• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Anime] Shipping Debates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
  • WTF? What's with all the orgy talk?

I presumed Paul/Barry o.O It's not?

Oooh, I think vicious was too much of a strong word...just...sort of unhappy. Like the post above my last post, you seemed to be yelling at everyone or just sort of rude seeming, heh...or perhaps it was just coincidence and I got it wrong...o.O Maybe...

...okay, you DO know. -_-

If you're talking about yelling I was "yelling" at AK47 because I was trying to stop him from saying HIS crack ships...

Don't listen to her, Azumi, she's playing the same card she played on me. There's nothing wrong with you, I didn't find you aggressive (only to AK47 but that's understandable).

(LOL, understandable...)
    Thanks. I was worried, I thought I said something wrong...

Whatever, I was just wondering if you were OK, Azumi, because I thought you didn't sound happy, but you are, so it doesn't matter.

What do you mean by 'I thought you didn't sound happy, but you are'? FYI I totally did not sound unhappy, I was just trying to stop AK47 from saying his crackshippings which I do NOT want to hear, and that's why I might have sounded a little offensive, but I definetely am NOT unhappy.

Well, crap you, not I don't sound or feel happy at ALL.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Speaking of orgies, I do not want to know what this thread would look like---O_O

AdvancedK47 said:
    My last one ended with a 5 foot chick in the emergency room...

o.O

Jorah, give it a rest. Azumi did no harm to anyone. You should know every well by now that you can't tell emotions when on teh internetz.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • missingnoresearcher said:
    I believe it's time we put on a movie.
    Modless Thread : II.
    Here tells a story of Missingnoresearcher, a PokeCommunity user, that decided to go to the Shipping Debates II thread. There's, with other members, they hang and talk about random things. The movie will take without faces, just the comptuer screen. The avid hiding PokeShippers lurks in the shadows, waiting to strike.

Hahaha. A "Modless thread". You seem to believe that Unown_ and Charaxes still moderate this forum for some reason.

It seems you people like going off-topic. 'Tis very cool and all. I decided not to say anything at first and all of that since you people have a thing for doing this. Stay relevant to Pokémon animé shipping in all of your posts though and you can have your side conversations. Last time I'll tell any of you this.

'Kay? 'Kay.

Edit: This goes for you as well Jordan. I can still read your posts even if you delete them y'know?

Last edited:

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
    Years
  • Hahaha. A "Modless thread". You seem to believe that Unown_ and Charaxes still moderate this forum for some reason.

It seems you people like going off-topic. 'Tis very cool and all. I decided not to say anything at first and all of that since you people have a thing for doing this. Stay relevant to Pokémon animé shipping in all of your posts though and you can have your side conversations. Last time I'll tell any of you this.

'Kay? 'Kay.

Edit: This goes for you as well Jordan. I can still read your posts even if you delete them y'know?

Modless Thread evovled into Regular Old Thread!
    *insert RBY fanfare*
    Thread learned a new move!
    "Anti-Spam"
    But there's no move...
    What move would you like to replace with?
    "Randomness"
    1..2..3..poof
    A wild Cow appears!

Jordan? huh.

Well, one can dream for a modless nao, right?

So in this light, let us discuss BlueShipping.
    BlueShipping is a strange shipping, made for those semi-yaoi fanbrats out there.

I'm up for a fight of Pokemon.
    *insert DPPt battle them*
    Trainer ____ would to battle!*
    MNR sents out Raikou!

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
  • I believe it's time we put on a movie.
    Modless Thread : II.
    Here tells a story of Missingnoresearcher, a PokeCommunity user, that decided to go to the Shipping Debates II thread. There's, with other members, they hang and talk about random things. The movie will take without faces, just the comptuer screen. The avid hiding PokeShippers lurks in the shadows, waiting to strike.

Staring:
    AK47
    MNR
    Ruby
    Azumi
    Jorah
    Shedninjareese.

Aw thanks for the inclusion. I guess considering our post-rate on this thread, we all DO do a lot of "Staring," huh? *bad joke about a typo* I AM kind of a Pokeshipper though... which means some serious inside-job stuff could go down :-P

Dang I don't care if they ship Barry and Pikachu if it means they'll make Barry a regular. Not that I'm into that. But seriously. They need to bring him on more.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Everything with Barry seems good...wow, even Barry/Pikachu...but only in a friend way o.O

Speaking of orgies, I do not want to know what this thread would look like---O_O

You just want to add some young teens to your collection of women who "visit" your room every night, don't you? See, this is where you're going wrong. If you cut down on your "night-time activities", you'd get more work done. Perhaps only see 4 or 5 women from now on.

Hahaha. A "Modless thread". You seem to believe that Unown_ and Charaxes still moderate this forum for some reason.

'Kay? 'Kay.

? lol I know. I deleted them so no one else would reply to them, not because there's anything on them I don't want people to see. Since you were here when I was asleep, and all of what I've said on this page is quoted, anyway...

Grim MotherF*ing Reaper 1234567890

lol what

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I need help:

Does Ash x Latias shipping have a name?

pkmn45.jpg

I know Latias is in Bianca's appearance, but she's obviously cuter then Bianca, lulz.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Ew, Altoshipping. I don't like Pokemon x Human ships, other than Pikashipping which doesn't count because I see them as friends.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Ew, Altoshipping. I don't like Pokemon x Human ships, other than Pikashipping which doesn't count because I see them as friends.
    Pikachu x Team Rocket's Meowth! : ) Friends too, of course.

I didn't think of it as Pokemon x Human though... I just thought Latias made quite a cute girl.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Seriously, all Human x Pokemon shippings are plain crazy. I mean, it's bestiality for pete's sake. Imagine May and a Wailord... oh shaaaht imageeeees! >_<

lol, my alt was banned for the mothereffin part of the name XD

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Vernikova said:

missingnoresearcher said:
    Jordan? huh.

Oooh, now everyone knows what your real name is....*is uneasy*

Now if things go sour in here, I suggest a podcast be an option.

lol Alto...those were one of the ships I was interested in...

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Yes, my name is Jordan. Vernikovanovakovanova or other people don't go into a fit about my name, I told you it was just you. I even know other girls my age called Jordan -_- Lookish an advanced search for female Jordan's on facebook http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/6346/peoplses2.png I am not the only one ever -_- I wish you hadn't pointed out someone said my name though...oh well, it's not your fault, I suppose

Altoshipping is a shipping that...I am quite neutral on.

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
    Years
  • Hey, My Facebook don't look like that [/offtopic]
    On to my point, I know a bunch of female Jordans IRL. Ruby just be .......for what I know, Ruby.

AltoShipping? I'd rather stick with MareShippping.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Funny you used a Facebook picture when you hardly have an account of your own.

missingnoresearcher said:
    Ruby just be .......for what I know, Ruby.

And it will stay that way. If you need anything more about my name then it would be JB. That's all you need to know. *narrows eyes at her direction*

Is MareShipping Annie and Oakley? I must admit, they were pretty hot if it weren't for their stupid mistakes.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    ^ HOLY CRAP RUBY IS JUSTIN BEAVER!!!...

Yep, good luck surviving tomorrow's shower with a chance of girls.

Oh, and Altoshipping would actually be a pedophile shipping. Latias is obviously a mature Pokemon. And the shipping is one-sided, so Ash can't be countersued for bestiality. Latias, you sick Pokemon.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • From how they act Latias is like a kid and Latios is the older one. Not that I support Altoshipping but no it's not a pedophile shipping sir.

I would say that Palmer/Pearl and Reiji/Shinji are pedo ships and incest.

...er, don't ask how I know that. (shivers in a corner

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
    Years
  • From how they act Latias is like a kid and Latios is the older one. Not that I support Altoshipping but no it's not a pedophile shipping sir.

I would say that Palmer/Pearl and Reiji/Shinji are pedo ships and incest.

...er, don't ask how I know that. (shivers in a corner
    WTF! It was bad enough to be a semi-yaoi fanbrat, now incest.
    This.
    I like ContestShipping.

^ HOLY CRAP RUBY IS JUSTIN BEAVER!!!...

Yep, good luck surviving tomorrow's shower with a chance of girls.

Oh, and Altoshipping would actually be a pedophile shipping. Latias is obviously a mature Pokemon. And the shipping is one-sided, so Ash can't be countersued for bestiality. Latias, you sick Pokemon.
    The mature side of Pokemon....

Speaking for which, AK47, that group you got on Facebook is truly fail.

AltoShipping = The Pedo BestialityShipping.
    Funny you used a Facebook picture when you hardly have an account of your own.

And it will stay that way. If you need anything more about my name then it would be JB. That's all you need to know. *narrows eyes at her direction*

Is MareShipping Annie and Oakley? I must admit, they were pretty hot if it weren't for their stupid mistakes.

?

Her? WTF! I'm a guy.

MareShipping = Ash X Bianca
    AltoMare.

ben_pokemon

ツタージャ <3
    Years
  • Just wanted to notify Pearlshippers that we had some hints in the last GF episodes. Credits for the found hints belong to PK0082 from SPPf who can actually speak and understand japanese. and is a fellow pearlshipper as me.

DP174

It was good episode in many ways.

Episode had good two shots and some nice plot where Satoshi telling Kengo he is staying away from Hikari for a moment because she was having bad hair morning (I think this is what happened... can't remember clearly though). Satoshi really knows her well yah? XD

It also was nice to see Hikari thanking Satoshi and everyone for their support.

Oh and yes. Kengo has been retired and went back to his house.
    IN TOMIOKA'S EPISODE!!

DP175
    shg.jpg

Parts that I liked in today's episode;
    - Satoshi was in 100% Hikari-support mode.
    - When Urara was being jerk to Hikari, Satoshi fought back. (Picture above)
    - Satoshi said, "It is Hikari who will win!! (優勝するのはヒカリだ!!), "If it's Hikari, there's nothing to be worried about!!!" (ヒカリなら絶対大丈夫!!!)
    - I am pretty sure even the viewers who doesn't understand Japanese could tell; when Satoshi and Takeshi was watching Hikari and Urara's battle, while Takeshi seem worried about Hikari being cornered, Satoshi was totally confident because he believes in Hikari.

Well, it is true that today's episode mostly was about the battle between Hikari and Urara, but it really was nice to see Satoshi getting all fired up about Hikari. =)

P.S. 2
    In case anyone is wondering, No, Hikari never mentioned Kengo nor even thought about him throughout the episode.
    Kengo just got wiped out.
    So I guess Penguinshipping is out. We'll see what happens next!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back