose up inside of him, the only thing keeping him from eating every inhabitant of the blue planet, was time.

"Send in the report on OR-65(Orochi) and NR-03(Ninetails)." he demanded into a little speaker, now it was just to wait for somebody to come with the report. Devour hated waiting, especially for a meal, if he could fully use his body he would look at the report and then eat every single creature on Earth.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Ammy stared at the Guardian Sapling. Why would it not bloom? "More evil spirits, I guess." Misha said, as if the moon tribe girl read her mind. Ammy then realized she was the only animal teen there at the moment. Where were the others? Zoey was at the skating rink, she knew that. So Ammy became her half animal form and ran towards the skating rink.

When she got there, Zoey and Tom were skating. Enzeru was there as well, and......! "Corin!!!!" Ammy ran towards the half mole, who was standing outside of the ice in the rink. He was ok!!!! After that huge battle too. What was he doing there? It didn't matter. When Ammy got to him, she said "You are ok!"

shinysweety

Years
  • Zoey Hammock

"Fine then." Well that was a relief, Zoey managed to make Corin leave. He then blew a kiss to Zoey and wen't away, "Eww!" She said as she turned around skated around again, not to fast but not to slow either. She was Enzeru walking to Tom, how dare he! And now! Both of them were ruining her time with Tom! Zoey put her hands down and got more red than before, she was about to skate over to Enzeru and kick him but then she heard Corin's voice call over to her, "Zoey! Do you know where Ammy is?!" Zoey's head jerked to see Corin lie on the begining of the floor to get out. Zoey cooled off and let her arms rest. But now that Corin mentioned it where was Ammy! Where was her best friend!

"Corin!!!!" Zoey heard Ammy's voice call, why did she say that? "Are you ok?" she then asked. Zoey sighed and slaked a-bit, she then skated over to Ammy and got on the floor, careful not to trip over Corin. "Oh hi Ammy." Zoey said in a dull, annoyed voice. "Where's Misha?" she asked, since Ammy was the last to be with her.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
  • Corin

Corin looked up, he had heared his name being called. A smile creeped onto his lips, it was Ammy, she asked him if he was OK.

"Heh, yeah I'm okay. I've always been a quick healer!" Corin laughed and tried to stand up, ironically, his sides started hurting just then and he quickly fell down on the floor again. "I'm okay..." he sighed, "By the way, great timing Ammy! I wanted to ask you something!"

Just then, Zoey came skating over to interrupt the conversation. Fine, Corin guessed that he deserved it, but it was still pretty annoying.

"Hey!" he said and rolled over to at least get a good view of Zoey's face. "I know that Ammy is your friend, but I need to talk to her right now, besides, don't you have a guy to return to?" Corin said the last part with sort of a teasing voice, he wondered if he should blow her another kiss but decided not to. Instead, the young boy grabbed Zoey's arm and pulled himself up from the floor, his sides still aching. "Thanks for the lift!" he laughed.

shinysweety

Years
  • Zoey Hammock

"Hey!" Corin said to Zoey, Zoey stared at him but didn't reply. "I know that Ammy is your friend, but I need to talk to her right now, besides, don't you have a guy to return to?" Corin said teasingly. Zoey growled a little, trying to keep in her temper. Man the guy was annoying. "Whatever." She quietly Said, Zoey was about to leave when Corin pulled her arm and used it to get up. "Hey!" She complained, "Thanks for the lift!" Corin laughed. Zoey gave a angry glare at him then pinched his arm, "Hmph." Zoey skated away over to Tom, that was still with Enzeru. "Hey Tom!" Zoey smiled, and kept her temper in as if she never got angry.

Zoey gave a quick glare at Enzeru then looked back, Tom looked a little..... like something happened. Like he found something out he wasn't supposed to, "Are you ok?" she asked since he hadn't said hi.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Ammy smiled. Corin WAS ok! But he must have taken quite a fall. Maybe he was on the ice too long? Talking to Zoey no bet. Speaking of Zoey, she then came over and asked about Misha.......and Corin interuppted by saying he needed to ask Ammy something. She held up a hand to him and said "It's ok, Corin." Ammy then saw Zoey rush back to Tom. "Great." She would NEVER leave him alone.

She then turned her mind to Corin. "No, bad girl!" Ammy scolded herself in her mind. Ok, maybe Corin was nice. And smart. And kinda cute. "Come on! Think about something OTHER than him!" she thought. Well, it was something. The wolf girl sighed as she waited for Corin to reply.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    Sorry Diamond about this late reply, im kinda busy on college studies ;;-_-

Tom

Right when tom thought Enzeru would get away he skated over to him once more, "Look. Me & Corin came to get Zoey for a reason. Whether you have animal DNA or not, we're going to someone. That person has answers for us." He stopped for a moment. "Me, Corin, Zoey, & even Ammy have animal DNA inside us. We're going to find out how we got our powers."
    Zoey had animal powers! Maybe she was a Cat, maybe that was why he didn't feel as comfortably around her as he does with other's, and has a urge to chase her a little. "Hey Tom!" Zoey's voice came from behin him, he turned around and saw Zoey. Tom didn't reaply, "Are you ok?" she asked. "Uh- yea....." Tom shook his head, "I mean no! Stay away from me!" Tom pushed Zoey lightly and skated away, he quickly changed back into his normal shoes and ran off. "Who knew..." he thought.

shinysweety

Years
  • Zoey Hammock & Renee Robert's

Tom sighed then gave his reply, "Uh- yea....." Well that was a relief, but then, Tom shook his head and said. "I mean no! Stay away from me!" Tom sounded like he was angry, but why! What did Zoey do! Tom pushed Zoey, making her fall on the ice on her butt once again before skating off like that. "Wait, Tom!" Tom rushed away just before Zoey could try to convince him to stay. Zoey then remembered, he wasn't like this before ENZERU came, he must have said something about her. Zoey got up and shot another angry glare at Enzeru, "What did you say to him!" she shouted, why did Enzeru have to be so....annoying. "Tell me! No wait!" Zoey just remembered, maybe she could catch up to Tom before he left!

Zoey skated really fast over to the border of the rink and wen't past Corin and Ammy, "Soorry!" She said as she opened the door and ran over just in time to see Tom run out. Zoey sighed, sadly. She sat down on a near by bench and looked down to her feet. "Why did he have t leave.." Zoey thought curiously. And why did he push me!" "Trouble?" a deep by kind voice came from next to Zoey, Renee was sitting next to her. "Yea." Zoey looked at her, "There's this guy called Enzeru and he just ruined what might have been my first date with the CUTEST guy in school." Renee put her hand on Zoey's shoulder and said, "You can take care of a eight headed dragon but not a boy?" Renee teased, but Zoey didn;t find it funny.

Renee put her hand away and waited there sitting with Zoey, "I really wanna be alone.." Zoey thought.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Looks like Tom didn't take it so well. Zoey came by just now, for Tom of course. "Hey Tom!" She ignores Enzeru, but it doesn't bother him. She looks at Tom. He still didn't take it well from what Enzeru told him. "Are you ok?" Zoey asked him.

"Uh- yea....." Tom paused for a moment. "I mean no! Stay away from me!" he ran off, pushing Zoey to the ground.

"Wait, Tom!" Well that wasn't nice. Zoey was on the ice floor, getting up & staring angrily at Enzeru. "What did you say to him!" She asked. Talk about annoying.

"I told him-" Zoey didn't let him start.

"Tell me! No wait!" She ran off chasing after Tom. Guess she doesn't wanna know where she got her powers. Still, Enzeru felt bad for her. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to tell Tom. It was a big shocker to him. This time, he wanted to undo his mistake. Too bad that couldn't happen. He went over to Corin-It's Ammy. Good timing.

"Ammy, good to see you here. First off, we need to go find Renee. Me & Corin believe she has answers for us, like how we got our animal DNA." Enzeru thought for a moment. "We should also look for Zoey & Tom. I feel like I made a mistake." He felt a little bad still. If he finds Tom, he should explain something to him.

shinysweety

Years
  • Zoey Hammock & Renee Robert's

"Zoey, if you wan't to be alone i'll let you." Renee offered, she felt bad for Zoey and could tell she didn't wan't company. "Thanks, but i need to ask you allot of questions." Zoey answered, she looked at Renee in the eye's and so did she. "Let's go somewhere else, Enzeru might come out the door any time! Quick!" Zoey stood up, followed by Renee and they both ran out of the rink. "Is there a super fast way to get to you'r base?" Asked Zoey, hoping Renee would say yes. Renee started to think for five seconds then gave her answer, "We could teleport." She suggested, "We can teleport?! Cool!" Renee took a device out of her pocket and gave it to Zoey, "What's this?" she asked curiously. "It's the teleport device." Renee answered, "Right." Zoey giggled a bit and then Renee held onto it. She pressed some buttons and then, in a flash of light Renee and Zoey were gone and at the HQ base.

"Let's go go go go go go!" Zoey said as she and Renee ran inside HQ, "Let's go in the girl toilet's... do you have them?" Zoey asked. "Of course, it's that way." Zoey followed the direction Renee pointed at. Now they were at the girl's bathroom and Enzeru wasn't allowed to enter. "Zoey, why do you hate that boy so much?" Renee asked in a soft voice as they entered the girl's bathroom. "I dunno actually...." Zoey replied, it was true. "But he is annoying." she finished. "Have you ever thought about the good things about him?" Renee was trying to convince Zoey into liking him! Like, "Well no- BUT! i have more reasons why i hate him." Zoey cleared her throat, "First of all he's popular, second of all he blames things he does on me like when h bumped into me at school today. And he always say's annoying things to me, AND he made Tom probably hate me! " Zoey jerked her head away.

Renee walked over to her, Zoey turned her head to look. "He can't help it if he's popular, it's something that comes naturally if you'r cute. And, he blames things on you? no you blame things on him. It wasn't his fault you fell on the Ice Rink, maybe cause you saw him and got distracted but he didn't push you or tell you to fall. And, why does he say annoying things to you? because you start saying annoying things." Renee explained, "Yeah, well what about Tom!" Renee sighed. "Im not sure. You didn't do anything, it was something Enzeru had said." Zoey sighed, "Then why should i like him if he did that?" Zoey's voice sounded softer. "It's ok Zoey, tomorrow he'll forget all about it." Renee insured, but what is Tom didn't?

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
  • Corin

"Ow!" Corin said, he looked at Zoey, "Relax, I'm only kidding with you!" he semi-laughed as he started to stroke the spot where Zoey had pinched him gently. He noticed that Ammy was looking at him,
    "Um, Ammy... Is something the matter?" he asked, maybe she was sick or something, she DID fight a humongous eight-headed snake! It had to carry all sorts of weird bacteria. Then out of the blue, Tom datred out of the ice-rink, followed by Zoey. What the...? A voice suddenly appeared from behind Corin and Ammy, the young boy recognized it as Enzeru. He said to Ammy that they were searching for Renee to get some answers about their Animal DNA. Aw, now Corin didn't get to break the suspense to her... Oh well, moving on. Enzeru talked about finding Zoey and Tom too, wait, was that regret in his voice? Anyhow, Corin opened his mouth.

"I can track them by reading the vibrations they left behind in the ground." he said. He then transformed into a half-mole again. His arms grew hairy and his fingers turned into big, smudgy claws, he closed his eyes not to get blinded by the sunlight. If he had his helmet he could've just pulled down the sunglassed goggles that always rested on said helmet, but alas, that wasn't possible right now. Corin's nose twitched as he put his ear to the ground, Zoey had walked and sat down somewhere and she was now walking with someone else. Tom? No, this person was probably bigger, older...

"Guys, Zoey is with Re-"

Corin then got a heavy nosebleed, his eyes teared up and he jumped backwards with a scream. Argh, what was this pain in his nose?!

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Ammy jumped at Corin's voice. "I-I'm ok." Really, she wasn't. If she DID have feelings for Corin, how would she reveal it?

Suddenly, Tom came dashing out of the rink, followed closely by Zoey. Then Enzeru came to them, saying Renee might have answers to how they got to be part animal. Ammy stared, then nodded. "Might be a good idea." And then Corin became part mole. Aparently he could feel vibrations from being underground. Well duh, he was part mole.

She became a wolf so she could quickly follow him. Ammy heard him yell something, then stop and scream. Ammy dug down, using her wolf digging talents, and saw he had a nosebleed. She almost shreiked. Wait, something had to be around somewhere. Ammy found a huge leaf and handed it to Corin. "Use this to cover the blood." Would he be ok? She was very worried.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • (OoC: Corin didn't dig or move out of the ice rink. Besides, we're still in the ice rink.)

"Might be a good idea." Ammy responded.

"I can track them by reading the vibrations they left behind in the ground." Corin suggested. It was a good idea since he was a mole. But, wait! They were still in public. Corin had already transformed into his half-form, putting his ear to the ground. It took a moment. "Guys, Zoey is with Re-" Re. Renee of course. Corin couldn't finish his sentence due to a nosebleed.

Ammy was already part wolf, handing a leaf to Corin. Amazing there were leaves in the ice rink stadium. Enzeru grunted. It's like he was surrounded by idiots. He picked up Corin & Ammy by the neck collar from behind & dragged both of them outside.

He put them to the ground gently, not looking at either of them. "Am I the only smart one?" He started. "You realize we were inside a public stadium, right? People would've freaked if they saw you now." It's like Enzeru was a babysitter to the world. "In any case, where is Zoey & Renee?" He asked Corin. If Renee was with Zoey, everybody, excluding others they don't know, would get their answers.

Back