• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Watchers Club

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Is Umineko no Naku Koro ni any good?
    Although it isn't my type of anime, I thought it was pretty good to start with. It's supposedly meant to get better, according to those who've played the game.
    Is Asura Cryin' good? Never heard of it before.
    I wouldn't recommend it unless you like getting twisted around with a plot that goes absolutely nowhere and explains nothing while introducing as many characters as possible. I'm only watching to just to finish the last few episodes. :\

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
    Years
    I wouldn't recommend it unless you like getting twisted around with a plot that goes absolutely nowhere and explains nothing while introducing as many characters as possible. I'm only watching to just to finish the last few episodes. :\

Thanks, I might give it a try, after I finish watching Darker than Black.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    I have seen all of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni but I still need to watch Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai & Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is an anime I needed to stay away from(Higurashi no Naku Koro ni). I am sorry. That one a bit scary for me. Even though it is supernatural as well, it has some horror in it. I just can't find myself watching it.

I am glad you got to watch and enjoy it Angela. ^^

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I know, you know me very well then. XD Now that one sounds cool. Since I do like Supernatual.

Back