• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another New Member

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
  • Hey there, LambdaCore! (I love your username by the way.) Welcome to PokéCommunity!

Good to see you found this site. PC is pretty big with topics on many different subjects, is there any place in specific you're interested in?
    Why don't you tell a little more about yourself? Which Pokémon games have you played? What's your favorite Pokémon? Any other hobbies? That way it's easier to guide you in the right direction. :)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Years
  • Thank you @Lycanthropy.

I am an electronics and communication engineering student.
    Almost I played every Pokemon games and I am still playing more. My favorite Pokemons are first generation Pokemons. Espacially Charizard and legendary bird Pokemons from anime.

I not exactly dominant the story. Where can I find a full story about anime series?
    (I met Pokemon first with anime series, after playing games so I love so much the anime serie.)

(p.s my english maybe bad. sorry for this.)

Years
  • Hey Lambdacore, welcome! :D

Ah, so maybe you might be interested in the Computers & Technology section? :o I'm the moderator there, so I'd definitely love chatting with you on all sorts of electronics and technology for sure! Hope you can come on by and have a look at the various discussions we have around computers, electronics, mobile devices, and maybe even a programming topic or two ^^

Hope to see you around the community! Feel free to send me a visitor message as well if you ever want to chat, as I'm always here for talking! :)

Trainer@PDS

An Intermediate High-School Programmer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    @LambdaCore Hello welcome to pokecommunity and i hope you too spend a great time here. I don't know whether it's a coincidence or not that you and me both are new, both are programmers, and both started at same day. Maybe we should become friends.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hey lambdacore, welcome to the site! If you'd like to chat feel free to hit me up with a message. :)

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hi there and pleasure to meet you. I hope you enjoy your time here at PC.

Back