• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Anime] Shipping Debates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I'm just giving some updates on Negaishipping
    Spoiler:
    Hey that's a step in the right direction.

I know, that was pretty damn cute. P.D.C.

Jorah, I'm ignoring your arguments now >__> Vernikova no longer gives correlation on activity. In fact, it'd probably be a negative one if anything now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Vernikova gives a positive correlation on coolness. Edit: WHAT negative correlation? Don't be jealous of her

My middle name is much nicer than "Alex".

Ahh, I can't wait until Dento joins the group ~ Might shake things up a little more.

Last edited:

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Ahh, I can't wait until Dento joins the group ~ Might shake things up a little more.

I really hope you're not thinking Yaoi again.

WHAT negative correlation? Don't be jealous of her

Oh my! You sure know your math XD

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Spoiler:

[/shippingisseriousbusiness]

I hope she doesn't stop arguing with Ash too, I really loved that one scene in episode three
    Spoiler:
    Hope they keep that up some what.

Advancedk47 what's wrong with Yaoi? I ship AshxDento and AshxShooti tooXD

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Jorah said:

Let's hope. It's only the fourth episode, and she's falling for him already??

*hopes for some Ash/Dento....and N!!!!!*

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Let's hope. It's only the fourth episode, and she's falling for him already?? YES

*hopes for some Ash/Dento....and N0000!!!!!*

Comments in Bold. >__> N is going to appear in the anime, no doubt about it. But you wild people are now pairing him up with the first person or even pair that comes to mind. Let's see! N x May = WinterYouMotherEfferShipping. N x Brock = NrockShipping. N x Ritchie x Ash = ExpiesAndPetaShipping. The list could go on! In fact

N x Everyone who was ever appeared in the Anime: JorahRubyPearlAzumi47Shipping

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Let's hope. It's only the fourth episode, and she's falling for him already??

*hopes for some Ash/Dento....and N!!!!!*

lol wow, what's happened to you? XD You have a man crush on N?

I have to admit, I haven't considered N/Ash...hmm. It's not something I like immediately, but it may be something I take a liking to.

Comments in Bold. >__> N is going to appear in the anime, no doubt about it. But you wild people are now pairing him up with the first person or even pair that comes to mind. Let's see! N x May = WinterYouMotherEfferShipping. N x Brock = NrockShipping. N x Ritchie x Ash = ExpiesAndPetaShipping. The list could go on! In fact

Your second bolded comment makes it sound like Ash/Dento raep. ...Was that your intention?

No, only N with cool people. Ritchie? No.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    und like Ash/Dento raep. ...Was that your intention?

Baby Jesus frowns upon the way you think, Jorah >__> In fact, he probably frowns to this thread as a whole. XD

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    AdvancedK47 said:
    But you wild people are now pairing him up with the first person or even pair that comes to mind.

I'm not one of the "you wild people".

Huh?

Jorah said:
    lol wow, what's happened to you? XD You have a man crush on N?

N is everything. The world doesn't exist without N. He is the trifecta. He is the third wheel.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Haven't seen Sheddy in a while

Cute ~

Spoiler:

I'm not one of the "you wild people".

N is everything. The world doesn't exist without N. He is the trifecta. He is the third wheel.

Yeah, that's what she said

That's quite the obsession you have there.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    ^ EW N/TOUYA ene

...I agree with Ruby. N really needs to appear yo. Then I can officially start planning my fanart... <3
    Wait, JorahRubyPearlAzumi47Shipping? 8C

N/Ash is an... interesting ship, but I'm still rooting for N/Touko/Cheren here. ;u;

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Can some one please post some Ash/N fan artXD I'd do them but I don't know how to upload them.

I can try to do Ash/Iris art...

The keyword is try, but I actually managed to draw and extensively GIMPify something that I am satisfied with o_0'

Not surprisingly enough, it's just a side profile of Iris.

You mean that's what he said.

Shut up Ruby! Just shut up!!! >___<'

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    AK47, your vector art looks cute. But does GIMP have some sort of anti-aliasing options? Or perhaps just a softer edged brush? Because I notice the edges are a little harsh/squarish.

Can some one please post some Ash/N fan artXD I'd do them but I don't know how to upload them.

It's pretty hard to find fanart of anime-only characters, including Ash. I shall post some Ash/N for you if I ever come across it, though :P I think we might have to wait until N comes into the anime before any of that will occur, though :P

If you're talking about your own fanart and you draw lots of stuff, then you can make an account on DeviantArt. If you're talking about uploading random stuff, then you can upload them on Photobucket or ImageShack

You mean that's what he said.

She said confirming about you what we already thought. But if it was a guy who said you weren't one of the wild one's instead, that's OK too, we're happy whatever lifestyle you decide to live.

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    AdvancedK47 said:
    Shut up Ruby! Just shut up!!! >___<'

Wow, Weird Al much? That wasn't even directed at you. o_O

Jorah said:
    But does GIMP have some sort of anti-aliasing options?

That's the first time you used technical terms. Anti-aliasing? I'm impressed.

She said confirming about you what we already thought. But if it was a guy who said you weren't one of the wild one's instead, that's OK too, we're happy whatever lifestyle you decide to live.

*is totally confused* Wait, what? Didn't you mean "that's what she said" as in "that's what she said!"?

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    AK47, your vector art looks cute. But does GIMP have some sort of anti-aliasing options? Or perhaps just a softer edged brush? Because I notice the edges are a little harsh/squarish.

Thanks. I'm just toooo lazy to touch up on my digital art right now because of school work and because right now I'm in CAD and 3D modeling mode. Art mode was last month. Next month it's music mode.

Wow, Weird Al much? That wasn't even directed at you. o_O

May you as well scream to the world what you post on the internet >__>

First learn what half the terms mean before criticizing <__<

*is totally confused* Wait, what? Didn't you mean "that's what she said" as in "that's what she said!"?

Can we go back to shipping and not what she said last night?... well, actually, that's sorta related >__>

Years
    Ash x N. I can see that happening. In fact, let me check Bulbapedia...

Also hi, first time here. Just want to say I like Ash x Iris because

A) They're both stubborn, except unlike Misty Iris is actually kinda funny when she makes fun of Ash.

B) Ash is referred as a child by Iris, and I like older x younger couples/shippings.

So yeah that's pretty much it for now.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Hi ^^ AK47's going to like you XD

This is especially patronising as it's coming from someone who only recently learnt the difference between JPEGs and PNGs...and only because I told him *snorts*

Yes. But I was hoping to use it in the way against you, rather than the random "she"

Thanks. I'm just toooo lazy to touch up on my digital art right now because of school work and because right now I'm in CAD and 3D modeling mode. Art mode was last month. Next month it's music mode.

^^ It still looks cute, though

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back