• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any Pokemon you 'Fear'

Any Pokemon you 'Fear' ?

• I R BIG MAN, no Pokemon scare me

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • A few scare me, but that's because they're insane D:

Votes: 39 54.9%

Votes: 15 21.1%

• Total voters

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    I know it sounds like a weird question to ask, but I have to confess Rhyperior scares me quite a bit. I mean, look at it:
    Any Pokemon you 'Fear'
    It looks like it does not want to be your friend.

Share your thoughts.

ShadowWind

Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
    Years
    alot do scare me take carnavine for example its a man eating plant come on its topsy turvey who isn't afraid of a man eating plant? what about machamp aren't you cared of a creature that could literately rip your head off your body with it's bare hands and what about tyranitar a giant t-rex type creature with armored skin and spikes also capable of bringing down fire from its mouth and shaking the earth itself its like godzilla seriously i think we HAVE to fear like 350 of the pokemon currently released

darksword45

JURASSIC PARK SURVIVOR
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2008
    Weird post. anyways, they dont scare me, but I have to say that some are plain ugly!

Brien

Epic Panda.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    if I saw a swalot in real life, I'd crap myself tbh.

wtf is it? Lol, the first time I saw the sprite of it, I thought it was a joke XD

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I believe I am quite afraid of Gyarados.
    I mean, who wouldn't be afraid of something so large and intimidating, no pun intended, lurking around in the depths of the waters below? I do believe I could keep my fear of Garchomp at bay by staying out of caves and areas of other such terrain, however; Gyarados has been spotted in many places throughout the Pokémon universe including the ocean and bodies of fresh water. One would never even know if a skulking Gyarados lay just beneath them while having a grand time swimming.
    (Well, until it decided to attack...)

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
    I alwyas thoguht Banette's backstory was creepy/dark.
    I was afraid of Abra/Sabrina in the tv series.

YOOM-TAH

Piplup Fanatic
    Years
    Gastly.

Gastly is the only Pokemon I can think of that is a threat to other humans in the Pokemon world. In RBY it possessed people, and in the anime defied all logic and combined Venusaur and Blastoise. That's right, Charizard, you're ****ed now.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    yea, Ghastly is pretty scary [even though Gengar is one of my favorite pokemon].

WAIT! New Pokemon to be afraid of! and your reminded me of it, YOOM-TAH.

Venustoise.
    scary as hell

Master Jecht

Hmmm..
    Years
    the gastlys scared me the first time I played RBY. There ghosts for gosh sakes thats their job.

Also, venasaur scared me because my rival always owned me with him.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    I am afraid of Nidoran because it pretends to be cute and harmless, but is secretly vicious.

On top of that, sometimes Nidoran is a different color. You are hunting for a Nidoran in the wild and you're like "Oh, hey this is a cool Nidoran." You try to capture it, but your Slash attack Critically Hits and the Nidoran dies, so you try again. The next time you're like "HOLY!! THIS ONE IS BLUE!" and the mind boggles.

HOW CAN YOU STAND THAT?

Spoiler:

DevinRed

Merry Christmas!
    Years
    I fear Luvdisc... Its... so... Beastly! It gives me horrific hightmares. And Mr. Mime! It looks to much like Micheal Jackson.

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
    A few Pokemon (mostly ghost types) in which I will now list them all (since I feel like it):
    Gengar (I'm also very interested in it, but I;m weird like that)
    Drowzee (It sucks dreams out your nose 0_0)
    Ariados (I still have a fear of spiders)
    Unown (Only had this fear during the 2nd gen)
    Houndoom (I honestly like dogs but some of them do scare me)
    Mightyena (Same as before but this one scares me more since it's a wolf and a hyena)
    Sableye (Ever see one smile? *shiver*)
    Banette (It is as scary when it smiles as when it opens it's mouth)
    Ambipom (What the heck is up with his tails?)
    Drifblim (I don't think I need to give a reason)
    Tangrowth (*hugs tangela* Never evolve!!!)
    Dusknoir (*Me playing PMD2 when Dusknoir is introduced* I don't think you guys should trust him. No, I said don't trust him. *Later in front of the portal* Wait, he's he going to do what I think he's- Darn it!!! I knew no good would come from Dusknoirs and their, portal machines!!!)
    Giratina (I came up with a story where he was suppose to be sort of the villain and it kind of stuck with me)

Back