• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Anime] Shipping Debates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    All that stuff Ash would do for everyone...And Zoey helped out with Dawn's hair. Find it hilarious how everyone forgot about Kenny, though.

Hey, My Facebook don't look like that [/offtopic]
    On to my point, I know a bunch of female Jordans IRL. Ruby just be .......for what I know, Ruby.

I dunno, it was some sort of app thing? I'm not sure
    Haha, aww, yes! :D Ruby was hoping/expecting that someone/everyone would agree with him and say that only boys were allowed could be called Jordan.

Funny you used a Facebook picture when you hardly have an account of your own.

And it will stay that way. If you need anything more about my name then it would be JB. That's all you need to know. *narrows eyes at her direction*

Hilarious. Hardly? I don't at all.

...Was the last part directed at me or were you pretending you thought MNR is a girl? o.O Because I wasn't going to say anything about your name o.O Although thinking about it now, it would be pretty funny to yell it out now.

^ HOLY CRAP RUBY IS JUSTIN BEAVER!!!...

Yep, good luck surviving tomorrow's shower with a chance of girls.

Oh, and Altoshipping would actually be a pedophile shipping. Latias is obviously a mature Pokemon. And the shipping is one-sided, so Ash can't be countersued for bestiality. Latias, you sick Pokemon.

XD at everything. Never thought of Altoshipping like that o.O

ben_pokemon

ツタージャ <3
    Years
  • All that stuff Ash would do for everyone...And Zoey helped out with Dawn's hair. Find it hilarious how everyone forgot about Kenny, though.
    He never did it for May though and she had an ever worse rival than Ursula, Harley. Never did he stood up for her all those times when Harley embarrassed her.

And if Kenny really cared about Dawn he would have stayed at least as a friend to cheer for her. Zoey brushing Dawn's hair is nothing out of ordinary, she made her hair couple of times including the first time she ever participated in a Contest in Jubilife.

Ah I can't wait for Conway to be back for the league. We might see more HeatTagShipping. :D

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    He never did it for May though and she had an ever worse rival than Ursula, Harley. Never did he stood up for her all those times when Harley embarrassed her.

And if Kenny really cared about Dawn he would have stayed at least as a friend to cheer for her. Zoey brushing Dawn's hair is nothing out of ordinary, she made her hair couple of times including the first time she ever participated in a Contest in Jubilife.

Ah I can't wait for Conway to be back for the league. We might see more HeatTagShipping. :D
    Im sure he did, come oooonnn... you don't seriously belive that! Of corse he supported may! He was like the one who comforted her the most when she started crying after she lost in the kanto grand festival! And he never really tryed to comfort dawn when she had a nervous break down after losing the hearthome city contest :\ And im a pokeshipper!
    Even if ash likes dawn... I think dawn has a crush on paul and paul has a crush on her (they are both just too shy to say it.. i say that mostly to paul!) But I do luv heattagshipping!!!! YAY CONWAY!!!!

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021

I can't remember about the rival thing, but I would say Zoey brushing Dawn's hair was a shipping hint for Appealshipping...XD Haha yeah, I agree that no one cares about Kenny/he ended up caring about no one

Is HeatTagShipping Conway/Dawn? I *loved* all the creepy moments Conway had XDD Stalker. I hope the opening's not lying and he comes back, too ~

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Is HeatTagShipping Conway/Dawn? I *loved* all the creepy moments Conway had XDD Stalker. I hope the opening's not lying and he comes back, too ~
    Yeah it is lol... it was called that because they were put together for the hearthome tag team contest LOL

We all know you want him to stalk you Jorah ;)

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    There is absolutely no ****ing was Dawn is going to have a crush on an Emo Purple hair Pokemon Abuser and a stalker who pops up in her back with freaking green hair. Just think about it that way and we can all be smart people that feel 10 IQ Smarter Points.

And...**** yeah to Baybay Penguin. About time that kid got owned.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • AdvancedK47 said:
    ^ HOLY CRAP RUBY IS JUSTIN BEAVER!!!...

Hah. And before Justin Beiber existed on Youtube, what did you think it was? Even if I was him, at least I know what Germany is. Or the language. :P

and a stalker who pops up in her back with freaking green hair.

Too bad he doesn't screw the rules. Or does he? >_

missingnoresearcher said:
    Her? WTF! I'm a guy.

I know, I wasn't looking at you. >< When I talk to Jorah, I often mention as "her" and not by her name.

All that matters is that Kenny didn't stick around. So I don't think he's into Dawn [anymore] like he was back in...what the Solaceon Ruins episodes? I don't see much Pearlshipping, again as it's just cheering up Dawn in the contest. Kenny turned out to be a childhood bully/friend after all with no deep intentions, rather he was faking it. And the Pearlshipping we've really seen was induced by Lyra, who knows too much for her age.

Finally listened to Bad Romance. That is not music.

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
    Years
  • what the **** does "shipping" mean?

Why the **** are you here?
    Back to off-ontopic, shipping is the pairing of our favorite characters. Really, we don't talk much about shipping and offtrack.
    Back to semi-ontopic, thank god there's been PearlShipping hints. Haven't seen some in a while.
    Back to offtopicness, who saw Iron Man 2?
    Back to ontopic,
    EDIT : This is my 150th post. Damn, I'm lurk too much on this thread.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I'm sure Oak would like a piece of the action.

We all know you want him to stalk you Jorah ;)

Who wouldn't? :D Wait, shhh, don't tell my secrets to random people

There is absolutely no ****ing was Dawn is going to have a stalker who pops up in her back with freaking green hair.

The whole appeal of that ship is that Dawn doesn't consent to the stalking :( It's hilarious

I know, I wasn't looking at you. >< When I talk to Jorah, I often mention as "her" and not by her name.

Finally listened to Bad Romance. That is not music.

What am I, Lord Voldemort? o.O

What, that's my favourite song by her...but then, you didn't even know the existence of that galileo song by Queen until yesterday, so your opinion on music isn't really valid. I mean, yeah, their stuff's really old now, but are they just not known in America? o.o

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • WTF, my keyboard is bleeping up on me. It wasn't like that seconds ago!

WTF! It was bad enough to be a semi-yaoi fanbrat, now incest.
    This.
    I like ContestShipping.

HEY, being a half-to-full-fledged fujoushi isn't that bad, now you're just saying I'm WEIRD for taking an interest in BL between 2D characters.
    And I hate incest hello. That's why I was shivering in a corner.

WTF you guys are weird for hating what I like. My friends on dA are soooooooooo much better man.
    /runs to dA

All that stuff Ash would do for everyone...And Zoey helped out with Dawn's hair. Find it hilarious how everyone forgot about Kenny, though.

You mean that childhood friend who just left for training right and did not support his friend after his loss? Yeah, figures he'd be forgotten.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Jorah said:
    What am I, Lord Voldemort? o.O

What, that's my favourite song by her...but then, you didn't even know the existence of that galileo song by Queen until yesterday, so your opinion on music isn't really valid. I mean, yeah, their stuff's really old now, but are they just not known in America? o.o

You mean "who".

Actually, the only one I like so far is "Alejandro". Is she trying to be the next Madonna or something?

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
  • Finally listened to Bad Romance. That is not music.

And you are not a person.

Kidding, you said you like Alejandro so you're allowed back into the species. I don't think she's trying to be Madonna, I think she just does whatever she wants. I don't care for Madonna much...

So shipping: I think honestly when Ash is "all for" Dawn and her contests, it's just an easy way out for the writers. They just double up her emotions onto him and then don't have to deal with him actually being his own person. Therefore, if Ash is being supportive, I don't think it's a shipping hint.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Anyone who says that Ash being supportive = shipping hint...I just don't get. o.o It's just Ash's personality o.o

Y'know, I was looking at some fanart and saw one of Jun/Silver, which made me think, since Barry likes/liked Paul, it would be funny if Pearl liked Silver in the games XD

HEY, being a half-to-full-fledged fujoushi isn't that bad, now you're just saying I'm WEIRD for taking an interest in BL between 2D characters.
    And I hate incest hello. That's why I was shivering in a corner.

WTF you guys are weird for hating what I like. My friends on dA are soooooooooo much better man.
    /runs to dA

lol aww. I don't know anyone you do on DA, but there are more girls there, and the guys here seem to be hypersensitive of being called gay, so that's why they say you're weird. I don't, I just don't care lol. It just makes me want to post yaoi here XD

You mean "who".

Actually, the only one I like so far is "Alejandro". Is she trying to be the next Madonna or something?

He strikes me as more of a "what".

I like that one, too. I also like...Just Dance, Love Game (because I find the chorus funny XD), Paparazzi, Poker Face off the top of my head. My favourite is Bad Romance, though.

I find this picture so funny

Spoiler:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Shedinjareese said:
    Kidding, you said you like Alejandro so you're allowed back into the species. I don't think she's trying to be Madonna, I think she just does whatever she wants. I don't care for Madonna much...

Jorah said:
    I like that one, too. I also like...Just Dance, Love Game (because I find the chorus funny XD), Paparazzi, Poker Face off the top of my head. My favourite is Bad Romance, though.

Now how about Lady Gaga vs. Ke$ha to take the place of "worst singers in contemporary times". *is shot by closet fans on this thread* lol, people say Ke$ha is the alcoholic version of Taylor Swift (since they're both from the same home state). :D

Bleh, don't mention Poker Face. ><

Jorah said:
    Anyone who says that Ash being supportive = shipping hint...I just don't get. o.o It's just Ash's personality o.o

Anyone who is "supportive" isn't a shipping hint in general. That's what friends are supposed to do. Yes, I'm looking at you, KENNY. ><

Y'know, I was looking at some fanart and saw one of Jun/Silver, which made me think, since Barry likes/liked Paul, it would be funny if Pearl liked Silver in the games XD

There you go with your Barry and Paul craze. Wait until the League. That's the only hope you have. And it's not BrokenHopeShipping (that died out a year ago).

Isn't there someone else (apart from me, but another fandom) who is hypersensitive to this? We had a discussion on this the other day.

Oh I see what you mean, since he was a vapor form at some part in his life. :S

lol that picture would certainly please PreciousMetal shippers. :P Much to the disgust of Silver. XD

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Now how about Lady Gaga vs. Ke$ha to take the place of "worst singers in contemporary times".

Ew, Kesha would win that. Anyone could sound good with all that editing and digital sounds...and I still find her voice annoying o.O She can't sing.

Anyone who is "supportive" isn't a shipping hint in general. That's what friends are supposed to do. Yes, I'm looking at you, KENNY. ><

Brock isn't that supportive, either XD He just stands in the background saying nothing, giving the illusion of being supportive. I find it funny how people seem to care about Kenny...he never mattered. Compare to Paul and Barry, he's so dull.

There you go with your Barry and Paul craze. Wait until the League. That's the only hope you have. And it's not BrokenHopeShipping (that died out a year ago).

I hope Barry and Paul get a battle...Paul would win, but I would still love to see it. Perhaps he'd only like him more for losing against him...XD If he doesn't end up hating him by then D:

Isn't there someone else (apart from me, but another fandom) who is hypersensitive to this? We had a discussion on this the other day.

I don't remember having that conversation with you o.O I only remember you saying random people are gay. You must have had it with someone else o.O I don't know anyone else like that, whatever the fandom

Oh I see what you mean, since he was a vapor form at some part in his life. :S

lol that picture would certainly please PreciousMetal shippers. :P Much to the disgust of Silver. XD

I was thinking sorta killing all those people to split up his soul 8 times. Or 7. I forget.

Much to the disgust of anyone onlooking...

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • lol aww. I don't know anyone you do on DA, but there are more girls there, and the guys here seem to be hypersensitive of being called gay, so that's why they say you're weird. I don't, I just don't care lol. It just makes me want to post yaoi here XD

/weird yet funny picture

;~; Thanks, I feel better.
    ...wait, did you just say someone as hypersensitive and gay? o_o

Yeah, "you-know-who" does.

LOL, I like this!

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Jorah said:
    Anyone could sound good with all that editing and digital sounds...and I still find her voice annoying o.O She can't sing.

She's not singing, she's using her normal voice while there's background music. And what the heck is she saying? It's not even proper English, she's speaking unintelligbly.

Brock isn't that supportive, either XD He just stands in the background saying nothing, giving the illusion of being supportive.

But unlike some people I'm not shipping Brock with the people he hangs out with. Unless Ash found out...one day...

I was thinking sorta killing all those people to split up his soul 8 times. Or 7. I forget.

Seven!! How can you forget 7 is the magic number?!?! To everything in life?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, let's start the new girl ships. Shorts are shorter than the skirt, ok here we go. Or was it the same with Kotone/Lyra?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Meh, the new girl doesn't look shippable with Ash XP. Some insane Misty Pinkification but with smaller boobs

Please keep Dawn.

moonlight kitsune of the night sky

the guardian of the night sky
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2011
    ......I'm going to get shot for this. Tie between-
    Pikashipping(preferably fem pika) after all who is closer to ash and been by his side the longest then pikachu? Who knows all the sides of Ash better then Pikachu? who would be able to complete his heart more perfectly? Moreover, Ash and pikachu will go to the ends of the worlds to save each other, as proven when Ash fought Sabrina for the second time and in the episode "Bound for trouble" Pikachu stepped up to protect ash no matter what the cost to herself. And ash pushed himself to the brink trying to find pikachu it didn't matter what got in his way, he was going to find and save pikachu(And personaly i think that if ash was a little stupider he would have tried to take on the Nidoking himself with out snorlax)

altoshipping It's cute, and personally i think while it starts off as a crush at how pure hearted ash is with a little time it could become a full blown relationship. Latias is a gentle heart and when in trouble the first people she should have gone too after latios was captured should have been bianca and lorenzo, but no she went to ash, who risked his life, again, to help her. And when latios died, she turned to ash for comfort and he gave it.

AshxBayleaf(Don't know the shipping name) any one who has watched any episode that bayleaf and ash where on the screen at the same time or close to each other could not only see the affection that Bayleaf had for Ash. putting aside the fact that Ash would do anything, includeing put his life on the line, to save his pokemon,(Shown on many occasions) Also I don't see Ash getting hit to many times by a poison sting attack when all he would have to do is call on a pokemon like cynaquil to save his pokemon. (the only other times where when pikachu was in danger as well. which supports my pikashipping fandom)

and a personal note, i think ashes dad is a lugia or a ho-oh
    *Hides in a corner*

Last edited:

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    So, the new girl = White? She actually looks really cool, I think, she's probably my favourite character design for a character :D And the boy character actually looks cute. Can't wait for the fanart to start ~

But I found this really funny about the new girl:

Spoiler:

Oh well, here's some Black and White fanart

Spoiler:

...wait, did you just say someone as hypersensitive and gay? o_o

Oh, no, I meant hypersensitive/paranoid of being *called* gay, not that someone *is* gay XD

Shorts are shorter than the skirt, ok here we go. Or was it the same with Kotone/Lyra?

Doesn't matter if her's were because she was wearing ugly dungarees http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/8673/8583000.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back