• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime you cannot stand!

Years
  • Lol, most people have said it. But Naruto.

I mean, I liked it when it started off, the best arc was the Zabuza (sp) and Haku arc.
    I loved it :D

Now, it is horrid! ><

Vie

Years
  • I don't know the english names of some, but

Ah my Goddess
    Manga Love Story
    X
    Death Note ( I just don't like it, has nothing to do with the mangaka)
    Saint Seya
    Hellsing

I really really think that some Mangaka should improve their skills in drawing and story writing. Dx

...I never said that I can do it better, btw. xD

Last edited:

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • Pokemon post Johto. They pretty much stopped trying and just used the TV series to milk the franchise at that point.

I don't like One Piece much either, I don't like the art style.

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
  • He is my master. Absolutely the most boring and lamest anime i have ever seen. The only good thing is the ecchi. Everything else is lame, i got to episode 7 and stopped because of boredom.

Autumnfox

Go with the wind~
    Years
  • Lucky Star: The birthplace of weaboos. Everytime I go search 'Lucky Star' on Youtube, I see girls (who obviously think they're Japanese when they're not) doing horrible fandubs of songs and episodes. Seriously?

Naruto: Fanbase killed it, and it's overrated. Plus Youtube's spammed with it.

Pokemon After Hoenn: It lost its charm and plot-ideas. D:

Death Note: ...what the hell? You write someone's name in a book and it kills them? While I do admit that's original, the fanbase killed the whole damn thing.

Last edited:

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
  • i can only not stand one anime, and thats naruto. oh my god i hate naruto with a passion. its so stupid.

Foo Fighter

Even in the face of death...
    Years
  • Naruto. I cannot stand that show. It's so confusing with it's nenjutso and fujutso and jewjutso. Can't they just settle on one stupid power to exploit?

...BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
    Years
  • mai hime (besides making shizuru a hime the show sucked manga ruled)

did not someone posted today so i deleted last one

Years
  • Basically all of them D:

Ahaha, but the ones I hate the most are Lucky Star (SO MUCH KAWAII DESU AHFRGH IT MAKES MY EYES BURN), Naruto (Overrated.), Pokemon after Johto/. I don't know, it just sucked once May and Dawn came in D:

Randurro

スペースをとるこ? ??
    Years
  • To Love-Ru, Kanokon, and all the other ecchi anime I don't watch yet my dad calls me a pervert for. Because for some reason ecchi is the only anime he knows about besides Dragonball.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I really don't like Bobobobo...whatever! That show is so dumb. It was very random. I watched about three episodes...and I thought I lost some brain cells. I had to stop watching it. I couldn't stand it. I think that is the only anime I got annoyed with. There are some I don't like, but I didn't get annoyed with them. I just thought they were pretty boring. :/ But that is another post for another time.

$W@GGERM@N !$ HERE

IT'S COMING BACK (season 3)
    Years
  • favs and hates

I can't see how you don't like code geass. Its the best show ever. Naruto great too. I do hate death note and bobobobo, big O. gundam is great but isn't one of my favs. rave master is great and lagunn, bleach and dragon ball.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I can't really stand Bleach as of late, I really haven't kept up with the show too much, but it seems like it's still pretty much going with the trends that made me drop it...excessively long battle after excessively long battle. I probably wouldn't mind too much if they were interesting battles, but they really don't have much going for them in terms of action direction and the story kinda doesn't want to go anywhere at a decent pace, sooo...it's pretty much like Dragonball Z with better animation.

Mewluvr200

that anime fangirl.
    Years
  • The Yu-Gi-Oh spinoffs - specifically GX and 5D's. Card games on motorcycles. What a great concept.

The Sinnoh saga of Pokemon as well. Not really a fan of Dawn tbh. And yet I watch it anyway?

Last edited:

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
    Years
  • Few Anime I can't Stand:

~Naruto: The english one anyways. I enjoy the Japanese version slightly more. I think it's the voices in the english version.
    ~Inuyasha: This anime is just one big high school drama that takes place in the present and past.
    ~Death Note: Seriously, what is up with the lame opening music? That alone turns me off from it. But the anime itself does annoy me as well.
    ~Dragonball/GT: I never liked the original Dragonball or GT series. First being too childish (though it actually had more adult situations - at least to America) and GT for being a wannabe be Z. People say Z was over the top, GT snatched the title and blew it away.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. If I think of more later, I'll let you know.

Pellio

Dragonair :D
    Years
  • Any anime once dubbed into English T___T Why are the voice actors SO BAD?!
    I only really like the first season of Pokemon; it was quirky, but I don't watch any of the new ones. I love the manga though.
    Everyone's said it but; Naruto. I watched one episode and never again haha...
    I want to stick up for Death Note though, I thought the art work was good and was an interesting story, obviously farfetched, but what anime isn't? And the characters didn't act as though it was completely normal to be able to kill someone by writing there name down!
    Also; Dragonball= yuck!

Back