• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Watchers Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I figure that much. Man, I can't wait til the exciting parts that are going to happen in this anime. ^^ After Episode 10, I am all caught up. =D

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Question, About VK I'm wondering you like Yuuki more with Kaname or Zero? The first for me its very new for me, zero is more of the Ideal boyfriend.

Majay-hi

Fey Hound(Vampire Hunter)
    Years
  • Can I join I love Anime
    My favorite charecters
    IDK UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    I Guess would have to be
    1. Lelouch(Zero)
    2. Ichigo Kurosaki
    3. Edward Elric
    4. Kira
    5. El(before he died)
    Couldn't decide between these 5

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am so excited to watch Episode 10 of Vampire Knight and Special A. I was waiting for the next episode of Special A. I hope Hikari will get a clue that Kei loves her.

Welcome to the club ShadowBlade2011! Awesome choices! Those guys are very cool! =D

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • May I join? ^^;

Favourite Anime Characters

- Kimihiro Watanuki [xxxHolic]
    - Yuko Ichihara [xxxHolic]
    - Kyo Sohma [Furuba]
    - Kurgane [TRC]

Just a few from the top of my lists ;D

I love the artwork of Chi's Sweet Home! It's incredibly cute <3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Welcome to the club Ibuberu! =D

Man, everyone has been talking about Chi's Sweet Home. I need to see what is this about, but not now.

I got a lot of anime I need to watch. I got to watch: Vampire Knight 10, Special A 10, Neo Angelique Abyss 8, and Bleach 174. And watch Code Geass 7 and 8, Naruto 172-175...the list goes on and on. I am so behind. XD

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Thanks~ :3

I'm starting to watch Code Geass too! It's incredibly delicious <3

The anime on my must-watch list is currently.. Special A, D.Gray-man, Vampire Knight and Chi's Sweet Home, I also want to finish watching La Corda D'oro. I haven't gotten around to watch them as much as I'd like D:

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • Should post here more often me thinks. *Picks up first subject noticed upon reading this page which turns out to be CG.*

Code Geass...been watching both seasons ever since the first ep got out. First season was great. Second season somehow fails to catch my attention from ep 7 onwards so I consider dropping it. I've also read some sites/people have given the second season a lower rating than the first season. I don't know what it is but the second season just doesn't seem as enjoyable as the first season. It's a mistake many anime series make. Compare Shakugan no Shana I to Shakugan no Shana II. Zero no Tsukaima I to Zero No Tsukaima II.

Anyway, on to 'Currently Watching'. Only shows I'm watching right now are S.A. ~Special A~ (I should note the Manga is, in my opinion, much better and more enjoyable than the anime. The manga also goes much further than the anime) and To LOVE-Ru. Why To-LOVE Ru? Don't ask me. I guess I gathered enough boredom to watch yet another typical 12 eps comedy/ecchi/romance anime. But hey, the live up to the comedy part. And To-LOVE Ru is no exception.

Completed watching a few anime series (Black Cat, Kiba, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Tactical Roar) some time ago as well before I took a break from anime and went back to gaming. Right now I'm looking up a few shows to watch in the summer vacation, so I know what to spend my time on this summer ^^;;

Back