• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer The Question Above

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Depends on the demographic. Huge compared to my peers and family. Moderate compared to Pokecommunity denizens.

What are you allergic to? If any.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    Nothing, as far as I'm aware

When was the last time you read the entirety of a book, and what was the book's name?

Years
    The Camel Club by David Baldacci. That was way back in 2014 and it was my mom's. I think I was just really bored at the time because I haven't voluntarily touched a book since lmao. It was a good read though.

List your top 5 films of all time.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    1. Avengers Assemble (or The Avengers 2012)
    2. Frozen 2
    3. Pirates of the Carribean At World's End
    4. Avengers Endgame
    5. Frozen (1)

What kinds of sports are you interested in, if any?

Last edited:

Fighting Type Master

The Barefoot Brawler
    Years
    I am into pro wrestling (if that counts as a sport) Hockey, Basketball, Beach Volleyball, Track and Field sports and others.

What is your dream holiday destination?

Years
    • Seen today
    I want overloads of butter on my ultimate sandwich

If you had an ice cream sundae right now what would be on it?

Years
    Peanut butter, tons of hot fudge, peanut butter cups and vanilla ice cream of course.

Would you marry again if your partner passes away? Would you move on?

Years
    Before the extended community quarantine hit so that me and my girlfriend could spend more time together before it happens :'(

Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Alive, hopefully. Career rolling smooth. Maybe a relationship.

Same question.

Years
    Earning more. Being more responsible. Not having to need motivation to drive me to do stuff. Better discipline. Living together with my gf would be a huge plus.

If you could kiss any person right now, alive or dead, who'd it be?

Years
    I often imagined myself being a music teacher back in the day. I feel like I'd love introducing folks to the world of instruments like guitar, bass, drums, piano, etc.

If given the chance, would you wanna live elsewhere? Like a different country or a different part of town or whatever. If yes, where and why?

Fighting Type Master

The Barefoot Brawler
    Years
    I would love to live somewhere else. I would love to experience new things I would find it so much fun. A new culture would be interesting.

If you could be any age forever how old would you want to be?

Years
    I'd say maybe 26 or 27, but just physically. I wanna have the wisdom of an old guy, but not the body lol.

What are you craving to eat right now?

Years
    Counter Strike Source. Playing Crackhouse Deathmatch at 3AM with 250 ping on NA servers endlessly delighted my 17 year old heart.

Do you like body piercings? Do you have any?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back