• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any Pokemon you 'Fear'

Any Pokemon you 'Fear' ?

• I R BIG MAN, no Pokemon scare me

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • A few scare me, but that's because they're insane D:

Votes: 39 54.9%

Votes: 15 21.1%

• Total voters

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    If in the general idea, no, no Pokemon is scary to me.
    But in the world of competitive battling, Blissey would be a shocker...(Late Sweeper)

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    If I saw a Golbat in real life I'd probably run around screaming like a 5-year-old girl. ;D;
    Same goes for Giratina. Holy crap.

Bludycomicsinc

If you can read this.....
    Years
    Now one can beat the evil of.....
    Any Pokemon you 'Fear'

Keckleon!

Look at that thing! It looks like it will eat you soul.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    If I ever saw a Houndoom running at me at full speed, you can bet I'd be scared...especially if he was boosting his already powerful Fire Blast with a Nasty Plot O.O

Also, Rayquaza would probably be scary in real-life...Good thing pokes aren't real =P

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    I'd love to see the 10 people voting "..." and the 6 people voting "I R BIG MAN, no Pokemon scare me" not piss their pants seeing a giant Gyarados coming out of the water.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Why does no one fear Togepi? That is like the most evil pokémon ever. It will drain your personality and then leave when it decides you have nothing left. XD

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
    I don't blame you Vance, that rocky thing has so many ways to stab you to death xD. I'm pretty freaked out by the following:

Dusknoir
    Rhyperior
    Giratina

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    There'd be alot if it was real xD
    Well Sabelye is pretty creepy,i mean its eyes,shape,and evil smile...gosh that's creepy! x.x

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Hmm.... *thinks* Nope. Not really. I think the Gastly line is awesome, Ariados is even cooler, Dusknoir is a better villian then all of Team Skull and Team Meanies combined, Sableye is okay. Some fanart pictures of it scare me, but I'm okay with it otherwise.

Zubat and Golbat, maybe. Seeing as they suck your blood... *shudders* I'm sure if I were to look through all 490+ of them, I would find one I was legitimately scared of, but that would take forever xD

Back