• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Anime] Shipping Debates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
Years
  • What's with this Death Note stuff. I've heard of it and know that it's about some random kid killing by swinging a magic pen over a magic drawing pad but what about the voices? >__>

Oh no, I wander and miss a Death Note tangent?

Pokemon Best Wishes needs to be dubbed now. End of story.

Oh and shippingshippingshipping. [I actually do hope this new season brings more TR stuff. Towards the end of SLV it seems like they're mostly 1-sided, and 2-dimensional, except for the rare lovely episode where they actually act like people. Ghmrlhmer.]

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Jorah said:
    No, you are, for thinking anyone who disagrees with you is. 5 minutes to send a picture?? Seriously?? It does *not* take that long.

Still being an idiot. What do you think, everyone has a high-speed connection like you do?

But anyway. Basically, they show their cold and/or aggressive side mostly, usually mood swingy, but have a warm or "lovey dovey" side. Misty had her agressive mood swings, made fun of Ash, angrily denyed anything whenever anyone asked about her and Ash (hey, there were at least one or two times, I'm sure). Stuff like Misty making up cold excuses for why she hung around with Ash ("to get her bike back"). But she'd get weirdly lovey dovey over water Pokemon (hahaha) or cutesy Pokemon, and of course shows that she actually does care about Ash, no matter how much she mocked him.

So how is this similar to Iris?

Good observations, Kynn Master. Welcome to the thread.

How about we make newcomers post some observation or theory on shippings?

Shedinjareese said:
    Pokemon Best Wishes needs to be dubbed now. End of story.

April.

[I actually do hope this new season brings more TR stuff. Towards the end of SLV it seems like they're mostly 1-sided, and 2-dimensional, except for the rare lovely episode where they actually act like people. Ghmrlhmer.]

Is it me, or was there an abrupt and sudden change of TR this series (for the better)?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Jorah and Ruby. Stop calling each other idiots! >__< take it to VMs now. Both of your reasonings are severely flawed anyways.

Where did you pull that date out from?! >__>

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • You do know that the mainstream games come out around March/April, right? I mean, you don't have city names, you don't have character names...

...and unless they get a sneakpeek of the names I'm not sure how they'll be able to dub anything yet D:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • AdvancedK47 said:
    Jorah and Ruby. Stop calling each other idiots! >__< take it to VMs now. Both of your reasonings are severely flawed anyways.

How's mine flawless?

Where did you pull that date out from?! >__>

Economic cycle. Come on man, just follow the cycle! And I thought you were good with math.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Oy >__> What does a product cycle have to do with hellfire polynomials and calculus?

Besides, that looks a bit too late anime-wise because linearly, DP should end the first Saturday of next year. Who knows, they may hustle this time and release it a tad earlier.

Kynn Master

Ice/Water-type pokémon master
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    Good observations, Kynn Master. Welcome to the thread.

How about we make newcomers post some observation or theory on shippings?

Thank you! ^^
    and you are quite mean! Poor newcomers...I agree xD

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    I like the idea of pairing Dento's brothers and Mistys sisters, but I'm a Dento/Ash shipper so lets match Daisey with some one else shall we?

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2012
    I like the idea of pairing Dento's brothers and Mistys sisters, but I'm a Dento/Ash shipper so lets match Daisey with some one else shall we?
    The only other person she goes with is Tracey, but he's also the folder that hooks with Misty when Ash is with someone else.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • AdvancedK47 said:
    Oy >__> What does a product cycle have to do with hellfire polynomials and calculus?

What do Hellfire missiles have to do with an economic cycle?

Besides, that looks a bit too late anime-wise because linearly, DP should end the first Saturday of next year. Who knows, they may hustle this time and release it a tad earlier.

And DP started around the same time the DP games were released state-side.

Frostik said:
    The only other person she goes with is Tracey, but he's also the folder that hooks with Misty when Ash is with someone else.

Folder? Fodder?

MP-40

Former MissingoResearcher
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2010
    Thank you! ^^
    and you are quite mean! Poor newcomers...I agree xD
    Exaclty, I lurked 2 years on this thread until i posted.
    Newcomers need experince beforehand.
    So hey, it's MissingoResearcher.
    I had to get a new account. Password. :<

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
    Years
  • Exaclty, I lurked 2 years on this thread until i posted.
    Newcomers need experince beforehand.
    So hey, it's MissingoResearcher.
    I had to get a new account. Password. :<

WTF?
    I lurk for 2 months and find this out?
    What is this?

Anyways, long time no see guys!
    how's everything AK47?

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Damn it Jun, you have time to annoy the heck out of everyone on Facebook but not enough time to troll my shipping thread! >__>

Just kidding. We missed you from our orgy ;__;

If hellfire missiles hits a country they no longer have an economic cycle.

Spoiler:

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
  • April.

Is it me, or was there an abrupt and sudden change of TR this series (for the better)?

Alright thanks but just so you know, I'm going to dangerously hold that to you now. If Isshu isn't on my screen in April, heads will roll. Figuratively. And not yours of course. I just want it dubbed. X'(

Concerning the TR thing, are you referring to the Best Wishes season? please be referring to Best Wishes season!

WTF?
    I lurk for 2 months and find this out?
    What is this?

Anyways, long time no see guys!
    how's everything AK47?

I'm really confused about this, even though it probably doesn't matter. Are you and MP-40 the same person? What did you find out after 2 months? Will the real Professor Oak please stand up?

Anyway welcome back. :P

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    How did I already know the existence of the MP40? o.O Is that gun in Call of Duty...?

^Yeah, it looks like he made another account

What's with this Death Note stuff. I've heard of it and know that it's about some random kid killing by swinging a magic pen over a magic drawing pad but what about the voices? >__>

The guy who voiced Light Yagami ("that random kid killing") voices Dento. You should actually watch Death Note, it's a lot more intelligent than you just made it sound XD Although not my favourite, it's the best anime I've watched, I think.

So how is this similar to Iris?

"This ep made me decide Iris is above and beyond Misty. Misty was a generic tsundere character that you can see everywhere in anime."

I don't think for the better...they became more serious, but they seem to have lost their personality. They could've just switched the villains to someone else if they wanted someone more serious, so it makes me think that the Giovanni may become more important for this series, at least. Don't want to get my hopes up, though.

You're talking to a guy named AK47 on a Pokemon forum

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Because I don't wanna quote things.
    @AK47
    I hope that pic wasn't directed to me.
    @Jorah
    the voice actor for Light is Dento's? OOOHOHHHHHOOHOH

I wonder if i should jump ship from PearlShipping to NegaiShipping.
    ....I hate Multi-Shipping.

@Shedjaneese
    no, i forgot my password.
    I at least lurked 2+ years before getting Advancemapper, my previous account.
    Lost that account, lurked 6 months, then got this account.

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • If hellfire missiles hits a country they no longer have an economic cycle.

But why did you bring up missiles when we're talking about game releases?

Concerning the TR thing, are you referring to the Best Wishes season? please be referring to Best Wishes season!

Yes I am.

Jorah said:
    How did I already know the existence of the MP40? o.O Is that gun in Call of Duty…?

Back to the guns already? There's tons of AK47s in the new Medal of Honor.

"This ep made me decide Iris is above and beyond Misty. Misty was a generic tsundere character that you can see everywhere in anime."

I thought CoTD girls were generic…otherwise why was Misty chosen as a main character.

I don't think for the better...they became more serious, but they seem to have lost their personality. They could've just switched the villains to someone else if they wanted someone more serious, so it makes me think that the Giovanni may become more important for this series, at least.

I don't get why they jumped to Giovanni out of the blue, and not concentrate on, you know…

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016

Hmm How about Ritchie? They match rightXD

Advancedk47 what betrayal? I said all along I was an AshxIris shipper and AshxDento shipper.

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
  • Yesssss I love Death Note!! as though that wasn't obvious. ahem.

Ohhhh for some reason I thought AK was Advancemapper haha. Now all makes sense.

I'm so excited for this new Team Rocket dynamic! I hope it comes across in the dub. I'm not always thrilled with the TR voice acting so I hope that'll be alright. I'm also pretty siked for this coming dub episode about TR. Several of you have already seen it I'm sure-- did you like it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back