• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Watchers Club

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    What anime character if any would you want to make out with? Sailor Mars of course. We're meant for each other. =D

Also Hinata, Rukia, Kagome, Risa, Katara, Jun, & Makoto. XD

But Rei Hino is above them all. To quote Mario, no one comes close to her. =D

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Which Anime Personality are you?
    You have a personality similar to the character Kenshin in the series Rurouni Kenshin (30-39 points):
    You have a strong sense of justice and loyalty. You will fight to defend yourself and those you love. You tend to be a bit hard on yourself at times.

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    D'oh! I didn't realize there was a link in your post! *kicks self*

Finally found it after waving my pointer over the whole thing. XD

EDIT:

You have a personality similar to the character Inuyasha in the series Inuyasha (50-59 points):

Anime Watchers Club

You are powerful, but can be stubborn and temperamental. You seem to have a little of a non-caring attitude. However, deep down, you have a bit of a soft spot for those you have become attached to.

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    My top 3 ladies are Rei Hino, Hinata Hyuuga, and Risa Koizumi.

As for the guys, I'll go with Edward Elric, Prince Zuko, and Ichigo Kurosaki.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Fave characters:

List your top 3 guys
    1 Edward Elric
    2 Tamaki (Ouran High School Host Club)
    3 Kippei Katakura (Aishiteruze Baby)

List your top 3 girls
    1 Suzumiya, Haruka (Kimi ga Nozomu Eien)
    2 Lucy (Elfen Lied)
    3 Yuzuyu Sakashita (Aishiteruze Baby)

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I got Kenshin too, yay! 33 points.

List your top 3 guys
    1. Himura Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin)
    2. Fujimiya Ran (Weiss Kreuz)
    3. Hiwatari Satoshi (DNAngel)

List your top 3 girls
    1. Hiiragi Kagami (Lucky Star)
    2. Kana Iriya (Iriya no Sora, UFO no Natsu)
    3. Harada Riku (DNAngel)

Last edited:

lonewolfx44

Is a happy fellow ^^
    Years
    Make out with? What a weird awkward question. Probably Taeko from Ai Yori Aoshi. Her breasts are like WOAH and that red hair. Or maybe Aoi Sakuraba *female lead* from Ai Yori Aoshi. She is so sweet, dedicated to her betrothed, and cute. Or Tina from Ai Yori Aoshi. Her breasts are a little less WOAH than Taeko's, but she's American and blonde. :D And she is a party girl... on second thought, she smells like alcohol so no.

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I had 37 points. ^^ So I am like Kenshin. That is cool...

You have a personality similar to the character Kenshin in the series Rurouni Kenshin (30-39 points):

You have a strong sense of justice and loyalty. You will fight to defend yourself and those you love. You tend to be a bit hard on yourself at times.

Fave characters:

List your top 3 guys
    1 Otani Atsushi(Lovely Complex)
    2 Uzumaki Naruto(Naruto)
    3 Edward Elric(FMA)

List your top 3 girls
    1 Koizumi Risa(Lovely Complex)
    2 Tuskino Usagi(Sailor Moon)
    3 Hyuuga Hinata(Naruto)

Oh man, this was soo hard. x.x I have a top ten and twenty of my favorite characters. Picking three was so hard. XD

But this list will change for time to time.

Oh yeah, I would to love to cosplay as my favorite anime characters, but I think people will look at me weird. XD I will do it someday. I don't care what people say. =P

Last edited:

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Do you like to pair up charactes? If so what are some of your faves?

What characters from different animes do you think might be good together?
    For example say Ed from FMA & Peach Girl XDDDDD Bad Example maybe but you get the idea.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    XD we both chose the same 3 people. Though I nearly put Naruto instead of Ichigo, which would have made it 4/6. XD

thinks of question...

what is your favourite episode? This will probably take me a year or two to decide, so I'll update later.

EDIT: I was beaten by BT, XD. Hmmm, I mainly like obvious pairings, like Naruhina & Inugome, & more recently Risani(probably not the official name, heh).

For cross-anime parings, I'd put Sailor Jupiter with Chad from Bleach...yeah...

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Do you like to pair up charactes? If so what are some of your faves?

Oh my, yes I do! I love to pair up characters when I watch a anime. I find some hints and stuff. And hope they do get together someday...XD The ones are my favs are mostly canon anyway, but others...I just wish!

1 Otani Atsushi and Koizumi Risa(Lovely Complex)
    2 Uzumaki Naruto and Hyuuga Hinata(Naruto)
    3 Gourry and Lina(Slayers)
    4 Ranma and Akane(Ranma 1/2)
    5 Ash and Misty(Pokemon)
    6 Renji and Rukia(Bleach)
    7 Tamaki and Haruhi(Oruan High School Host Club)
    8 Mamoru Chiba and Usagi Tuskino(Sailor Moon)
    9 Inuyasha and Kagome(Inuyasha)
    10 Akito and Sana(Kodocha)

What characters from different animes do you think might be good together?
    For example say Ed from FMA & Peach Girl XDDDDD Bad Example maybe but you get the idea.

Hmm...I was thinking Ryouga and Ami[Ranma 1/2 and Sailor Moon] would be a good couple. I don't know...it seems they fit so well. I think I got others, but I can't think of any. I know I crazy like that. XDD

What is your favourite episode?

Oh man...I have so many favorite episode of all the anime I seen. But I will give you a few in Lovely Complex.

Episodes 5, 11, 18, 19, 20, 22, 23, and 24. Yep, those are my favorites. If you seen Lovely Complex you know what I am talking about. =D

Man...I just love this anime so much right now...*sigh* I want the manga sooooo bad now! >_<

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I've now seen the 1st 3 episodes of Lovely Complex now. Yeah, I'm slow, XD. It is great though, I agree with you. I rarely laugh out loud, but you wouldn't know it if you saw me watching this anime. ^_^

Back