• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any Cameos You Would Like To See?

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
    Years
    Brock, Gary, Ritchie, Jigglypuff, ASH'S PIDGEOT, Max, the other Max, Marina, Botch Butch and Cassidy, Brandon, Palmer, Barry, Drew, Cynthia, the Bulbasaur and Charmander trainers from EP001, Samurai, and LOTS MORE. I'm a continuity freak.

(If you don't remember who the other Max is... watch AG049.)

Years
    I want to see the magnificent Magikarp Salesmen. Seriously, we haven't seen him for a long time. He could sell his "rare and exotic" Magikarp to the people in Unova that don't know better.

I know, I miss him, too.

I wouldn't mind seeing more of Giovanni's mother in flashback. Hey, we got to know how he inherited Team Rocket, right?

joacen

Starter Pokemon: Oshawott
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    Ritchie needs to return to the show. It would be great to see him again. He's a really good character.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2023
    there's a couple characters i'd like to see in cameos in BW: misty,touko,jimmy, silver, and touya

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I would definitely love to see Jigglypuff make an appearance sometime. Unlikely as it is, Jigglypuff was a big touch to the anime back then and if it did, I think it would really bring back some memories that I would enjoy. :(

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I would love to see Barry(Of course I would), Gary, and Jimmy. We only saw Jimmy in Pokemon Chronicles and in the opening of Movie 13 so it would be great for Satoshi to actually run into him.

Kendosis

Gym Leader
    Years
    I would love to see Victor and his epic blue eyed Pikachu make an appearance, he should be fairly easy to fit in any episode being he was a surfer. Ash could probably bump into him somewhere on a beach in Unova looking for killer waves.

Last edited:

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years

GARY. FIRE-TRUCKING. OAK.

Come on, at least one more time in his HGSS updated outfit. Then he can go research some more. I mean, you just can't ignore his girth.

And his theme did manage to make its away into BW, fifteen years after its time. That's gotta count for something.

Misty
    would make an awesome cameo. We haven't seen her in quite a while, and journeying all the way to Unova would show her dedication for Pokemon Training and PokeShipping. ;) Plus, it would be great to see her in that hot outfit at least once.

May.
    She was an awesome character in RSE and in Advanced Generation; seeing her again would be amazing, and it would fit very well in the series should Ruby/Sapphire remakes materialize.

IF SINGING JIGGLYPUFF COMES AGAIN I WILL SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER. I'll only permit its return once Mewtwo gets back into Brawl.

Back