• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Watchers Club

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    List now, reasons when I'm not as sleepy. XD;

1. Turn A Gundam
    2. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
    3. The Galaxy Railways
    4. Romeo X Juliet
    5. Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
    6. Cyborg 009: The Android Soldier
    7. Cowboy Beebop
    8. Kikaida
    9. Samurai Champloo
    10. Fullmetal Alchemist

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    ...And I got my own question for everyone! ^^

What are your top ten animes...and if you want; you can list why!
    This requires thinking. Its hard to list 10.

I know for sure that FMA is #1 but the rest I need to think over. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Can you immediately identify any seiyuu(voice actor/actress) by the sound of their voice? Let me use my answer from the thead I answered in Japanese Entertainment.

Yes in mostly in dubs. But now I can identify a few in subs too. When I hear someone voice...I am thinking where did I hear this voice before...and then I recognize it right away. Let me give you a few examples. Here are some anime I seen in Japanese that I could indentify.

Sailor Moon<--->Excel Saga<---->Fruits Basket-Usagi/Excel/Kagura-Mitsuishi Kotono

GTO<---->Naruto: Shippudden<---->Bleach-Onizuka/Tobi/Ganjuu-Takagi Wataru

Fullmetal Alchemist<---->Bleach-Edward Elric/Toushirou-Romi Paku

A little map I made up, lol. As you can see those voice actors did these guys, but I when they do a different character...I can recognize them right way. Not going to a dub one, because there will be alot. I just woking on recognizing the subs now.

What are your top ten animes? (and if you want: you can list why)

1. Naruto
    2. Bleach
    3. Lovely Complex
    4. Sailor Moon
    5. Fullmetal Alchemist
    6. Ranma 1/2
    7. Inuyasha
    8. Azumanga Daioh
    9. Slayers
    10. Ouran High School Host Club

Well here is my list. They are not in partcular order, and sometimes my list changes from time to time. You will see this anime in the top ten, but then dropped from it. But it will be in my top twenty.

Last edited:

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    01 FMA

And in no certain order:

02 Aishiteruze Baby
    03 Elfen Lied
    04 Ultra Maniac
    05 Ouran High School Host Club
    06 Ayashi no Ceres
    07 Lovely Complex
    08 Death Note
    09 Ghost Hunt
    10 Kare Kano

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow, you totally love FMA don't you. XD Well I do too. It is so great! Your list is pretty nice! You have a lot of great anime. :3

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Wow, you totally love FMA don't you. XD Well I do too. It is so great! Your list is pretty nice! You have a lot of great anime. :3
    Of course I do. Its the best <3 Not to mention Ed is HOT

Spoiler:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah Ed is pretty cute, lol. And also the storyline is so wonderful. And they learn alchemy, how cool is that?

Sakuya

I will protect Yuki eternally.
    Years
    Ed's the greatest character evar created! :D I love him so much and I truly care about him in both his fictional spirit and the spirit that both Romi Paku and Vic Mignogna bring to him, along with all of his other voice actors. <3 He's also just an amazing character and I'm always saying that I can't wait until I find my own 'Edward'. ^^ Kinda stupid, but hey, its how I feel. It's pretty sad that I love Edward more than any other guy I've ever been with, but it happens, I guess. :)

@Angela: *squealsfallsdiesreborn* omg, that avatar's so sexy. <3 *saves*

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Ed's the greatest character evar created! :D I love him so much and I truly care about him in both his fictional spirit and the spirit that both Romi Paku and Vic Mignogna bring to him, along with all of his other voice actors. <3 He's also just an amazing character and I'm always saying that I can't wait until I find my own 'Edward'. ^^ Kinda stupid, but hey, its how I feel. It's pretty sad that I love Edward more than any other guy I've ever been with, but it happens, I guess. :)
    That's cool! A guy that is like Ed would be awesome. I don't think I have ever met anyone with that type of personality before. Too bad. =/ He is awesome, sweet, cool, ....*rambles on and everyone falls asleep* ^^;;; eh heh heh
    @Angela: *squealsfallsdiesreborn* omg, that avatar's so sexy. <3 *saves*
    I actually made that icon for my LJ. Which is mostly Ed icons. =D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hehe, Edward is totally cool. ^_^ Oh anyway, topic time!

Would you cosplay one or more of your favorite anime characters?

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Would you cosplay one or more of your favorite anime characters?

No, because I am not perfect looking. If I was perfectly thin and pretty then I would.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Looks like I am the only one who doesn't want to make out with Ed, XD. Also happens that I'm the only guy, XDD.

I don't know if I would cosplay, heh. I haven't dressed up since Halloween 2001, XD. I considered trying Link sometime. If I went for an anime character, I'd go with....umm, well, I'd be Ed. =P

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Let's make it an official question XD

What anime character if any would you want to make out with?

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    What anime character if any would you want to make out with?
    I could make a list of them XDDD

Edward Elric of course!

And another would be Hiiragi Renji from Night Wizard

Anime Watchers Club

Back