• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Watchers Club

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Yes of course!! Welcome to the club!!

Caught up to 7 on Umineko no Naku Koro ni now - awesome anime (if you like horror anime)

HirakuNoShadow

Au contraire mon frère.
    Years
    Can I join too? - I've filled out the questions out of boredom

Currently finished episode 6 of Bakemonogatari and episode 5 of Zan Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Welcome to the club HirakuNoShadow! You didn't need to answer all the questions, but I guess you did it because of boredom. Which it is fine. ^^ Oh man I always wanted to watch Zan Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. I still need to watch the first one. If the one you mentioned is the first one. ^^;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Cool. Is that where she is from? The girl from your avatar and signature?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh okay. Yeah I am going to pass on that. Man I haven't been watching anything lately. Just the usual, Bleach and Naruto.

Oh wow, I didn't know Jesh joined! Welcome to the club Jesh! =D Sorry if I skipped you. ^^;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Okay, thanks a lot. I will give that a try. It just I really haven't been watching a lot. Had other stuff going on. But I will give that one a try.

Bay

Years
    Gawds, why didn't I notice this club earlier? D: I wanna join!

Anyways, will answer some questions and then more of them later. Kinda busy now (should be reading my business books now :x)

Fave anime & fave character:
    My favorite animes are Black Cat and Baccano!. Both shows have great character interactions, fast paced action, and loads of comedic and dramatic events to keep me satisfied. However, I think the manga version of Black Cat is quite better than the anime (will get to more on that later).

As for character, Sven from Black Cat (the green haired guy wearing the white suit and fedora in my sig). He's very funny but also has a serious side to him. Oh, and he's a gentleman. :P He's much more funnier and thought provoking though in the manga.

Do you like shorter animes or long ones and why?
    Well right now shorter ones because I have not much time for longer ones. :x

Name an anime you dropped and tell why you did not like it:
    K-On! I don't know, I just don't like the characters already, especially Yui. :/

What is the best of the new animes you have seen lately?
    Pandora Hearts. This one the characters clicked on me already and also the plot is getting interesting, though a bit slow.

Is there a manga that you want to be made into an anime?
    Well, Black Cat is already made into an anime, but both medias are totally different. Even though I like the anime version of the manga, I think if the show were to be remade like Fullmetal Alchemist, then the different version of Black Cat should stay true to the manga. There's like loads of scenes from the manga I wished were featured in the anime. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay, welcome to the club Bay! :D

Anyway, I watched the first episode of Inuyasha The Final Act. It was pretty good. I have a feeling they will pace the anime along. At least now they are continuing it, thank you! The ending of the first one wasn't really good.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    A new anime watcher member

Well I do love to watch anime shows such as Naruto and I'm starting get interest in other animes's as well.
    So, I say I'll join this group.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Welcome to the club Momo! ^^
    Well seen the second episode of Inuyasha: The Final Act. It was pretty good. It was a bit sad at the end though. :/ But I won't tell because I don't want to spoil.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah they finally continued from the first season. I am happy that they did because the there wasn't an ending from the first season. I was sad...XD

Back