• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Anime] Shipping Debates

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Jorah said:
    At least they can't kill the music anymore, since Hoenn's music was weird, goofy trumpet music in the first place.

Yeah, I agree.

Hmm, it seems to fit Paul and Barry best. It fits really well, actually. Ash and Paul, sort of, as well.

I meant the cockblocking. I hope you knew that.

You...? Well, anyway, I would think that people wouldn't know where they are in the first place, and there is the reason they have to escape.

I would want to live in a region full of killer bees? Do I want to kill myself? Yeah, that's why you must be an escapist.

AdvancedK47 said:
    The question is, why did it happen? :)

Answer: Because she's a jungle girl. Enough said.

Right, I wasn't the first one, some random Poke/Rocketshipper did it and now it's all over your internets.

I don't know what internets you look at, but it's certainly not my internets.

Unfortunately, even the greatest of Greek Titans have flaws.

Oh noes.

Not interested anymore...

The Shining (I think that's the right movie)

I'm never wrong... outside of shipping. >__>

O rly?

Congratulations, you made something up from the gender blender.

Actually, I was thinking the same sex.

Well, until they find out Pokemon existed before 2005.

Depends how old they are.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    No one noticed your avatar, AK47 :(

Not interested anymore...

I snorted. Not laughed, but snorted.

I meant the cockblocking. I hope you knew that.

...I didn't.

I would want to live in a region full of killer bees? Do I want to kill myself? Yeah, that's why you must be an escapist.

"You" referring to "are you referring to yourself when you say "SJ logic"", since you didn't answer, I'm supposing so.

The Shining (I think that's the right movie)

I *love* that movie! I've watched it a few times, but I don't remember a part about bees o__O That's the movie where they move to a huge mansion place and they all go crazy, it isn't about bees o.O I know this is old, but I love this :P https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfout_rgPSA

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    When the hell did I ever say I agreed with Pokeshippers? >__>

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Jorah said:
    No one noticed your avatar, AK47 :(

I did, but I didn't want to comment on it in case it came out the wrong way.

...I didn't.

Yeah, because it doesn't apply to you.

"You" referring to "are you referring to yourself when you say "SJ logic"", since you didn't answer, I'm supposing so.

There you go, supposing and assuming everything about me and the world again...how far will that really take you?

I *love* that movie! I've watched it a few times, but I don't remember a part about bees o__O That's the movie where they move to a huge mansion place and they all go crazy, it isn't about bees

Then maybe it was Children of the Corn. I may be wrong again. I'm sure Nicholas Cage was in it and said those lines. "Not the bees, NOT THE BEES!! Aah..aaahh..AAAHHH!!!"

That's Ash cause he's so gullible. A swarm of Combees are attacking him cause he can't figure out what's male and female.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Like Ash and Paul. Or Paul and Barry. Or Barry and Kenny. Or Kenny and--

This is teh s**t.

Or Ash and Kenny *Shot* What I supported them? :) I ship all Ash ships bahaha. Oh wait, the only one I just couldn't get into was Pokeshipping :paranoid:

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Or Ash and Kenny *Shot* What I supported them? :) I ship all Ash ships bahaha. Oh wait, the only one I just couldn't get into was Pokeshipping :paranoid:

Alright, that's sorta beyond the line of reasonability. If you support all Ash ships that means you are including the insanity of Ash x his hat, Ash x Dexter, and Ash x Himself. >__>

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
    *comes onto page...reads conversation... walks away*

*prepares statement so as not to get an infraction*

As Dido says, "I will go down with this ship." Some people are gonna. Can't be helped. They're all the captains, staying loyal to the end --advancedshippers--. That's how I'm going to be with Rocketshipping til the end. I just like it too much to let it go-- but the thing about that one, as opposed to Ash ships, is that the main opponent of Rocketshipping is Nothing Ever Happens With Them, as opposed to another ship. Huh.

However if any of you are like that with a crackship I suggest you listen to SGF and "look at your life, look at your choices" 'cause maybe that's too much misplaced hope eheheh.... I wish Ash had a Sassy Gay Friend. oh wait is that Dento

Dang Dawn/Barry was the Awesome That Never Was. I wish they'd bring 'em both back for a reunion at some point. Together. Maybe.

Sorry I thought I had something significant to contribute *Submits Reply anyway*

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Alright, that's sorta beyond the line of reasonability. If you support all Ash ships that means you are including the insanity of Ash x his hat, Ash x Dexter, and Ash x Himself. >__>

Ash and his hat? I never thought of that one, could work cuz his hat is always with him. Than again, his hat always gets replaced like the girls do every series LOL, than again I ship him with every girl except Misty. Now AshxAsh sounds wow I like. I shipped Ash with evil Ash though, I know I'm not the only one who does :badsmile:

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2012
    Why can't people ship one character with everyone and thing? If they like a character that much, hell, let 'em.

I support every Falkner 'ship ever made-- crap, wait, did I just reveal my secret identity? :B

Espeonrules

~Pokemon Fan-Girl~
    Years
    There is no reality with shipping. Honestly, there never was, and never will be. People are pretty much going to ship together whoever (or whatever) they want. Even if the chances of it happening are pretty much nil.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    There is no reality with shipping. Honestly, there never was, and never will be. People are pretty much going to ship together whoever (or whatever) they want. Even if the chances of it happening are pretty much nil.
    Really? :O There have been loads of actual couples, including a woman who got pregnant! I can't see why it couldn't happen!

Anyway alot of other people know that it couldn't happen but it's just fun to support shippings make AMV's, fan-fics etc...!

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016

Really? :O There have been loads of actual couples, including a woman who got pregnant! I can't see why it couldn't happen!

Anyway alot of other people know that it couldn't happen but it's just fun to support shippings make AMV's, fan-fics etc...!

Yah, I ship Respectshipping I know Drews never gonna appear again but I still ship it. I also ship Comashipping, Paul may have a cameo but possibly not going be in the main cast again. Pearlshipping is another one I still like even though Dawn's going to be like Paul, get a cameo but that's it. AshxEvil Ash isn't possible either, they'll likely never meet again and its just a spirit who overshadowed Ash for that time, doesn't mean I can't like it. I also ship Pokemon with Ash like BayLeefxAsh or LatiasxAsh.

da_absol

All-American Emo
    Years
    meh...i ship Altoshipping too as well as a bazillion others. The only ships i could see happening is Contestshipping and Pokeshipping. I really wish Cavaliershipping would come on more, but oh wells.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Shedinjareese said:
    Dang Dawn/Barry was the Awesome That Never Was. I wish they'd bring 'em both back for a reunion at some point. Together. Maybe.

It can't be just the two of them anymore. Kenny complicated things.

da_absol said:
    meh...i ship Altoshipping too as well as a bazillion others

Ah, good to see another fan. :)

Jabberwocky

A man ain't nothin' but a man
    Years
    Personally, I am a multi-Shipper. My OTP is PokeShipping, but I also support Contes, Advance, Twinleaf, NextGen, Lucky, and GoingMareep.

I find Shipping wars pointless and annoying. I don't see why Shippers just can't get along and play nice -3-

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Personally, I am a multi-Shipper. My OTP is PokeShipping, but I also support Contes, Advance, Twinleaf, NextGen, Lucky, and GoingMareep.

I find Shipping wars pointless and annoying. I don't see why Shippers just can't get along and play nice -3-

This... isn't a shipping war thread. This is a shipping debates thread >__> We are not savage animals like the guys at SPP or BMGf. We discuss our views civilly and either debunk them or agree and have fun.

Soo... for example. I'm a Negaishipper. Ruby doesn't agree with me because he is an altoshipper. So our ships conflict through Ash. So what we do is debate our evidence and convince the other why our shipping is more concrete.

That or we talk about Godisdeadshipping \o/

Jabberwocky

Years
    This... isn't a shipping war thread. This is a shipping debates thread >__> We are not savage animals like the guys at SPP or BMGf. We discuss our views civilly and either debunk them or agree and have fun.

I never said it was one. I was just stating that I hate Shipping wars. They suck.

And we're not all savage animals at BMGf. Just some of us. Okay, most of us.

But anyway, NegaiShipping. Don't care too much for it, but that's mostly 'cause I haven't seen too much of Best Wishes and don't know much about Iris. I'll give it a try when BW premiers in the States.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016

Soo... for example. I'm a Negaishipper. Ruby doesn't agree with me because he is an altoshipper. So our ships conflict through Ash. So what we do is debate our evidence and convince the other why our shipping is more concrete.

That or we talk about Godisdeadshipping \o/

Well just cuz people like different ships doesn't mean people can't get along. Say I like Negaishipping and Altoshipping both are cute. AshxDento is doing fine so far..

Spoiler:

Jabberwocky

Years
    CafeMocha is another Ship I'm not too sure about. I like Dent, though, so it's likely I'll Ship him and Ash when Best Wishes comes out in the US.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back